FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > 1st club visit help?

1st club visit help?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xnewtothis2017xx OP   Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

So my question is how many memberships can 1 person have?

For example can i have 1 couples membership with my husband and then another couples membership with someone else?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Most likely you can, but you would need to ask individual clubs what their policy is. I wouldn't think it is a problem at most places.

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

I had 7 couples memberships and 1 single female one for Kestrels, then 5 couples and one single female for Abfabs.

Don't know hw other clubs handle their membership... I always thought it would make more sense to have individual single memberships and just charge as a couple if two went together.

birmingham

"Most likely you can, but you would need to ask individual clubs what their policy is. I wouldn't think it is a problem at most places. "

Thank you

birmingham

"I had 7 couples memberships and 1 single female one for Kestrels, then 5 couples and one single female for Abfabs.

Don't know hw other clubs handle their membership... I always thought it would make more sense to have individual single memberships and just charge as a couple if two went together."

Thank you... just trying to think of ways to save our regular meet some money when we go x

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Some clubs will require the male half of a couple to hold his own single male membership as well as the couple`s membership if the male wants to visit on his own. This is because of the difference in membership charges and to stop single males abusing the couple`s membership benefits.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"So my question is how many memberships can 1 person have?

For example can i have 1 couples membership with my husband and then another couples membership with someone else? "

In most club's that would not be a problem, providing you only use one at once. Don't go in as a couple with a friend, then go round the back and try and come in as a couple with your husband

birmingham

Thanks for the help x

» Add a new message to this topic