FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Is Abfab Heathrow still running

Is Abfab Heathrow still running

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am thinking about going to my first ever swingers night at Abfab (Heathrow) this Friday but the website says it's closed it doors.

Is it still running? And if not where else would people recommend for a single guy on his first swingers night.

Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Closed beginning of February.

Nearest now is Hellfire... checkthe club reviews section

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am thinking about going to my first ever swingers night at Abfab (Heathrow) this Friday but the website says it's closed it doors.

Is it still running? And if not where else would people recommend for a single guy on his first swingers night.

Thank you "

Check jds website .it's not far up the A1 off the m25 and a traffic free run

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

JDS?

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

Jaydees although M25 can be a bitch !!

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

"I am thinking about going to my first ever swingers night at Abfab (Heathrow) this Friday but the website says it's closed it doors.

Thank you

Check jds website .it's not far up the A1 off the m25 and a traffic free run "

Takes us over an hour .... we are 20 mins from Heathrow on a good day over an hour if not!!

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

Thank you

Check jds website .it's not far up the A1 off the m25 and a traffic free run

Takes us over an hour .... we are 20 mins from Heathrow on a good day over an hour if not!!"

70 miles to Jaydees - hardly just up the road. Nearest club is Hellfire down in Sunbury. Then it's probably Eurekas which is about 60 miles.

» Add a new message to this topic