FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First time visiting a club

First time visiting a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello I’m 25 and I live in Burnley I’m just wondering if you guys/ladies could point me in the right direction of some decent clubs and the do’s and don’ts I already know that just cause I’m at a club doesn’t mean I’m going to get lucky but I’m also kinda shy about going to new places too

Thanks you lovely lot

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lice_Wonder123Woman  over a year ago

Manchester/ Huddersfield

I go to Cupids in Swinton, Manchester and it is really good for the younger swinger. Loads of good night's on. There is a night called escapades that is really good and accepts new single men. You should be able to find it in the forum

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello I’m 25 and I live in Burnley I’m just wondering if you guys/ladies could point me in the right direction of some decent clubs and the do’s and don’ts I already know that just cause I’m at a club doesn’t mean I’m going to get lucky but I’m also kinda shy about going to new places too

Thanks you lovely lot "

I've pm u xxx

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

You are spoilt for choice in the NW. Most people will recommend their favourite or the club they work at. If you go to the club reviews section there is plenty of info and links to the main websites.

You can't just stroll into a club and expect the women to line up offering free sex. Most clubs have a waiting list for males and even then you can't guarantee getting in as there has to be a balance. And even then you may spend the night sitting on your hands. I'd advise you find a like minded Fem and join together.

Yeah I know that already thank you and thanks for the extra pointers ??

[Removed by poster at 08/03/18 13:19:14]

"You are spoilt for choice in the NW. Most people will recommend their favourite or the club they work at. If you go to the club reviews section there is plenty of info and links to the main websites."

Yeah but I’m currently limited to my choice as I rely on public transport you see so even tho I’m spoilt for choice I’m also restricted too but thanks for the info hun x

"You can't just stroll into a club and expect the women to line up offering free sex. Most clubs have a waiting list for males and even then you can't guarantee getting in as there has to be a balance. And even then you may spend the night sitting on your hands. I'd advise you find a like minded Fem and join together. "

He did say that he knows there no guarantee of sex. Has for finding a female that limits both of them and most females don’t want to feel there being used to so someone can get into a club. Most of the clubs we’ve been to don’t really like singles joining as couples as once there in the club they act like singles and clubs want couples to be couples.

As said before find the club or clubs that suit you and you can get to then look at there website and contact them. Most clubs do at least one night for new people.

"Hello I’m 25 and I live in Burnley I’m just wondering if you guys/ladies could point me in the right direction of some decent clubs and the do’s and don’ts I already know that just cause I’m at a club doesn’t mean I’m going to get lucky but I’m also kinda shy about going to new places too

Thanks you lovely lot "

Fantastic u added onto escapades we are a friendly bunch at Cupid's I will show u around.. Dont forget your ID hun xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic