FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > South London swingers

South London swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rblue38 OP   Man  over a year ago

Maidstone

Well I got to say this is one the best places we been to. Where can I start friendly staff. The people that come are very friendly. No one pushy and most of all if anything happens the hosts are nearby to sort it out.

I say we as I attend with my wife. We been to a few other clubs. She like eurekas, probably due to all the attention.

Have any of you guys been? What experiences have you had?.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well I got to say this is one the best places we been to. Where can I start friendly staff. The people that come are very friendly. No one pushy and most of all if anything happens the hosts are nearby to sort it out.

I say we as I attend with my wife. We been to a few other clubs. She like eurekas, probably due to all the attention.

Have any of you guys been? What experiences have you had?.

"

Its ok, way to many single guys though and some of them aren't from the scene and expect sex because they have been charged through the nose to enter the event.

Maidstone

Yeah I should of mentioned that there was alot of single guys but I think they started to reduce them to keep the ratio of couples and single men the same. When we were at the last beach party there was about a 50/50 ratio. I like the fact that couples can go free if they been once

"Yeah I should of mentioned that there was alot of single guys but I think they started to reduce them to keep the ratio of couples and single men the same. When we were at the last beach party there was about a 50/50 ratio. I like the fact that couples can go free if they been once"

We have attended the event at a few venues over the years and non scene single guys have always been a problem. The problem comes from the fact that the event is advertised in places where it really shouldn't be and this has been going on for years. Don't get me wrong we have had some good nights at sls but the singles issue always puts us off, there is no fun in being followed around by packs of guys all night.

Maidstone

I really didn't know that at all. That explain why large number of guys turn up. We were looking at going to one their other parties hosted by hornykoparties as an alternative to eurekas. Have you attended?

By *tepping2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

It put us off, the number of single guys...Last time we were in London we contacted SLS, and found out the number of single men who attend, which is not our boat.

So we simply put a meet up on FS and ended up having a 6some in our hotel room insted, with 2 couples, having had a another couple meet in the afternoon, so all was not lost

"I really didn't know that at all. That explain why large number of guys turn up. We were looking at going to one their other parties hosted by hornykoparties as an alternative to eurekas. Have you attended? "

Yes we have and no we wouldn't. But its each to there own.

"It put us off, the number of single guys...Last time we were in London we contacted SLS, and found out the number of single men who attend, which is not our boat.

So we simply put a meet up on FS and ended up having a 6some in our hotel room insted, with 2 couples, having had a another couple meet in the afternoon, so all was not lost"

Silver linings and all that lol

Bristol

Absolutely so, and 30 minutes after they left, the fire alarm went off.....which was pure coincidence, and nothing to do with us

"Absolutely so, and 30 minutes after they left, the fire alarm went off.....which was pure coincidence, and nothing to do with us"

Lmao, hope there wasnt a sprinkler system lol

Bristol

No, but we think a few more swingers were flushed out....lol

"No, but we think a few more swingers were flushed out....lol"

Now that would have been an interesting sight lol

» Add a new message to this topic