FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > New single gent visitor to Eureka's

New single gent visitor to Eureka's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All i am working down in Kent every so often and i am looking to visit Eureka's one night. I have never been to a club like this before and being newly separated i just want to inject some excitement back into my life and give it a go. Problem is you hear a lot of stories (well i have anyway, reading many reviews about various establishments and such) about how a single gentleman gets a bit of a raw deal at such establishments. Now, please understand i am not looking or expecting to waltz in there and have anyone flock to me, far from it but i would also like to know that if i attend one of these nights i will not treated like a social pariah. I was thinking of attending one of the midweek (Naked Wednesday) events first rather than the (im assuming) busy weekend events to break me in gently to the scene and the establishment. Does anyone please have any advice or personal experience (being a single Gent) about this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You will have no problem at eureaka.

The problem with guy's is they expect to walk into an orgy and fuck their brains out it won't happen. Well ok it might if your lucky.

Justgo to chillout and relax. Be polite and chat to people don't sit in the corner expecting others to invite you.

General chat rather than fancy a fuck.

Don't follow people around its anoying. Remember no means no and don't touch unless invited.

The staff are helpful and friendly one more thing have fun as I'm sure you will

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic