FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First time BBW events

First time BBW events

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rontier Psychiatrist OP   Man  over a year ago

Coventry

Look for inspiration for club events Midlandsish (we are willing to travel) for a BBW event/night that is suitable for a first time woman to dip her toe in as part of a couple? Feeling completely comfortable and relaxed in friendly easy going down to earth company is a must. So a nice relaxed vibe is very important.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The Cham's bbw party is Sunday

Coventry

That would have been ideal for us (did look at that). But unfortunately I am away tgis weekend with the kids. But something like that would be ideal. A party attended by women more of simular body shape/size. I notice Chams has BBW events every month or so. Has anyone been to a Chams BBW? What's the vibe like? What are the single men/single women/single other indentification/couples ratio genrally like?

By *irthngushCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

It's a great nite and loads of ladies and sexy ppl

We love them as great club

Coventry

We'll have to put Chams bbw on the list then. Looks like they have it every monthish. Any other bbw events people could recommend?

By *heshirefungirlWoman  over a year ago

ammanford

"We'll have to put Chams bbw on the list then. Looks like they have it every monthish. Any other bbw events people could recommend?"

The next one is in April

Chams have bbw parties every 2 month so next will be April Evie who runs them is a excellent host. The club is well equipped with various rooms the staff are great. There is a good mixture of singles and couples cant recommended these event highly enough xx

In midlands its just chams bbw

"We'll have to put Chams bbw on the list then. Looks like they have it every monthish. Any other bbw events people could recommend?

The next one is in April"

***tomorrow

By *taffsfun73Man  over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

Is there a bbw night at Chams? What's Wednesday and Thursday I know Monday is bi and Tuesday nude is Wednesday not bbw thought I someone told me it was ?

"Is there a bbw night at Chams? What's Wednesday and Thursday I know Monday is bi and Tuesday nude is Wednesday not bbw thought I someone told me it was ?"

BBW is Thursdays or social parties once a month x

By *taffsfun73Man  over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

Thanks shaz I been looking on there site and couldn't find it anywhere

By *iReyWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire East

Do chams only every have bbw nights on sundays? That’s disappointing as I’m rarely every able to make it and it’s one night I’m desperate to attend

"Do chams only every have bbw nights on sundays? That’s disappointing as I’m rarely every able to make it and it’s one night I’m desperate to attend "

The bbw party's are always Sunday xx

By *iReyWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire East

"Do chams only every have bbw nights on sundays? That’s disappointing as I’m rarely every able to make it and it’s one night I’m desperate to attend

The bbw party's are always Sunday xx"

Shame

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"We'll have to put Chams bbw on the list then. Looks like they have it every monthish. Any other bbw events people could recommend?

The next one is in April

***tomorrow "

The list for this one has closed now. The only way to get in is if you go as a Chams member or a guest of a member. The next party will be in April.

"Do chams only every have bbw nights on sundays? That’s disappointing as I’m rarely every able to make it and it’s one night I’m desperate to attend

The bbw party's are always Sunday xx

Shame "

Yes a few people have said this but think Evie can only get the club on a sunday xx

By *heshirefungirlWoman  over a year ago

ammanford

The next one is in April

***tomorrow

The list for this one has closed now. The only way to get in is if you go as a Chams member or a guest of a member. The next party will be in April. "

You worded it better than me

By *athnBobCouple  over a year ago

sandwell

JayDees is worth a visit as well. Once a month on a friday.

Bedford, so about an hour by car for you.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

If travelling isn’t a problem, I host the Buxom Babes event at Townhouse - it’s every other month & held on a Thursday. We are revamping the night & the relaunch party is 15th March - it’ll be going up in the forums tomorrow. You’d be more than welcome to come along! x

Coventry

Traveling is always an excuse to have a short break away.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

If traveling is an option I would recommend Cupids.

The hold a bbw event every a month on the first Thursday. I've been a few times and love it. Look in the club events forum for "curvy Thursday".

I've been to 4 clubs so far and cupids is by far the best yet

Coventry

"If traveling is an option I would recommend Cupids.

The hold a bbw event every a month on the first Thursday. I've been a few times and love it. Look in the club events forum for "curvy Thursday".

I've been to 4 clubs so far and cupids is by far the best yet "

Hi yorkie, I will check Cupids out

Don't forget BOOTYLICIOUS at Eureka xx I am the host there.... Message me for info and good luck....

Coventry

"Don't forget BOOTYLICIOUS at Eureka xx I am the host there.... Message me for info and good luck.... "

Vicars and Tarts sounds right up our ally. Plus I don't think my lady likes me calling her a tart. It'd would fill me with joy to call her a tart all night knowing she couldn't do anything about it. But alas the date is no good for us. But maybe a future party should the stars a line correctly.

By *appytrailmanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"JayDees is worth a visit as well. Once a month on a friday.

Bedford, so about an hour by car for you."

I’ve been here twice, (I knew a couple of people there first time I went) and it’s still the only club I’ve ever been too it was a lot of fun when I went and a very enjoyable night lots of laughs and a lot of gorgeous women well worth checking it out!

By *nsatiable Needy BratWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

"Don't forget BOOTYLICIOUS at Eureka xx I am the host there.... Message me for info and good luck....

Vicars and Tarts sounds right up our ally. Plus I don't think my lady likes me calling her a tart. It'd would fill me with joy to call her a tart all night knowing she couldn't do anything about it. But alas the date is no good for us. But maybe a future party should the stars a line correctly."

Thanks everyone for all the info. So many great nights it would seem. Spoilt for choice.

Vicars and tarts does indeed sound right up our street sir. In fact just stick all of the club's on our ever growing list and we will eventually get around to checking them all out at some point. Even if we are eighty plus and using our Zimmer frames to aid positioning.

You are correct that calling me a tart does not appeal. Whore or woman will do perfectly fine sir.

"Don't forget BOOTYLICIOUS at Eureka xx I am the host there.... Message me for info and good luck....

Vicars and Tarts sounds right up our ally. Plus I don't think my lady likes me calling her a tart. It'd would fill me with joy to call her a tart all night knowing she couldn't do anything about it. But alas the date is no good for us. But maybe a future party should the stars a line correctly."

Vicars and Tarts sounds right up our ally. Plus I don't think my lady likes me calling her a tart. It'd would fill me with joy to call her a tart all night knowing she couldn't do anything about it. But alas the date is no good for us. But maybe a future party should the stars a line correctly.

Thanks everyone for all the info. So many great nights it would seem. Spoilt for choice.

Vicars and tarts does indeed sound right up our street sir. In fact just stick all of the club's on our ever growing list and we will eventually get around to checking them all out at some point. Even if we are eighty plus and using our Zimmer frames to aid positioning.

You are correct that calling me a tart does not appeal. Whore or woman will do perfectly fine sir. "

» Add a new message to this topic