FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Zeus Spa - Slough (Formerly Divinos)

Zeus Spa - Slough (Formerly Divinos)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lovis OP   Man  over a year ago

Twickenham

Thought this place deserves it's own thread as somewhere where the diaspora of Kestrels may head to.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *errysMan  over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

I saw on the other thread it said operating the same as davinos so does that mean working girls.

Or is it more swinging like sclub.

Or naturist like kestrels?

Twickenham

"I saw on the other thread it said operating the same as davinos so does that mean working girls.

Or is it more swinging like sclub.

Or naturist like kestrels?"

Only one way to find out - pay a visit.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought it was a good club as sclub. Shame no pool. It's worth a try as not many around that open in the day

Might give it a go soon

Twickenham

"I thought it was a good club as sclub. Shame no pool. It's worth a try as not many around that open in the day "

It's closer than Silverleigh so I will definitely give it a go, maybe even Saturday night.

Visited 28 Feb from 4pm onwards. Zeus has two hot tubs, a large sauna and a huge steam room, rest rooms and a lounge. Fabulous massages are also available. Great atmosphere, very friendly staff and best of all you can be naked. The rest rooms offer the chance for play. The hot tubs say "No Sex" and I think that's right. All in all, a great local fun spa. They are also planning to host events, I can't wait to attend their first one. Let's support this spa and make it a "hot" place to meet, play and have fun. See you all soon. Xx

By *nvisible_manMan  over a year ago

TWICKENHAM

Zeus Spa makes it sound like a gay spa (not that there is anything wrong it just isn't my thing).

It's definitely a mixed spa!

As not many seem to no about it I'm sure it will be quiet for a while. Needs lots more posting about it.

I think ex kestrals members should give it a go

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

Saw the other thread mentioning this place, thought it might be the divino site but it's Facebook page had posts going back years so assumed it had been run as Zues for that long. Might give it a try soon. Can't find their actual website, just the Facebook page.

By *esires of HertsCouple  over a year ago

Herts and London Borders

Is this where s club was or is it different do you know?

http://zeusspa.co.uk.

Tia

By *ent1970Man  over a year ago

Twickenham

Had some good times in Divinos. Great facilities and a good atmosphere. Might give it a go next week while I'm off work.

By *xycpluk2003Couple  over a year ago

Reading

This is the old s club. We noticed that there only seems to be one rest room now so possibly not aimed at the same market. It offered a good indoor alternative to BGHS so will be interesting to see what it is like now.

I went a few times when it was Divino, primarily to wind down in the facilities like the hot tub and steam room.

When it changed to S-Club I never went as I got the impression it was more of a sex club than a chill out spa, and not only that they restricted single men attending.

Has it now reverted back to the original model - will single men be readily welcomed again?

Thanks in advance!

Would be interested to hear what events they do and what these turn out to be like as the SClub party nights were great.

Twickenham

"Would be interested to hear what events they do and what these turn out to be like as the SClub party nights were great.

"

First event you may be interested in is 'Clovis in the Jacuzzi' night

"Would be interested to hear what events they do and what these turn out to be like as the SClub party nights were great.

First event you may be interested in is 'Clovis in the Jacuzzi' night"

Date night

"Saw the other thread mentioning this place, thought it might be the divino site but it's Facebook page had posts going back years so assumed it had been run as Zues for that long. Might give it a try soon. Can't find their actual website, just the Facebook page. "

The Facebook pace is the old Divino page renamed.. lots of old pictures and a few new ones. they perhaps should delete old reviews if that's possible!

I assume it's not being run by the old Divinos people?

Some one should email them and get all the info. They need a review section also

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"Saw the other thread mentioning this place, thought it might be the divino site but it's Facebook page had posts going back years so assumed it had been run as Zues for that long. Might give it a try soon. Can't find their actual website, just the Facebook page.

The Facebook pace is the old Divino page renamed.. lots of old pictures and a few new ones. they perhaps should delete old reviews if that's possible!

I assume it's not being run by the old Divinos people?"

I went once it looks like it as they had all the info on the FB page....

"

I went once it looks like it as they had all the info on the FB page...."

I had a look on Companies House, it's not the same people but there must be some connection for them to have gained access to the Facebook page.

Did you go when it was Divino or have you been recently?

St Neots

"

I had a look on Companies House, it's not the same people but there must be some connection for them to have gained access to the Facebook page.

Did you go when it was Divino or have you been recently?

"

Exactly...that's what my Fwb said this morning you need password for Facebook

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Ive just drove past Zues Spa.... its in Divinos old place with a large tarpauline sign over the shopfront sauing Zues Spa, its open, lights were on anyway. Doesnt look terribly professional with only the make do signage up though.

By *urrey Dave 69Man  over a year ago

Epsom, Surrey

"

"

When the new operators bought the business they could have acquired the social media accounts as well.

By *ozartCouple  over a year ago

newbury

Who’s been and is it a swingers place ?

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Ive just drove past Zues Spa.... its in Divinos old place with a large tarpauline sign over the shopfront sauing Zues Spa, its open, lights were on anyway. Doesnt look terribly professional with only the make do signage up though."

Probably getting planning permission for a change of signage?

Twickenham

I have dropped them an email trying to get a little more info before I pay them a visit on Tuesday afternoon but no reply yet.

"Ive just drove past Zues Spa.... its in Divinos old place with a large tarpauline sign over the shopfront sauing Zues Spa, its open, lights were on anyway. Doesnt look terribly professional with only the make do signage up though.

Probably getting planning permission for a change of signage?

"

That's not an unusual thing for an new business.

I enjoyed it so much last week that I'm going again on Tuesday 6th March. It's a great Spa. Looking forward to using the steam room and enjoying the company of a great lady friend. It would be great to see more couples enjoying the spa. Come and have a laugh with us on Tuesday and let's get this place on the map.

Tagging into this thread.

We used to go to S Club and Kestrels and have been looking for somewhere with the same facilities and vibe.

May have to pay a visit

Website looks same as old Divisions one. So who is running it ?

"Website looks same as old Divisions one. So who is running it ?"

What I found on Companies House is a couple, Marius and Cristina, neither of whom are showing any previous appointments- registered office in Windsor. I emailed them to ask if they had any connection to old Divino staff and the reply simply said yes so.... it's not the same owners but maybe the new owners are former staff. ....I obviously have to much time on my hands!

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

I’ll keep my eyes on this thread

By *olosuzieWoman  over a year ago

Walton on Thames

Hi - I occasionally liked to go to Kestrels on my own - do you think as a single woman I’d be uncomfortable here? Is it the same relaxed naked atmosphere?

"Hi - I occasionally liked to go to Kestrels on my own - do you think as a single woman I’d be uncomfortable here? Is it the same relaxed naked atmosphere?"

In my opinion it is relaxed. The staff are great and make sure you enjoy your time there. They even make you tea or coffee and bring it to you as you use the facilities.

Maybe I'll see you there on the 6th so you can see for yourself. Xx

By *olosuzieWoman  over a year ago

Walton on Thames

Thank you. I will see if I have the nerve. X

By *urse234Woman  over a year ago

somewhere in Essex

Im driving back from bristol on wednesday, im debating a visit?

I can't believe people can't google zeusspa.co.uk. It's not rocket science! Lmao

Here on 6 March and it's very busy. Enjoy the spa and put it on the FAB map.

Back again Thursday afternoon.

Xx

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Sclub was lovely, might have to have a visit to this place.

"I can't believe people can't google zeusspa.co.uk. It's not rocket science! Lmao

Here on 6 March and it's very busy. Enjoy the spa and put it on the FAB map.

Back again Thursday afternoon.

Xx"

When you say busy are we talking sausage fest or a good mix also a wait time of facilities or straight in?

A Galaxy far far away

Is play permitted?

"Im driving back from bristol on wednesday, im debating a visit? "

Male half contemplating going Wednesday myself if you fancy someone to chat to.

"Is play permitted?"

In locked rooms from what I gather

Come and find out. All these assumptions - lmao!! Maybe I'll keep it as my secret garden!!

If you want fun, then visit and let others know you're going. Simples.

ENJOY. XX

By *aturally sexyCouple  over a year ago

watford

We might try Zeus tomorrow - anyone else going?

"We might try Zeus tomorrow - anyone else going?"

I might give it a go, can only do a few hours in the afternoon though.

By *urse234Woman  over a year ago

somewhere in Essex

"Im driving back from bristol on wednesday, im debating a visit?

Male half contemplating going Wednesday myself if you fancy someone to chat to. "

Oo okay what time does it shut?

A Galaxy far far away

"Come and find out. All these assumptions - lmao!! Maybe I'll keep it as my secret garden!!

If you want fun, then visit and let others know you're going. Simples.

ENJOY. XX"

I might just do that

milton keynes and kent

Visited tonight.

WHAT THE FUCK ??!!!!!

please tell me this thread is just a joke.

Or perhaps i should say.

Errr not for me.

"Visited tonight.

WHAT THE FUCK ??!!!!!

Or perhaps i should say.

Errr not for me."

What's the story??

St Neots

unfortunately the facilities are just the same as divinos separate changing rooms was strange and people with swimming wear on made me feel under-dressed dont think i will be going back....but pleaee find out for yourself

Is it a swinging spa?

Slough Windsor ish

"Visited tonight.

WHAT THE FUCK ??!!!!!

Or perhaps i should say.

Errr not for me."

Review please? What was not for you about it?

We are put off by the very public access. It opens onto a very busy, often slow moving stretch of the A4. In our home town. Where friends, family, colleagues may just be driving by at any given time. Think we would prefer somewhere a little less obvious. It also was 'well known' (rightly or wrongly) in the town as a brothel trading as a massage shop and spa.

Keeping an open mind as much as possible.

It's a spa, naked spa and play place. I had a wonderful day. Each to their own. I assure you this spa is great. I enjoyed a play in a rest room and at the request of the very sexy young woman I was with, we left the door open. No one complained.

I still recommend it as a great place to meet. It will never be anything like Kestrels, but it's not trying to be. It's a spa with optional massage available (separate fee).

The staff as always were excellent and it was a very busy and fun session. I can't wait to go again. However, I'm still looking for something for the summer and given their outdoor space it's likely to include Eurekas in Kent.

Xx

"Visited tonight.

WHAT THE FUCK ??!!!!!

Or perhaps i should say.

Errr not for me."

We will just have to agree to disagree. Best spa near Heathrow (approx 15 min drive) unless you know different and can let us all know.

Enjoy this spa and post your experiences - positive and negative so that Fabbers can decide for themselves whether to visit or not. Keep posting to get it on the map.

Xx

Slough Windsor ish

"It's a spa, naked spa and play place. I had a wonderful day. Each to their own. I assure you this spa is great. I enjoyed a play in a rest room and at the request of the very sexy young woman I was with, we left the door open. No one complained.

I still recommend it as a great place to meet. It will never be anything like Kestrels, but it's not trying to be. It's a spa with optional massage available (separate fee).

The staff as always were excellent and it was a very busy and fun session. I can't wait to go again. However, I'm still looking for something for the summer and given their outdoor space it's likely to include Eurekas in Kent.

Xx"

When you say 'very busy' what are we talking? Couples? Single males? Females? And with it being quite small is there a wait to use facilities?

St Neots

"It's a spa, naked spa and play place. I had a wonderful day. Each to their own. I assure you this spa is great. I enjoyed a play in a rest room and at the request of the very sexy young woman I was with, we left the door open. No one complained.

Xx

When you say 'very busy' what are we talking? Couples? Single males? Females? And with it being quite small is there a wait to use facilities?"

Just go and decide for yourself

Slough Windsor ish

Xx

When you say 'very busy' what are we talking? Couples? Single males? Females? And with it being quite small is there a wait to use facilities?

Just go and decide for yourself"

I thought the purpose of the thread was to discuss and review the venue?

We dont want to go and it be a sausage fest and have to be queuing to use hot tubs or squashing into a sauna.

If we can get an idea of the clientel and availability of facilities from a few people over a few days so much the better.

We are not naive, we know everyones experience is only their opinion. Just be glad of a few more opinions before we take the plunge.

"Im driving back from bristol on wednesday, im debating a visit?

Male half contemplating going Wednesday myself if you fancy someone to chat to.

Oo okay what time does it shut?"

I believe 3am but I have work in the morning so wouldn't be there too late.

Xx

Just go and decide for yourself

I thought the purpose of the thread was to discuss and review the venue?

We dont want to go and it be a sausage fest and have to be queuing to use hot tubs or squashing into a sauna.

If we can get an idea of the clientel and availability of facilities from a few people over a few days so much the better.

We are not naive, we know everyones experience is only their opinion. Just be glad of a few more opinions before we take the plunge."

I asked the same question yesterday and got the same answer, why can't people just answer?

" unfortunately the facilities are just the same as divinos separate changing rooms was strange and people with swimming wear on made me feel under-dressed dont think i will be going back....but pleaee find out for yourself "

It used to be popular with single guys as “happy endings” were available.

Is the reputation of the old Divinos's why S-Private didn't last long there?

I can see why the main road entrance puts local people off- I'm imagining blokes sneaking in with long dark coats, big shades and hats, maybe false beards....

Slough Windsor ish

" unfortunately the facilities are just the same as divinos separate changing rooms was strange and people with swimming wear on made me feel under-dressed dont think i will be going back....but pleaee find out for yourself

It used to be popular with single guys as “happy endings” were available."

We live in Slough... it certainly had a poor reputation locally when it was Divinos. Rumour was that it had working girls available for a largely Eastern European clientel? Of course revielws on here for divino and SClub would challenge that reputation but would be good to hear what others think first hand. By saying 'go find out for yourself' sounds as though they are reluctant to give a bad review. It just needs honest opinions and then let others decide.

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

margate

Well it certainly seems the closest bet for me. Just the ability to be naked, warm and wet puts it on my list. I'll report back once Ive been ;0)

" unfortunately the facilities are just the same as divinos separate changing rooms was strange and people with swimming wear on made me feel under-dressed dont think i will be going back....but pleaee find out for yourself

It used to be popular with single guys as “happy endings” were available.

We live in Slough... it certainly had a poor reputation locally when it was Divinos. Rumour was that it had working girls available for a largely Eastern European clientel? Of course revielws on here for divino and SClub would challenge that reputation but would be good to hear what others think first hand. By saying 'go find out for yourself' sounds as though they are reluctant to give a bad review. It just needs honest opinions and then let others decide.

"

I went a couple of times as divinos' and quite liked it, yes they did have a few girls who worked there who walked around towled but would jump in a hot tub or steam room to keep single guys company but didn't have sex. However it was known if you had a massage and paid a little extra you could get a happy ending. From what I saw this option was usually taken up by the Asian lads who'd turn up in there droves however they seldom bothered anyone else what did always make me laugh was they'd walk around with swimming shorts on. I'm willing to give Zeus a try especially since kestrels closed it'd be nice to have a local naturist spa to unwind.

I guess the more people from here try it the better the clientele will be.

So is the sleazy club that tried to turn it around and changed it’s name to s-private club , started getting better and closed

"So is the sleazy club that tried to turn it around and changed it’s name to s-private club , started getting better and closed "

That's perhaps a little unfair since the only connection betwen Divino and S-Private was the building. We also know, through looking at Companies House that Zeus Spa Ltd is a recently registered company and that the two names listed as directors are not the same people who ran Divino (That's readily available information, Google is your friend (Other search engines are available... ) ) But we also know that there is some connection betwen the new spa and the original one, probably someone who worked for Divino? We also know that Zeus offers massage but we don't know if they offer 'extras' and we can't assume just because Divino did.

If you feel like doing a bit of searching, you could maybe get the directors names and look for them on Facebook? All this information is at our fingertips

It would be good if the new owners quickly made it clear what the new business is about. We'd love it to be either a naturist (non-swinging) spa, or a full-on swingers club. We'd visit if it was one of these, but if there's the slightest hint of women offering anything sexual for cash, we ain't going.

milton keynes and kent

Naturist eh.

Oh yes we was sitting naked in a tub then noticed the dressed guys going for a massage with ladies in towels then two couples and two guys wearing swim wear.

At this point we realised our towels were on the chairs the other side of the room.

This is when we discussed the fact that it doesnt say naturist or clothing optional etc anywhere we had seen. (bear in mind we hadnt seen the couple in the playroom doing their thing).

A good guage of a place is the entrance i think.

Why not go there walk in and decide there and then if you want to be there, or ask for a tour we was offered one.

They do seem very freindly and they do want to please.

I have no issue with the staff.

Its just...well the best way to describe it is that if i bumpped into my mum or my kids (they are men aged over 21) at kestrels/eurekas/silverleigh/chams ect i would say hey how you doing.

However if i saw them here i would have to give them a severe talking to.

I dont want to spoil peoples fun and i honestly suggest you do at least try the entrance test for yourself and dont take my word for it. (But wear a disguise)

By *emel9Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

I never went to Divinos or S-Club. Sadly the initial attiude of S-Club toward single, genuine, guys was friendly when asking about membership etc, but then declined rapidly.

I know many friends who did attend, espcially when S-Club. Isn't the main issue one of size? It's a small venue isn't it?

Has anyone been to the slough club and Rios, for example, so they can compare?

St Neots

"I never went to Divinos or S-Club. Sadly the initial attiude of S-Club toward single, genuine, guys was friendly when asking about membership etc, but then declined rapidly.

I know many friends who did attend, espcially when S-Club. Isn't the main issue one of size? It's a small venue isn't it?

Has anyone been to the slough club and Rios, for example, so they can compare?"

I've been to both.....I must admit zeus for clean and tidy (I didn't go in the steam room so can't comment) is a lot better than Rio's but to be honest both really arnt my cup of tea I sorry I keep reverting back to that certain club but those who used to moan about the pricing are now probably wishing it was still there now the weather is getting better.....

[Removed by poster at 07/03/18 11:33:36]

I spent a few hours at Divino not long before it shut down, it was mid afternoon so I didn't see the 'sausage fest' or blokes in shorts, in fact there were only ever one or two other clients there! It was £20 for the day then, I sat in the hot-tup and drank lots of tea I did wonder how they made enough, obviously we now know they didn't (Think they went bankrupt, in which case the old directors can't take on another UK directorship)

Never got to S-Private.

I'm one of those who laments the loss of Kestrel but I thought their prices were reasonable. Zeus is of interest because it's quite close to me, otherwise I'd have to drive half way round the M25 to Eurekas and fuel is not cheap!

I'll still consider Zeus but it's still early days, I'd like to see a few more reviews from people who've been at different times of day etc.

(Reposted because of a dreadful typo- why do the U and I keys have to be so close??

By *emel9Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

Only been to Rios 3 or 4 times, and only after the refurb last year following a fire.

Have to say I find it very clean and well looked after in the Spa and bar areas...no issue at all with that.

Just wondering about physical size of Zues versus Rios...not the facilities as such, those are pretty well listed.

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

Popped into zeus yesterday for a look round. Must admit I was not overly impressed. They've closed the upstairs, so only the downstairs is now available. Nothing had changed, it looks clean. That's about all I can say xx

"So is the sleazy club that tried to turn it around and changed it’s name to s-private club , started getting better and closed

That's perhaps a little unfair since the only connection betwen Divino and S-Private was the building. We also know, through looking at Companies House that Zeus Spa Ltd is a recently registered company and that the two names listed as directors are not the same people who ran Divino (That's readily available information, Google is your friend (Other search engines are available... ) ) But we also know that there is some connection betwen the new spa and the original one, probably someone who worked for Divino? We also know that Zeus offers massage but we don't know if they offer 'extras' and we can't assume just because Divino did.

If you feel like doing a bit of searching, you could maybe get the directors names and look for them on Facebook? All this information is at our fingertips"

I have looked and it looks the same as the original club , I never attended only because female friends that went said it really wasn’t nice, the guys that was going for a massage with a happy ending . Was assuming they’re getting a happy ending for free instead of paying the girls that work there . When it was turned it around and started catering for swingers and having parties, my friends loved it but then they closed . But I’ve been told it’s back to what it was originally

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

"This is the old s club. We noticed that there only seems to be one rest room now so possibly not aimed at the same market. It offered a good indoor alternative to BGHS so will be interesting to see what it is like now. "
can I ask didn’t S Club open the upstairs area as play rooms ?

Back where I belong

"This is the old s club. We noticed that there only seems to be one rest room now so possibly not aimed at the same market. It offered a good indoor alternative to BGHS so will be interesting to see what it is like now. can I ask didn’t S Club open the upstairs area as play rooms ?"

They did, but we were told yesterday that they are now flats. The young lady that showed us around admitted she worked there when it was Divinos - so my impression was that it has reverted back to a massage/spa parlour and they won't be holding any swinging events

"This is the old s club. We noticed that there only seems to be one rest room now so possibly not aimed at the same market. It offered a good indoor alternative to BGHS so will be interesting to see what it is like now. can I ask didn’t S Club open the upstairs area as play rooms ?

They did, but we were told yesterday that they are now flats. The young lady that showed us around admitted she worked there when it was Divinos - so my impression was that it has reverted back to a massage/spa parlour and they won't be holding any swinging events"

So would you go there with the girls ? Or got to another club

"This is the old s club. We noticed that there only seems to be one rest room now so possibly not aimed at the same market. It offered a good indoor alternative to BGHS so will be interesting to see what it is like now. can I ask didn’t S Club open the upstairs area as play rooms ?

They did, but we were told yesterday that they are now flats. The young lady that showed us around admitted she worked there when it was Divinos - so my impression was that it has reverted back to a massage/spa parlour and they won't be holding any swinging events"

So it’s not really a swingers club or a naturist club. Really if they are back to doing happy endings then it’s a sex club at best.

St Neots

It's the same girls and the same guy who ran divinos so looks like they have opened again and just put different people's names in at companies house

I guess the 'rest rooms' have become 'treatment rooms' now they've lost the upstairs?

Interesting that it's the same people actually running the place- they didn't succeed before, what makes them think they'll be a success this time??

Back where I belong

"I guess the 'rest rooms' have become 'treatment rooms' now they've lost the upstairs?

Interesting that it's the same people actually running the place- they didn't succeed before, what makes them think they'll be a success this time??"

The rest rooms are still 'rest rooms', they have a massage room upstairs

Back where I belong

They did, but we were told yesterday that they are now flats. The young lady that showed us around admitted she worked there when it was Divinos - so my impression was that it has reverted back to a massage/spa parlour and they won't be holding any swinging events

So would you go there with the girls ? Or got to another club "

Possibly go once, but I'd rather have a day somewhere else, somewhere there's more facilities and less men expecting a happy ending xx

So would you go there with the girls ? Or got to another club

Possibly go once, but I'd rather have a day somewhere else, somewhere there's more facilities and less men expecting a happy ending xx"

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"I guess the 'rest rooms' have become 'treatment rooms' now they've lost the upstairs?

Interesting that it's the same people actually running the place- they didn't succeed before, what makes them think they'll be a success this time??"

They’ve had a rest (they were exhausted if you’re talking about S and A) plus they probably have a half decent chance without kestrels.

Slough Windsor ish

Interesting that it's the same people actually running the place- they didn't succeed before, what makes them think they'll be a success this time??

They’ve had a rest (they were exhausted if you’re talking about S and A) plus they probably have a half decent chance without kestrels. "

Think its Divinos staff not SPrivateClub ladies.

St Neots

They’ve had a rest (they were exhausted if you’re talking about S and A) plus they probably have a half decent chance without kestrels. "

Its the original bloke and his 2 girls working there not the s-privte people

They’ve had a rest (they were exhausted if you’re talking about S and A) plus they probably have a half decent chance without kestrels.

Its the original bloke and his 2 girls working there not the s-privte people"

Is that two girls working or two working girls?!

Its the original bloke and his 2 girls working there not the s-privte people"

Ah ok. Probably not the club we all want then. Shame.

"I

Ah ok. Probably not the club we all want then. Shame. "

It would seem not

That'll be me going to try Eureka's then... hopefully before end of April which is when my Kestrel membership expires! Thinking about Silverleigh too.

"I

Ah ok. Probably not the club we all want then. Shame.

It would seem not

That'll be me going to try Eureka's then... hopefully before end of April which is when my Kestrel membership expires! Thinking about Silverleigh too."

Before April silverleigh will be warmer!!

"

Before April silverleigh will be warmer!!"

Fair point

Every were is too far for me now

It is a shame. Oh well, let's all meet at ours instead. There's no hot tub, sauna or pool, but we do have a pond!

"It is a shame. Oh well, let's all meet at ours instead. There's no hot tub, sauna or pool, but we do have a pond!"

Excellent! ...My neighbour won't let me use his pond!

Lol I have a pool hot tub and a pond

"Lol I have a pool hot tub and a pond "

Excellent. When can the whole of the South East of England come over to play????

Back where I belong

I've got a hot tub, but no pond lol

I am only up the road from Slough Spa so will try and give it a try next week and let you guys know what I think of it. OK

A friend has a hot tub, but insists on swimming trunks

"A friend has a hot tub, but insists on swimming trunks "

I've got a couple of friends with hot-tubs (One in a cabin and one in the open) but they're both far enough away that it would be cheaper to pay the £25 for a few hours (Plus parking) than the fuel for the return trips

margate

[Removed by poster at 08/03/18 10:46:48]

margate

[Removed by poster at 08/03/18 10:46:53]

margate

All round to yours ;0)xx

"Lol I have a pool hot tub and a pond

I've got a hot tub, but no pond lol"

With your hot tub and our pond, we'll clean up!

"Lol I have a pool hot tub and a pond

I've got a hot tub, but no pond lol

With your hot tub and our pond, we'll clean up!"

Any frogs in the pond to kiss?!

Ribbit!!

Maybe a planned social there? Thst may help with fabsters that may be a bit nervous of attending alone

Yes a Kestrels/Abfabs one their be good

Anyone going this weekend if so let us know what it’s like

Was there last night, it’s back in the same format as Divinos but now Romanian owned, one of the previous girls is still working there, the blonde with the pierced clit that she likes to show off, There was hardly anyone there last night apart from the owners Romanian buddies, anyone thinking this is a Kestrels / Abfabs replacement is sadly mistaken, it’s more a chill out zone for after work etc with the option to play if you pay.

"Was there last night, it’s back in the same format as Divinos but now Romanian owned, one of the previous girls is still working there, the blonde with the pierced clit that she likes to show off, There was hardly anyone there last night apart from the owners Romanian buddies, anyone thinking this is a Kestrels / Abfabs replacement is sadly mistaken, it’s more a chill out zone for after work etc with the option to play if you pay."

I get the impression that it’s not really playing but sex upon paying.

"Was there last night, it’s back in the same format as Divinos but now Romanian owned, one of the previous girls is still working there, the blonde with the pierced clit that she likes to show off, There was hardly anyone there last night apart from the owners Romanian buddies, anyone thinking this is a Kestrels / Abfabs replacement is sadly mistaken, it’s more a chill out zone for after work etc with the option to play if you pay.

I get the impression that it’s not really playing but sex upon paying. "

So, it’s a brothel

It’s not really a swingers venue, very small with a sauna, hot tub and steam room, massage is available at a cost, girls are available too at a cost, make of it what you will.

They should rename the place 'The Twilight Zone'; it's not a brothel, it's not a swingers club and it's not a naturist spa. But at the same time it's all of these things. Cue spooky music!

"Was there last night, it’s back in the same format as Divinos but now Romanian owned, one of the previous girls is still working there, the blonde with the pierced clit that she likes to show off, There was hardly anyone there last night apart from the owners Romanian buddies, anyone thinking this is a Kestrels / Abfabs replacement is sadly mistaken, it’s more a chill out zone for after work etc with the option to play if you pay.

"

What is meant by play if you pay? I've seen no evidence that it's a brothel. It's not trying to be anything other than a spa with massage.

You can be naked if you want, you can pay for a massage if you want and you can play with your partner or meet and play with other swingers if you want or you can just use it as a local spa that can provide you with clean and safe facilities from 1pm to 3am. They will even serve you tea and coffee in the hot tubs.

Stop guessing and go and give it a try. If you don't like it say so but stop saying it's something it's not because that's not fair to the owners or visitors.

Enjoy the spa. I will keep attending until something like Kestrels is available near Heathrow again and offers more than this great spa for the same modest price.

What do others intend to do?

I get the impression that it’s not really playing but sex upon paying. "

Why would you express such an impression without confirming it? I have not seen or been offered "sex upon paying". It's a spa with a massage service. I have the impression that you jump to conclusions without finding out the facts for yourself. Just saying!

"It’s not really a swingers venue, very small with a sauna, hot tub and steam room, massage is available at a cost, girls are available too at a cost, make of it what you will."

Again why say "girls are available too at a cost" when they aren't?

I get the impression that it’s not really playing but sex upon paying.

So, it’s a brothel "

No it's not!

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

So it's like a smaller version of Rios but with the chance of paying for a massage which may or may not lead to extras being offered?

I've got no problem with that.

The loss of Kestrels is a massive blow to a large area of the South East and we should support any where which provides a naked environment and possibly play opportunities.

"So it's like a smaller version of Rios but with the chance of paying for a massage which may or may not lead to extras being offered?

I've got no problem with that.

The loss of Kestrels is a massive blow to a large area of the South East and we should support any where which provides a naked environment and possibly play opportunities.

"

If it’s just a smaller version of Rios, that’s a reason in itself to avoid it!

St Neots

What I don't understand is why would a masseuse be just dressed in a towel? Surly they wear proper attire?? Like a white massage dress that's how I perceive it....maybe I'm wrong it just doesn't give out good impression

Canford Cliffs

"What I don't understand is why would a masseuse be just dressed in a towel? Surly they wear proper attire?? Like a white massage dress that's how I perceive it....maybe I'm wrong it just doesn't give out good impression"

I've had naturist massages before where the masseuse has been naked and nothing has been on offer or has happened. One said she found it easier to be naked. Aren't you falling into the old British cliché of if someone is naked there is inevitably a chance of sex happening?

I was offered the chance to have sex with 2 girls last night, 1 was 19 the other was 22, I declined the offer and the massage offer, I did spend around 2 hours there in the hot tub and sauna, they made me tea and were perfectly pleasant but there was only 1 actual paying customer who I chatted with, an older guy and we agreed it may be different when it’s busier.

Slough Windsor ish

As stated before, we are local, Divinos had the local reputation as a Massage Parlour/brothel. Residents were up in arms about having it smack bang in the middle of a very residential area, private and housing association flats directly opposite and to either side of the shop front, which in itself is very obvious.

Whether or not that reputation was deserved, mud sticks.

If they are trying to run as a health spa now i hope they can shake off that reputation and i wish them every success.

Canford Cliffs

"I was offered the chance to have sex with 2 girls last night, 1 was 19 the other was 22, I declined the offer and the massage offer, I did spend around 2 hours there in the hot tub and sauna, they made me tea and were perfectly pleasant but there was only 1 actual paying customer who I chatted with, an older guy and we agreed it may be different when it’s busier."

Did they not think that you were either

1. Boy George

Or

2. A reporter for The Sun

?

Twickenham

"I was offered the chance to have sex with 2 girls last night, 1 was 19 the other was 22, I declined the offer and the massage offer, I did spend around 2 hours there in the hot tub and sauna, they made me tea and were perfectly pleasant but there was only 1 actual paying customer who I chatted with, an older guy and we agreed it may be different when it’s busier."

I visited last week and was only offered tea and coffee.....I feel left out now!

"

I visited last week and was only offered tea and coffee.....I feel left out now!"

Reputation doesn't always reflect on the reality... you don't have to look far to find people accusing Kestrels of all kinds of activity -I saw a comment from a woman saying how much she missed Kestrels and the reply to that was "Oh, were you one of the prostitutes working there then?" (I think it was on a local news website, can't remember where)

If Zeus finds itself with a good crowd of swingers in every day who won't pay for any 'extras' they stop offering and maybe a few years down the line the reputation would improve... wishful thinking maybe?

"

I visited last week and was only offered tea and coffee.....I feel left out now!

Reputation doesn't always reflect on the reality... you don't have to look far to find people accusing Kestrels of all kinds of activity -I saw a comment from a woman saying how much she missed Kestrels and the reply to that was "Oh, were you one of the prostitutes working there then?" (I think it was on a local news website, can't remember where)

If Zeus finds itself with a good crowd of swingers in every day who won't pay for any 'extras' they stop offering and maybe a few years down the line the reputation would improve... wishful thinking maybe?"

They are in a catch 22 situation. By offering the services that Teamworkboy says he was offered, they will bring in a certain number of single guys and make some money. However that will put many others off, especially couples. So it’s unlikely they will migrate from being a sex club to a swinging club.

Twickenham

"

If Zeus finds itself with a good crowd of swingers in every day who won't pay for any 'extras' they stop offering and maybe a few years down the line the reputation would improve... wishful thinking maybe?

They are in a catch 22 situation. By offering the services that Teamworkboy says he was offered, they will bring in a certain number of single guys and make some money. However that will put many others off, especially couples. So it’s unlikely they will migrate from being a sex club to a swinging club. "

I hope they can do it. I do quite like it in there and if the girls are only there for a chat and to put first timers at ease then so much the better.

Joking aside, when I was in there and I saw no hint of 'extras' there were 4 or 5 couples and maybe the same number of guys. Perhaps all it needs is the right clientele.

"

Joking aside, when I was in there and I saw no hint of 'extras' "

I wouldn't think it would be made obvious, you probably have to ask.. in which case it would be the girls offering, not the club... probably for legal reasons

We’ve Decided to give Zeus spa! A try this afternoon.

Any parking suggestions? Or tips!

I usually park at Kwick Fit and walk back the short distance. Parking is about £4 I believe around the back. X

It's not far from the shopping centre car parks.

By *om1188Man  over a year ago

iver

Zeus spa is this the new club in slough

By *armite6774Couple  over a year ago

Southampton

Hi

By *armite6774Couple  over a year ago

Southampton

I rang the place today to see if it was open and they said they only have down stairs open and the swinging part was not open can anyone help me out on this as we was going to try the place Friday night and we're we are coming from Southampton don't want a wasted trip

milton keynes and kent

"I rang the place today to see if it was open and they said they only have down stairs open and the swinging part was not open can anyone help me out on this as we was going to try the place Friday night and we're we are coming from Southampton don't want a wasted trip "

Perhaps start by reading this thread it give varying opinions.

But all agree its not a swingers club, and doesn't pretend to be.

My opinion is that its not for me but as others say if you want to sit in a hot tub sauna or steam room........

Or try champneys.etc...

Don’t waste your long drive up for a hot tub and sauna it’s not a swingers club like S-Private-Club was

Thanks for the parking tips.

First visit to ZUES today ( Mon 2-7 ) as a couple, desperate to find an alternative to the now Closed Kestrels.

Easy to find with satnav, parked behind, public car park £4 all day.

Walked in off the street ( didn’t feel as exposed in the high street as I worried ) rang a bell, they open a second door.

Welcoming.

No ID you just pay.

His & her changing rooms, showers, only one out of two hot tubs working,

Large sauna, steam room out of order!

2 Very small resting rooms, but better than nothing.

Nice chats in the hot tub.

Served tea which was a nice touch.

There’s a massage table but only for the use of those paying ( we asked if we could use it, as loved the KS massage room.. answer was no!

Staff pleasant enough.

Yep we’ll go again because it’s local ish!

J & P

By *AD1068Man  over a year ago

Ealing

Wait. When did kestrels/Abfab shut down? I heard they had some issues but never knew it closed. Was planning to visit next week when I am off.

Might have to try Zeus then. Went a few times when it was s private. I enjoyed it as staff and users were very friendly.

Like to read more reviews and opinions before deciding

Canford Cliffs

"Wait. When did kestrels/Abfab shut down? I heard they had some issues but never knew it closed. Was planning to visit next week when I am off.

Might have to try Zeus then. Went a few times when it was s private. I enjoyed it as staff and users were very friendly.

Like to read more reviews and opinions before deciding "

You're not a regular forum reader are you?

By *AD1068Man  over a year ago

Ealing

"Wait. When did kestrels/Abfab shut down? I heard they had some issues but never knew it closed. Was planning to visit next week when I am off.

Like to read more reviews and opinions before deciding

You're not a regular forum reader are you? "

Not really. Guess I should do.

Steam room never got fixed by S-Private-Club as t was going to cost £3,000 so I bet new owners want fix it either

"Steam room never got fixed by S-Private-Club as t was going to cost £3,000 so I bet new owners want fix it either "

What about the broken hot tub?

Twickenham

When I was there last week both hot tubs were on and so was the steam room.

[Removed by poster at 13/03/18 13:15:09]

Second hot-tub was running when I left yesterday but wasn't open, probably still warming up- no point running them both during the day!

Chap said he was waiting for parts to sort the steam room. He also confirmed that the upstairs is now a flat.

....spontaneous visit yesterday afternoon, and I wasn't offered anything other than plentiful tea!

I'm getting second thoughts of visting now. There's places much closer to me if I want just a Jacuzzi.

Canford Cliffs

"I'm getting second thoughts of visting now. There's places much closer to me if I want just a Jacuzzi. "

Ah yes but do they bring you tea to the jacuzzi?

Hi, I’m thinking of going Thursday 15th March in the afternoon/evening.. Anyome else going?

"I'm getting second thoughts of visting now. There's places much closer to me if I want just a Jacuzzi.

Ah yes but do they bring you tea to the jacuzzi?"

Is t that what men are for?

Sadly you have to go to the lounge for the tea freebies

"I'm getting second thoughts of visting now. There's places much closer to me if I want just a Jacuzzi. "
I'm guessing if there were a lot of like minded people there it might be quite a laugh, my experience was Saturday night when it wasn't very well attended

Slough Windsor ish

Stop Press!

They had a little advert on the front page of the Slough Express!

This would suggest it is not a swingers venue at a guess.

"Stop Press!

They had a little advert on the front page of the Slough Express!

This would suggest it is not a swingers venue at a guess."

It’s a massage parlour!

Slough Windsor ish

They describe themselves as; jacuzzi, sauna, massage, steam and lounge.

"Sadly you have to go to the lounge for the tea freebies "

Not when it's quiet!

As I said a few days back I believe ???

I'm looking forward to another visit to this spa on Friday from 1-10pm. I will be enjoying all of their facilities naked. I can't wait for tea in the hot tub, chilling and chatting with the staff and other visitors and playing with those who fancy an incredible time together. I'll let you know how I get on. Anyone else going? If lots attend we can make sure this spa gets more reviews to help others decide to attend and support the spa. Give it a go!!

By *eammeupMan  over a year ago

Wooburns

Heading there 15th

Looking forward to a long session at the spa today. Will let you know how it goes.

I met some amazingly fabulous sexy friends at the spa. What a very long and sensual session. This club is amazing. Once again absolutely no evidence of this being anything other than a very professional and friendly club offering naked spa facilities and a massage service.

Give this club your support. It's amazing and great fun.

Xx

By *xycpluk2003Couple  over a year ago

Reading

We finally found the time to get to Zeus Saturday afternoon and evening. It is definitely not a Kestrel or even S Club though it is the same building as they only have the ground floor. Apart from the Staff, who were very welcoming and friendly, C was the only woman there however all of the men were friendly and courteous and the atmosphere was never anything other than relaxed. They now only have 3 small "restrooms" downstairs which is fine if only a few people are there but would never work at a normal club. The facilities were 2 jacuzzis, a sauna and they have now repaired the steamroom. All were spotlessly clean and hot and the club was nice and cosy which was a major achievement bearing in mind how cold it was outside. Water, tea and coffee are free and it was no problem for someone from the club to pop next door to buy a red bull when we fancied one. Likewise you can get food delivered and eat it there. We didn't see any instances of extras being offered but not sure that anyone actually had a massage while we were there anyway. A previous poster mentioned about people in clothes and there were a couple of people in trunks but by and large the majority were naked. The people in clothes were either people associated with the club or people who were "having a look" and then left. Our opinion was that it was well run and friendly and left after 5 hours having had a good time and feeling very positive about the place. If you go there on the basis of enjoying a good naturist spa with the chance of some play you won't be disappointed. If you go there expecting a club with all the normal facilities and mix of people you will. We will definitely head back but it is a spa with benefits rather than a club.

Twickenham

"We finally found the time to get to Zeus Saturday afternoon and evening. It is definitely not a Kestrel or even S Club though it is the same building as they only have the ground floor. Apart from the Staff, who were very welcoming and friendly, C was the only woman there however all of the men were friendly and courteous and the atmosphere was never anything other than relaxed. They now only have 3 small "restrooms" downstairs which is fine if only a few people are there but would never work at a normal club. The facilities were 2 jacuzzis, a sauna and they have now repaired the steamroom. All were spotlessly clean and hot and the club was nice and cosy which was a major achievement bearing in mind how cold it was outside. Water, tea and coffee are free and it was no problem for someone from the club to pop next door to buy a red bull when we fancied one. Likewise you can get food delivered and eat it there. We didn't see any instances of extras being offered but not sure that anyone actually had a massage while we were there anyway. A previous poster mentioned about people in clothes and there were a couple of people in trunks but by and large the majority were naked. The people in clothes were either people associated with the club or people who were "having a look" and then left. Our opinion was that it was well run and friendly and left after 5 hours having had a good time and feeling very positive about the place. If you go there on the basis of enjoying a good naturist spa with the chance of some play you won't be disappointed. If you go there expecting a club with all the normal facilities and mix of people you will. We will definitely head back but it is a spa with benefits rather than a club. "

Great review. I will give it a go in the next few weeks.

[Removed by poster at 18/03/18 20:43:44]

I may pop in one evening next weekend

Canford Cliffs

"I may pop in one evening next weekend"

I do believe it's closed on Sunday.

"I may pop in one evening next weekend

I do believe it's closed on Sunday."

Yes I’ll be travelling Sunday night so it’ll be one of the other two

So is it really a brothel as per a previous post?

All I can say is last Saturday the 10th of March it was very quiet and i was offered the services of 2 young ladies by the management, the couple from Basingstoke who visited on Saturday 17th clearly had a different experience. I have no issue with the place as a chill out relaxing zone.

Twickenham

Ending this thread and opening another.

-------- FIN -----------