FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Taking Friends to a club for the first time

Taking Friends to a club for the first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reddieTeresa OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Next month, we have arranged to take some vanilla friends of ours to Liberty Elite for their first visit to a club. We are members and have been many times before.

Prior to us getting into Fab/swinging, we had a d*unken night with them where the girls ended up topless and us guys kissed and played with both of our wifes boobs but nothing more happened.

At the time, both girls didnt want to take it any further for fear of spoiling our friendship. Unsurprisingly, us guys were keen to carry this on!

Recently, over a couple of beers, my mate asked me if we had ever been to a club, and when I said yes, asked if they could join us.

After a little toing and froing with both of the girls being very cautious, we have arranged to go together in August. There has always been a sexual tension between us all and my wife knows that I fancy his wife and that he fancies her.

Has anyone else been in this situation before and do they have any advise to make the evening go with a swing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

An interesting position to be in. If you go with no expectations, as am sure you are, you will all enjoy a fun night out which may heighten arousals and lower inhibitions. If you are lucky, you may get to play, not necessarily with your friends, but who knows? You will know to play it by ear with regards to the future of your friendship, building of course on your shared history.

It could be great, and, if the pictures are anything to go by, how could anyone resist your dear lady.

Wakefield

Hi-thanks for the thoughts -and the kind words!!

I dont think there is ant danger of my mate being able to resist my wife-quite the opposite in fact. Tbf that doesnt bother me or my wife at all-it is more my wife doesnt really want to see me with her friend.

I am ok with that if thats how it works out-but we will just have to play it by ear as you say

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

You could always use a blindfold

We are of course joking

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

We love visiting Liberty Elite. Happy to say Hi to you all. Hope you all have a great time x

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"My wife doesn't really want to see me with her friend". Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Next month, we have arranged to take some vanilla friends of ours to Liberty Elite for their first visit to a club. We are members and have been many times before.

Prior to us getting into Fab/swinging, we had a d*unken night with them where the girls ended up topless and us guys kissed and played with both of our wifes boobs but nothing more happened.

At the time, both girls didnt want to take it any further for fear of spoiling our friendship. Unsurprisingly, us guys were keen to carry this on!

Recently, over a couple of beers, my mate asked me if we had ever been to a club, and when I said yes, asked if they could join us.

After a little toing and froing with both of the girls being very cautious, we have arranged to go together in August. There has always been a sexual tension between us all and my wife knows that I fancy his wife and that he fancies her.

Has anyone else been in this situation before and do they have any advise to make the evening go with a swing?"

Sounds just like a perfect scenario. Our early experiences happened exactly the same way, except there weren’t any clubs that we knew of back then. Spontaneity is something that can’t be planned or reproduced.

Sounds fantastic! Enjoy.

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"Hi-thanks for the thoughts -and the kind words!!

I dont think there is ant danger of my mate being able to resist my wife-quite the opposite in fact. Tbf that doesnt bother me or my wife at all-it is more my wife doesnt really want to see me with her friend.

I am ok with that if thats how it works out-but we will just have to play it by ear as you say"

Try private rooms so you don't have to see each other?

Wakefield

Thanks all for your comments

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

""My wife doesn't really want to see me with her friend". Sounds like a recipe for disaster. "

I agree. Surely for a couple the normal thing is, if one says no / isn’t keen, you don’t go there.

At least that’s always been my philosophy about swinging as a couple. I’d be very careful OP if you start those sort of games, it might come back and bite you hard on the arse

» Add a new message to this topic