FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Midweek at eurekas (Newbies)

Midweek at eurekas (Newbies)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eastandbelle OP   Couple  over a year ago

Margate

We are looking to try out eurekas for the 1st time, probably a Thursday daytime.

Does anyone have any tips or advice?

Is it busy?

Hoping it’s not all single men

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ossdinCouple  over a year ago

CROYDON/GATWICK/BEXHILL

Daytimes are good especially if you're new. There are a few single men but they don't bother you unless you invite them. And the staff are really helpful and will give you a guided tour. We have been going midweek almost fortnightly for over a year now. Be sure to take some ID the first time

By *ussex team upCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Sussex

We were thinking of giving it a try too , are there any outdoor play or wooded areas ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are lots of places to find and explore, you have over 23 acres to run around in....or whatever you fancy lol

By *erts_darlings1Couple  over a year ago

watford

We love daytime at Eureka's, especially when the weather is like this.

It is nice and relaxed, just laying in the meadow, cooling down in the pool and chilling.

The staff are great, helpful and very friendly. Can't think of a better way to spend an afternoon.

Enjoy

xx

By *itch269Couple  over a year ago

Horley

We were there yesterday and it was perfect. Great fun in the sun and lots of nice friendly and sexy people. Yes there are single men and mostly very respectful. Meadow area is great for playing and the pool area is a great place when the weather is like it has been. Staff nice and helpful and indoor playrooms and jacuzzu etc good too have fun x

By *ensualcouple99Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

"We love daytime at Eureka's, especially when the weather is like this.

It is nice and relaxed, just laying in the meadow, cooling down in the pool and chilling.

The staff are great, helpful and very friendly. Can't think of a better way to spend an afternoon.

Enjoy

xx "

We would say the pool is very warm tho so no cooling down in the pool altho you do feel cooler when you get out wet if there's a breeze. Lol

By *uo4girlsCouple  over a year ago

Gravesend

We will be there in the evening and looking to play

By *erts_darlings1Couple  over a year ago

watford

"We love daytime at Eureka's, especially when the weather is like this.

Enjoy

xx

We would say the pool is very warm tho so no cooling down in the pool altho you do feel cooler when you get out wet if there's a breeze. Lol"

Good point, remember to stay hydrated as well. You still sweat (perspire/glow) in water, you just don't notice.

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

Check out my pictures for the wooded areas lol, it's a great place to spend the day and even the evening. Bring a picnic, although you can buy food and drink. I'm probably going Sunday and Tuesday x

By *ussex team upCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Sussex

"Check out my pictures for the wooded areas lol, it's a great place to spend the day and even the evening. Bring a picnic, although you can buy food and drink. I'm probably going Sunday and Tuesday x"

Thank you. Love the spanking ones and yes the wooded area looks ideal

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"Check out my pictures for the wooded areas lol, it's a great place to spend the day and even the evening. Bring a picnic, although you can buy food and drink. I'm probably going Sunday and Tuesday x"

What do you mean, probably?

Sunday funday is ON!

This was the first place i went to and love it. Only ever been during the day but have been 3 times this week!. When the suns out its fantastic. Yes iam a single guy but keep myself to myself so cant comment on what others may get up to.

I cant recommend this place enough for just chilling out in the sun.

Enjoy it.

Will be there Saturday night for the School Disco... I like both sides of the club the chilled days and the party nights xx

By *S1407Couple  over a year ago

dartford

Wonderful, relaxing and envigorating during the day. Have a look at some of our pictures in the wooded areas.

Message us if you fancy joining us in a photoshoot there.

By *S1407Couple  over a year ago

dartford

If you ever go on a Wednesday we’d love to get some girl girl pictures if you are interested. Check out our profile. We can’t write to you because if the filters.

» Add a new message to this topic