FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Daytime events/opening (cupids?) north west

Daytime events/opening (cupids?) north west

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Struggling a bit with night time.. see Cupids do fri and tue daytime..any feedback on daytime?

been to some clubs on weekday evenings and theyve been dead every time, 30 men, 1-2 women, and the odd couple who werent swinging but private room for 2 hours (prob dont wanna wake the kids up lol)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodGirlGoneBlackWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

You should try the MOTD daytime party at Cupid’s next one is the 244)it’s guest list only so make sure you put your name down if your going x

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Milf Monday is the first Monday each month at Townhouse - usually have around 80+ in each month. It’s a guestlist event, so you just have to get your name down ... it’s 10.30am - 3.30pm & it’s just a tenner entry. Next one is 6th August.

It’s listed in the forum, or I can add you to the list ... so if you fancy it or want some more information, feel free to give me a shout!

By *he No3 ClubCouple  over a year ago

Chorley, Lancashire

No3 have Greedy Girls Days the 1st and 3rd Wednesday From 12noon- 10pm always a pretty good day no Membership needed. Give Mary a call for details.

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

K can safely say that both MOTD and Milf Mondays are great afternoons with plenty of play going on, you wouldn't be disappointed at either, but as they are guest list events make sure you get your name down early and if for any reason you can't make it give the club plenty of notice as both operate a 'strike' rule!

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

I host the motd at cupids and the afternoon partys are a great way to meet new people while havimg fun doing so we do operate a ratio system to make sure everyone is having a good time so pop ur name on the guestlist should u wish to attend wed love to have u x

If theres any questions just message ne id love to answer any questions u may have or have a look at reviews and make ur own mind up to which suits you xx

» Add a new message to this topic