FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club reports

Club reports

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky kissers OP   Couple  over a year ago

South East

Hi all, just thought it would be useful to share feelings and experiences about a visit to a club.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

South East

Saturday night party at Hellfire Sunbury. Was their monthly fetish night, swish.

The club has some excellent facilities and a good layout. Always surprised that it isn't busier, especially with the demise of Abfab. The welcome wasn't too warm but the cost for a couple was only £40. We didn't realise that this was also the price for a single lady and, although single guys will complain about the cost to them, we thought this very steep.

Had a good time chatting in the lounge before heading down to the dungeon. Used the glory hole but thought the design of it wasn't great. The rooms are tidy and well maintained and we made use of a couple of them.

All in all, a good night in a decent, if quiet, club.

South East

Do we think that this might be helpful? I know we've got the club reviews but I thought people may be able to elaborate more on particular events.

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I thought that's what the review section was for

Mrs N

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Some Clubs we dislike but others think they are the bees knees. Some clubs we love and others dislike. Go to a few clubs and you will be able come up with your own views and reviews. Some you will like some you wont. We have a favourite club and we have a club we would never set foot in again.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

You could have put this in the club review and explain it was a particular event. Lots of people read reviews if they are considering going to a club. Many havent ventured into the forums and so won t read it here.

South East

OK, was just an idea to mix up the club reviews and maybe share some experiences.

Some might like to, others may not. I leave the decision to the forum

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

I'm another who thought event reviews were posted on the the club's reviews page referencing the event attended

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

...or discussed on the forum thread which advertised/promoted the event

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"OK, was just an idea to mix up the club reviews and maybe share some experiences.

Some might like to, others may not. I leave the decision to the forum "

OP, you post what you think might interest others. Don't let the so called forum police put you off. It's always good to mix things up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ffff nite in Xtasia in West brom free for couples FRIDAY 27THJULY

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"OK, was just an idea to mix up the club reviews and maybe share some experiences.

Some might like to, others may not. I leave the decision to the forum

OP, you post what you think might interest others. Don't let the so called forum police put you off. It's always good to mix things up "

Agreed

This is, after all, the 'Swinging Club Discussion' forum.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it’s a good idea. We’d be happy to post our views on Silverleigh, BGHS and VA.

South East

Please feel free to. The idea was to relay a particular night and your thoughts and experiences.

South East

Horny Ko party

Back to basics, Friday night at the Sutton House

A warm welcome to this new party event. All the staff were helpful and easily identifiable in their labelled shirts.

J had some fun in the dungeon which is spacious and well equipped. She spanked and teased our sub which some newbies watched and afterwards tried. The two guys were fun and amiable so we invited them to have their cocks sucked by our sub.

Lots of great chat and laughs with a bit more play in a very public place later.

We will be going back

» Add a new message to this topic