FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Young Single Males in Clubs

Young Single Males in Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ichfield-7 OP   Man  over a year ago

Lichfield

Didn’t want to hijack the recent similar post about men declining in clubs, however, my question is;

As a newbie to the scene, but in knowledge that I want to really take my kinks, interests and experience to the next level.

Is there much ‘demand’ for young single males in clubs? the idea of coming along scares the hell out of me right now, but I guess it’s fear of the unknown and not fully understanding the etiquette expected I guess.

Interested in comments from other single lads of their experiences in clubs too?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Didn’t want to hijack the recent similar post about men declining in clubs, however, my question is;

As a newbie to the scene, but in knowledge that I want to really take my kinks, interests and experience to the next level.

Is there much ‘demand’ for young single males in clubs? the idea of coming along scares the hell out of me right now, but I guess it’s fear of the unknown and not fully understanding the etiquette expected I guess.

Interested in comments from other single lads of their experiences in clubs too? "

The cougars will eat you alive, Your love it

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Young single males are welcome, just treat people with respect, chat and get to know people.

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

Yeah I know that feeling

vanaheim

"Young single males are welcome, just treat people with respect, chat and get to know people. "

I agree with that

Lichfield

And are any particular types of events ‘best’ for complete newbies, or should I just dive right into the events that appeal most to my interests (if they state newbies welcome on the listing)?

Lichfield

"The cougars will eat you alive, Your love it "

Might be open to that for the right one!

vanaheim

"And are any particular types of events ‘best’ for complete newbies, or should I just dive right into the events that appeal most to my interests (if they state newbies welcome on the listing)? "

To be honest I just dove right in but that might not work for everyone

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

just try one and find out, just don't put pressure on yourself. It just like a normal nightclub except it has a lot of beds and a hot tube

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I found a really good and inciteful blog on wordpress.com about being new to the scene. I searches swinging.. Will post a link if i can find it.

https://wp.me/pa0yH5-8

Most clubs seem to have a write up about etiquette on their websites, and will probably give you a tour and tell you the rules first night. I think age is subjective, some will be open to the younger guy, others won't be, often because they have children the same age. Maybe a cougar and cub night would see a crowd more open to the younger guy but might not be what you want. Be respectful and for tips the best thing you could do is scour the forum for threads on single guys in clubs. See what everyone moans about, and make sure you don't do that!! Good luck

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Cupids do a young guns and mums night for the young lads and the horny ladies just look up in the forums choose which bests suits you xx

Try it a few hundred times and if you don't like it jib it.

I'd prefer more younger guys at clubs, most times we've gone single guys have always been a fair bit older.

"Didn’t want to hijack the recent similar post about men declining in clubs, however, my question is;

Interested in comments from other single lads of their experiences in clubs too? "

yes getting naked and hard in a group situation can be daunting for many

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Milf Monday at Townhouse might be worth a try ... next one is 6th August & it’s a daytime event! Lots of play, but a really chilled out event so great for newbies!

Attitude over age

I'm a busy active single male of 56 (twice your age). You have to make the jump to clubs or it will take an age to get your veris up and build up trust with people. You will meet loads of people who will help you hopefully. I'm coming up to my 2nd year in the scene and though I have not played with every veri I have played with just as many that have not verified. My single male profile is supergirthuk.

Don't worry if you're worried about stage fright as we all get it at various stages and it happens.

Take the plunge and have the time of your life. I know I am.

By *heHotWifeClubWoman  over a year ago

leicester

You would be welcome at my club parties xx

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

" my question is;

Is there much ‘demand’ for young single males in clubs? "

We go to clubs looking for men (amongst other profile types) and know plenty other couples who do too.

We go on Fridays when clubs are generally more singles friendly.

It's nerve wracking going for the first time sure but we look for confident men who have good banter with both of us and who aren't presumptive or pushy.

By *appytrailmanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I was exactly the same when I first went by myself but just thought does it really matter what happens in there as everyone is in for the same reason made friends with some of the staff and got on this was only a few months ago I went to an event that i knew I'd like and I'm now considering a club tonight if I can find a one to try, if you don't like it you don't have to go back but I'm sure you will mate what I've experienced is normally quite chilled out and a laugh at normally the same kind of price if not a few quid less than a night out in town!

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Come to my birthday party at chams, my single lady friends all love young, single guys! Non members are welcome that night too!

Manchester

Interested in comments from other single lads of their experiences in clubs too?

Come to my birthday party at chams, my single lady friends all love young, single guys! Non members are welcome that night too! "

when is your party? I wouldn't mind coming if it's viable for me x

By *kbradMan  over a year ago

thurrock

Hey man I know your fear!! I'm very new to the scene, been on this site for a while and never acted on it. But I'm going to my first club tonight! Cubs and cougars at DV8. Im extremely nervous and shy but I'm gonna take the plunge. I've found its helped hat someone has offered to show me around and introduce me, and meet before so we can get comfortable beforehand

Manchester

Enjoy it mate sure you'll have a blast!

Ukbrad, cougarsandcubs is a fantastic night, I'm not able to make it this month but a lot of my cougar friends will be there and it's always a load of fun. For young guys who find they get overlooked on the website because of their age, a cougarsandcubs party really is the best way forward get out from behind your keyboards and go meet some real people!

Dudley

Come to my birthday party at chams, my single lady friends all love young, single guys! Non members are welcome that night too! when is your party? I wouldn't mind coming if it's viable for me x"

17th August, search in the forums for 'Keeley's birthday' and you'll find the post

By *kbradMan  over a year ago

thurrock

Thanks BadBunny! Shame.i won't see you tonigjt but hopefully I'll be a regular! I do have some questions about the whole thing but I'm sure they'll get answered when there haha

"I'd prefer more younger guys at clubs, most times we've gone single guys have always been a fair bit older. "

Yeah we agree with this

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Come to my birthday party at chams, my single lady friends all love young, single guys! Non members are welcome that night too! when is your party? I wouldn't mind coming if it's viable for me x

17th August, search in the forums for 'Keeley's birthday' and you'll find the post "

Just be warned you may need some time to recover, Keeleys birthday celebrations usually get a bit wild

Dudley

Come to my birthday party at chams, my single lady friends all love young, single guys! Non members are welcome that night too! when is your party? I wouldn't mind coming if it's viable for me x

17th August, search in the forums for 'Keeley's birthday' and you'll find the post

Just be warned you may need some time to recover, Keeleys birthday celebrations usually get a bit wild "

I only just saw this, yes, they do get wild

There is for me! Depends on the club and night. Plenty of people prefer younger men

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"I'd prefer more younger guys at clubs, most times we've gone single guys have always been a fair bit older.

Yeah we agree with this "

By *portyndNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

"Attitude over age "

Just be warned you may need some time to recover, Keeleys birthday celebrations usually get a bit wild

I only just saw this, yes, they do get wild "

Especially with jelly

Dudley

I only just saw this, yes, they do get wild

Especially with jelly "

Oh yes!

» Add a new message to this topic