FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Men declining in a club

Men declining in a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikeaglove1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

somewhere

Just out of curiosity have any men declined an offer of play from a lady at a club? Could be based on looks, activity etc?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Yes people decline. They polity say "I'm just having a break"

somewhere

"Yes people decline. They polity say "I'm just having a break""

I know people do. More specifically asking about men and if any honest enough to say if they look at the mantel piece before the hearth?

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I had to refuse on night in Chams because I needed to go to the loo! When I came back the lady I was invited to play with had disappeared!

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Of course men decline and for any number of reasons. They are not just meat for the picking.

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

Weird question! Of course men decline. Don’t know many that fuck for the sake of it. Do you?

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Just out of curiosity have any men declined an offer of play from a lady at a club? Could be based on looks, activity etc?"

I get turned down but I behave in such a deliberate way in clubs, I want them to turn me down if they don’t find me appealing.

By *xoticMermaidWoman  over a year ago

NORTH WEST

No means no...applies to men as well as women. Just be polite n have manners

By *ingAlMan  over a year ago

hereford

Never declined an offer yet, too old to start now.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

I (M) visited Angels to see how much fun a Greedy Girls night would be, it was a really great night but I was only checking it out before we both went. I was hugely flattered that a lovely lady wanted me, but I turned her down as we only play when we are both together. In any other circumstances I would not have turned her down, but It felt great to have been asked

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

absolutely i have said no thank you... you have to be pragmatic in that you are never got to like everybody and i don't believe i am just a piece of meat from someone else...

i would like to hope that i treat people with the same respect they would give me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, occasionally if I dont feel amy chemistry. I just tend to move the conversation on and then make a polite excuse.

A sexy smile, laugh and eye contact for me really gets things going as well. Incidentally so does kissing later on..I always have fun but do need some connection to get going!

I have in Xtasia she was way too d*unk... I like them to put up a bit of a fight.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

A few times for various reason

The only time I've ever had to decline was when a woman tried to mount me bareback in a hot tub. She didn't take it well.

By *portyndNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

Of course. We are not sex machines. Attraction goes on both ways!!

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

I asked a guy I know this, how he declines etc. He said in a club he will tend to make an excuse rather than say "no thanks". But he said at a party he feels like he is there to entertain so he doesn't decline, even if there's no attraction. Obviously parties are hard to come by for single men, but they're not paid to be there they're invited, so shouldn't be expected to entertain everyone there.

I can't physically have sex with someone I'm not attracted to, and I've never been able to understand how some people can, applies to men and women.

I have. As at the time I was at a crossroads with swinging v seeing someone. She was hot also! I was shocked she wanted to

Play but she was respectful and understood my reasons

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

At our last visit to a club, we had two guys turn down the offer of a handjob from Steph whilst they were watching several couples playing in an open room. She was knelt just inside the room behind some bars, giving me a blowjob at the time. The third guy was only too happy to be lent a hand

Yes. Some of us have standards.

somewhere

"The only time I've ever had to decline was when a woman tried to mount me bareback in a hot tub. She didn't take it well."

Wow that’s just rude and presumptuous of her?

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"The only time I've ever had to decline was when a woman tried to mount me bareback in a hot tub. She didn't take it well.

Wow that’s just rude and presumptuous of her?"

By *amesB66Man  over a year ago

St Peter Port

"Just out of curiosity have any men declined an offer of play from a lady at a club? Could be based on looks, activity etc?"

Jeez yes...on more than one occasion...all alcohol or drugs related as it happens

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"I asked a guy I know this, how he declines etc. He said in a club he will tend to make an excuse rather than say "no thanks". But he said at a party he feels like he is there to entertain so he doesn't decline, even if there's no attraction. Obviously parties are hard to come by for single men, but they're not paid to be there they're invited, so shouldn't be expected to entertain everyone there.

I can't physically have sex with someone I'm not attracted to, and I've never been able to understand how some people can, applies to men and women. "

Totally this

Yeah, I've made excuses in the past rather than a flat out "no".

It tends to be more about personality, or what they're into than looks that makes me want to walk away.

"The only time I've ever had to decline was when a woman tried to mount me bareback in a hot tub. She didn't take it well.

Wow that’s just rude and presumptuous of her?"

It was rather. At the time I was more shocked that someone wanted to play in the first place.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

When I have played with my ex partner she used to attract a lot of attention and for some reason I used to get my cock grabbed a couple of times uninvited. I used to say a firm no and remove their hand gently. I would never dream of doing it to a woman.

One women damn near pulled it so hard I thought she was going to turn it inside out.

So upfront communication is preferable.

Yes, I have declined in a club. One notable time, the woman who offered was too rough, with no finesse, unbearably bossy and seemed to have been drinking or taking something. I figured I would have a shit time. I said no. She tried to drag me. I had to say no in a very straightforward way for her to get the message!

somewhere

It was rather. At the time I was more shocked that someone wanted to play in the first place."

Aw don’t say that xx

"Yes people decline. They polity say "I'm just having a break"

I know people do. More specifically asking about men and if any honest enough to say if they look at the mantel piece before the hearth?"

I always do look at mantlepiece

It was rather. At the time I was more shocked that someone wanted to play in the first place.

Aw don’t say that xx"

There's no point denying reality.

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Yes I have approached men in clubs and they have politely declined for many reasons including they didn’t fancy me. That’s ok. No one can fancy everyone.

V x

"Yes I have approached men in clubs and they have politely declined for many reasons including they didn’t fancy me. That’s ok. No one can fancy everyone.

V x "

Hi V! I fancy you

I absolutely had to decline one woman...

Simply because she had a English accent

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I've seen many women turned down in clubs, the look of shock they sometimes get on their face, that a guy would have the audacity to refuse them is sometimes priceless.

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

"Yes I have approached men in clubs and they have politely declined for many reasons including they didn’t fancy me. That’s ok. No one can fancy everyone.

V x "

Same here,I have no problem approaching men,having a chat,I don't beat around the bush,if I think the conversation is going well...I will ask if they would like to play

Occasionally a guy will politely say no or say maybe later which means no or they spot a fem they are interested in and they start druling and they run off it's usually a sign of no interest

Some woman can take rejection too

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We were at a club night recently where one of the hosts was looking for 5 guys to come and gang bang a woman who was ready and waiting on a bed. In a room of about 15 single guys, not one of them was interested.

Yes on some occasions for a variety of reasons. Main one being lack of chemistry.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I absolutely had to decline one woman...

Simply because she had a English accent "

What accent should she have had ?

"I absolutely had to decline one woman...

Simply because she had a English accent

What accent should she have had ?"

Welsh , Scottish, or Irish

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I have in Xtasia she was way too d*unk... I like them to put up a bit of a fight. "

I've declined twice for different reasons

Men are fussy too ya know

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"We were at a club night recently where one of the hosts was looking for 5 guys to come and gang bang a woman who was ready and waiting on a bed. In a room of about 15 single guys, not one of them was interested. "

Maybe the guys were nervous of group play?

"We were at a club night recently where one of the hosts was looking for 5 guys to come and gang bang a woman who was ready and waiting on a bed. In a room of about 15 single guys, not one of them was interested.

Maybe the guys were nervous of group play?"

Maybe (shock horror) they didn't fancy her. There's a real attitude among a lot of women who I've seen at clubs (not a majority, but a significant minority) that they're God's gift to men just for being a female swinger, and men should take what they're given.

By *enshermanMan  over a year ago

Durham

"We were at a club night recently where one of the hosts was looking for 5 guys to come and gang bang a woman who was ready and waiting on a bed. In a room of about 15 single guys, not one of them was interested.

Maybe (shock horror) they didn't fancy her. There's a real attitude among a lot of women who I've seen at clubs (not a majority, but a significant minority) that they're God's gift to men just for being a female swinger, and men should take what they're given."

So agree with you there bud, I got accused of be gay because I didn't want to play with a female in a club once.

somewhere

"Men are fussy too ya know "

That’s both reassuring and flattering to know. I haven’t yet had a decline and don’t rate myself so based on the average response....it’s because they are genuinely interested!! Result!!!

Penrith

Maybe (shock horror) they didn't fancy her. There's a real attitude among a lot of women who I've seen at clubs (not a majority, but a significant minority) that they're God's gift to men just for being a female swinger, and men should take what they're given."

You have to feel for the woman though, wouldn't have been great for her confidence. And this is coming from someone who has been snubbed in clubs

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

I tell them I've got a heart condition.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I have withdrawn from play twice, one I had too much to drink (in tha middle of a mini orgy) and I wouldn’t have done anyone justice.

The second was a B/d play, it didn’t feel right, incongruent, I was tired so holistically wasn’t a good place.

Ecology me thinks.

By *ightDiversionMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

It has been known...

I have had to decline a couple of times due to apparent d*unkenness.

There have also been a few times when a tactical withdrawal has been made - you know the scene - relaxing in the jacuzzi feeling a hand wandering up the thigh - looking over and not really getting the buzz of excitement because they aren't 'really your type' and then saying that 'I am going all wrinkly in the fingers / stinging eyes, and need to get out'.

I have even used the 'i'm recovering' line if its been in the bar or social area.

Although it is every guys dream to have someone come up and ask if you will fuck them - in practice you know in advance (especially at my age !!) if its likely to rise to the occasion - and if there is no buzz its better to make excuses than disappoint later...

So actually I don't think I have never said NO I am too chicken - I have always made excuses - is that just me being English ?

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Ha!!!!!! I knew the “recovery” story was an excuse. I have had that one too (and, to be honest, I’ve used it as well)

V xx

I'm surprised you ask this question. Seems to imply men can't and wont say no if there's some fanny fluttering in front of them which is a bit degrading. If a single guy asked this question of the oppisite sex, I wonder would the replies be as tempered?

To answer you question, I've turned down a lot of advances. It can create enemies when it's on fab too, so one needs to be tough skinned and have self respect or one looses the plot.

Only once because the lady was extremely d*unk. She and her partner were politely asked to leave not long after. I am a gentleman and dont like to say no, but there does need to be some attraction

somewhere

"Just out of curiosity have any men declined an offer of play from a lady at a club? Could be based on looks, activity etc?

I'm surprised you ask this question. Seems to imply men can't and wont say no if there's some fanny fluttering in front of them which is a bit degrading. If a single guy asked this question of the oppisite sex, I wonder would the replies be as tempered?

Not at all.. it follows a conversation with a male non swinging friend and it’s me testing his theory on the topic

To answer you question, I've turned down a lot of advances. It can create enemies when it's on fab too, so one needs to be tough skinned and have self respect or one looses the plot.

"

"Just out of curiosity have any men declined an offer of play from a lady at a club? Could be based on looks, activity etc?

"

You say that, but there really is a thinking on the part of some women and couples that any single man will be so grateful that someone's offering them a fuck that they'll stick their cock in anything.

By *ightDiversionMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

".....

You say that, but there really is a thinking on the part of some women and couples that any single man will be so grateful that someone's offering them a fuck that they'll stick their cock in anything."

From what I have seen some will !!!

".....

You say that, but there really is a thinking on the part of some women and couples that any single man will be so grateful that someone's offering them a fuck that they'll stick their cock in anything.

From what I have seen some will !!!"

You're not wrong.

By *tarbuck007Man  over a year ago

up2no good

This sexy women sent a mate of hers to ask me over at the angels she had a good looking body especially her butt but it came as a shock to me so i told her mate that i would play but not right now apparently she got upset didnt see her all night

At the same evening i had a couple asked me out and i joined them we made a best steamy sex

There you go happy ending at the end of the night doesnt matter what you look like as long as you make it right

By *erdana_1TV/TS  over a year ago

Hull

Penrith

"Ha!!!!!! I knew the “recovery” story was an excuse. I have had that one too (and, to be honest, I’ve used it as well)

V xx"

In all honesty; I look forward to the time I need to use the ‘recovery’ line in a club

By *aughtynice23Couple  over a year ago

South West

Occasionally either of us have to decline. For a number of reasons - already had a busy night, or haven't enough time left to give the lady or guy the attention we'd like. Or just occasionally we simply don't think it would work. But we always explain why

Yes of course

If the lady or couple are not your type or you do not want to then decline

Maybe (shock horror) they didn't fancy her. There's a real attitude among a lot of women who I've seen at clubs (not a majority, but a significant minority) that they're God's gift to men just for being a female swinger, and men should take what they're given.

You have to feel for the woman though, wouldn't have been great for her confidence. And this is coming from someone who has been snubbed in clubs "

She will get over it, others get rejected way more

That's life

V x "

A very fair response too

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Im sure not everyone goes intending to have sex ...its the social side too ..

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"Im sure not everyone goes intending to have sex ...its the social side too .. "

The social is where its at for us, so important

I have declined a woman's invitation in a club before. My Plus One was elsewhere having fun and sitting in the bar waiting for her to finish a woman asked me to join her in the sauna.... My brain-mouth filter didn't engage quickly enough and I just blurted out "No".... Her face poor girl was a picture. Then the filter engaged and I apologised for not handling heat (I genuinely can't, kills me off).

She later came down and my Plus One asked how she was... The other woman made a point of saying that I had missed out as she had a MFM .

» Add a new message to this topic