FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > To New clubs in the North-East

To New clubs in the North-East

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Welcome to the swinging community.

In the past allegations have been intimated that we have had a hand in the downfall of other clubs around, allegations that were made by people that were unaware of the true facts . I respect Their loyalty. Clubs have failed in the past because they did not follow legislative requirments on a grand scale.

I want to be clear and let everyone know that as long as people opening clubs are properly licensed, have the necessary permission and abide by legislation required for a public event then Clubf et al have no problem competing on a level playing field.

This is not about saying anything with malice or any prejudice.

I do not speak on behalf of other clubs but know that many spend years playing by the rules in order to run a good club.

I dont want my years of efforts to be undermined and made worthless by people that think the rules dont apply to them.

Recently I have had many conversations with people about this sort of thing and I am

Taking the bull by the horns and making my feelings and the clubs position very clear.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic