FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First time club nights

First time club nights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys, i've never been to one of the club nights but have been interested in going, where would you guys say is best for first timers? And what should i expect?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Just be yourself and follow the club rules expect nothing then theres no pressure and cupids os a great nightxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey guys, i've never been to one of the club nights but have been interested in going, where would you guys say is best for first timers? And what should i expect?"

apparently Vanilla Alternative is having a newbie night in September, fancy it ?

By *utie91Woman  over a year ago

Hitchin

Jaydees is best for a first time. Very welcoming and friendly.

I’m going to va for the first time on Wednesday with my partner. He’s been once before. Hopefully it will be good

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Swingers’ clubs are like snowflakes mate; no two are exactly the same. They all follow broadly similar rules and regulations for single guys attending, but you just have to go and see for yourself. Don’t just visit one that is local, and therefore ‘handy’, as it may not be where you feel comfortable; try a few, you will be amazed at the difference at how these places are inside, and the attitudes of the people you meet (particularly towards single guys). Check when single guys are ‘welcome’, and just go for it! Be prepared to be underwhelmed, and have no expectations, that way, if anything positive happens, you’ll have a great time

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

"Swingers’ clubs are like snowflakes mate; no two are exactly the same. They all follow broadly similar rules and regulations for single guys attending, but you just have to go and see for yourself. Don’t just visit one that is local, and therefore ‘handy’, as it may not be where you feel comfortable; try a few, you will be amazed at the difference at how these places are inside, and the attitudes of the people you meet (particularly towards single guys). Check when single guys are ‘welcome’, and just go for it! Be prepared to be underwhelmed, and have no expectations, that way, if anything positive happens, you’ll have a great time "

This is the best advice you'll get.

Smile, try and be socialable and have no expectations.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Every club is slightly different, I would suggest starting at ones a local to you as we have a good choice in our area.

Have a look at the websites, check the reviews on here and see what you fancy.

Think of them as a sexy bar or nightclub, where people are much more upfront about their sexual desires,

Gaelic, chat to people that have a great night

Penrith

"Every club is slightly different, I would suggest starting at ones a local to you as we have a good choice in our area.

Have a look at the websites, check the reviews on here and see what you fancy.

Think of them as a sexy bar or nightclub, where people are much more upfront about their sexual desires,

Gaelic, chat to people that have a great night"

People speak Gaelic in South East clubs? Interesting!

By *tsJeanLucMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Hey guys, i've never been to one of the club nights but have been interested in going, where would you guys say is best for first timers? And what should i expect?

apparently Vanilla Alternative is having a newbie night in September, fancy it ?"

Where’s that? I might be up for that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey guys, i've never been to one of the club nights but have been interested in going, where would you guys say is best for first timers? And what should i expect?

apparently Vanilla Alternative is having a newbie night in September, fancy it ?

Where’s that? I might be up for that "

It was on another thread can’t recall the date have a look on the club page

Newcastle

Okay thanks

It was on another thread can’t recall the date have a look on the club page"

By *ugarfixCouple  over a year ago

cambridge

"Hey guys, i've never been to one of the club nights but have been interested in going, where would you guys say is best for first timers? And what should i expect?"

Hi hunnie

I'm sugar and I am the host for the Newcomers night at the Vanilla Alternative on the 28th September,

I would absolutely love to see you there and you can expect really great people who are sociable, music, drinks and a very very sexy surroundings - no pressure tho.

And to CJA and BBW returned who mentioned the night please get your selves there and I will personally look after you as best I can. Cx

If you can't wait till then I'm behind the bar most weekends lol

Sugar xx

Newcastle

Hi hunnie

I'm sugar and I am the host for the Newcomers night at the Vanilla Alternative on the 28th September,

I would absolutely love to see you there and you can expect really great people who are sociable, music, drinks and a very very sexy surroundings - no pressure tho.

And to CJA and BBW returned who mentioned the night please get your selves there and I will personally look after you as best I can. Cx

Sugar xx"

Hopefully I’ll be there for the newcomers night! Nervous about going on my own though lol

cambridge

Hi hunnie

Sugar xx

Hopefully I’ll be there for the newcomers night! Nervous about going on my own though lol "

I know that feeling I was a newbie 5 months ago, but I will be waiting for you at the door and I can hold your hand if it helps babe.

The Nerves don't last long because it's such a friendly atmosphere and that night there will be loads of newcomers all feeling the same way.

I've opened up my profile to single guys for now, if you want to send me a message please do and read in my veri how much I love welcoming people to the VA. xxxx

cambridge

It was on another thread can’t recall the date have a look on the club page"

28th September babe

Please come xx sugar

Newcastle

It was on another thread can’t recall the date have a look on the club page

28th September babe

Please come xx sugar "

I’ll try my best to be there, will have a look at your profile now

By *henightstagMan  over a year ago

London

Was thinking of popping down to VA one weekend soon, would you say its best to wait until the newbies night? Its been a few years since I've been to a club!

How is the feel on most nights? I always hated going to any clubs(even as a couple) where there would be 30 guys stood around waiting to pounce!

cambridge

"Was thinking of popping down to VA one weekend soon, would you say its best to wait until the newbies night? Its been a few years since I've been to a club!

How is the feel on most nights? I always hated going to any clubs(even as a couple) where there would be 30 guys stood around waiting to pounce!"

Hi hun

You would be welcome at the VA any Friday night we have up to 10 single guys on the list to avoid that kind of thing, the milf event on Wed daytime is up to 30 by design.

every one is very respectful and it’s a really sociable and sexy club.

I am going to be the host of the NEWCOMERS Night and I so excited because 4 months ago that was me lol

It’s not until the 28th September better to get the summer holidays over.

I really hope you decide to come but if you can’t wait that long, feel free to come one Friday night in August I’m sure I’ll be there to make it less nerve racking xx

Sugar ??

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

Either VA ot Jaydees.

Also depends what kind of girls you are into. It might just be me but there seems to be a larger gathering of BBW type ladies at jaydees than VA.

There are benefits to both places.

If you are a little shy then jaydees has private rooms you can go to and VA doesn't so everything is in the open.

We have only ever played alone as not managed to find someone

I personally like both. We have not been for almost 2 years now but think a revisit is due.

Penrith

Either VA ot Jaydees.

Also depends what kind of girls you are into. It might just be me but there seems to be a larger gathering of BBW type ladies at jaydees than VA.

There are benefits to both places.

If you are a little shy then jaydees has private rooms you can go to and VA doesn't so everything is in the open.

We have only ever played alone as not managed to find someone

I personally like both. We have not been for almost 2 years now but think a revisit is due.

"

What a cracking post! People should definitely try more than one club, and not just stay local because it is 'handy'

» Add a new message to this topic