FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Any good places liverpool?

Any good places liverpool?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not really seen any despite the citys reputation. I'm thinking of trying out infusion in blackpool. Townhouse is quite out of the way for me in liverpool. And isn't really ideal as I want to be able to go in dressed sexy/slutty rather than being a member.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

I'd have thought Townhouse was closer to Liverpool than Blackpool?

By *attoo manMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

Townhouse.. Whats it like for single guys to get in. Would love to go.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

You need to contact the club to become a member. Most nights, single guy member spaces are limited to around 7.

By *attoo manMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

"You need to contact the club to become a member. Most nights, single guy member spaces are limited to around 7. "
Thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not really seen any despite the citys reputation. I'm thinking of trying out infusion in blackpool. Townhouse is quite out of the way for me in liverpool. And isn't really ideal as I want to be able to go in dressed sexy/slutty rather than being a member."

Townhouse is brilliant... but being a member doesn't mean anything in terms of how you dress? I don't quite understand what you mean...

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Not really seen any despite the citys reputation. I'm thinking of trying out infusion in blackpool. Townhouse is quite out of the way for me in liverpool. And isn't really ideal as I want to be able to go in dressed sexy/slutty rather than being a member.

Townhouse is brilliant... but being a member doesn't mean anything in terms of how you dress? I don't quite understand what you mean..."

I really don't understand this post...Blackpool is an hour away from Liverpool, Townhouse is 6-7 mins from the centre of Liverpool.

People can dress slutty whether they are members or not lol

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Townhouse.. Whats it like for single guys to get in. Would love to go."

You can attend any night as a non member except Saturday, but you need to make sure that the event suits you. The number of guys is only restricted on a Saturday; the rest of the nights work on a ratio basis.

PM me if you like and I can chat more to you and have a blimp at our website as it's really informative xxx

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Not really seen any despite the citys reputation. I'm thinking of trying out infusion in blackpool. Townhouse is quite out of the way for me in liverpool. And isn't really ideal as I want to be able to go in dressed sexy/slutty rather than being a member."

Townhouse is out of the way for you from Liverpool? I’ll swap locations with you lol! Either way, TH is worth the trek

» Add a new message to this topic