FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Monday bi nights

Monday bi nights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ool-kat OP   Couple  over a year ago

Watford

Now Abfabs has closed, where is the best / nearest club with a bi night? Gonna miss our Monday night fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teelyblueCouple  over a year ago

Coulsdon

would love to know too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Chameleons in Darleston has a bi night on Mondays - and there is a bi night at Greenhouse Sauna in Luton on Tuesday nights. Also a bi night on a Friday once a month at Vanilla Alternative

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I went to Chameleons in Darleston on a Monday bi night a few weeks ago, the club is amazing. Clean, well managed and found the people so friendly, even more friendly in the hot tub lol. Had a great Time and going back in a few weeks. Definitely recommend it

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I have friends who used to go to the VA bi night and loved it. Other friends go to NaughtyBiNature at arousal. Notheard of anything weekly like Abfab.

By *inkybiblackMan  over a year ago

Leyton

Chameleons is £80 for a single male!

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Bi-Night at The Vanilla Alternative is this coming Friday (2nd March). See host Spicyminx's thread in the Club Events section for further details.

By *he PlaygroundsCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

"I have friends who used to go to the VA bi night and loved it. Other friends go to NaughtyBiNature at arousal. Notheard of anything weekly like Abfab. "

Although not a week night our NaughtyBiNature party is held on the 3rd Saturday of each month at Arousals.

By *ambsguy33Man  over a year ago

cambridge

I went to the Chams bi-night for the first time recently and had a great night. I wanted to ease myself into it as only bi-curious and it was perfect. Met some great couples and definitely made be eant to explore some more...

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

I will be doing another Bi night. Should be starting in April on the third Friday of the month. So there will be 2 running at VA. Looking forward to seeing how it goes

» Add a new message to this topic