FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Price for Chams

Price for Chams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone know the door price for a couple on a Saturday night for Chams please?

I understand it’s £25 for the membership but can’t fine the entrance fee information.

Many thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"Does anyone know the door price for a couple on a Saturday night for Chams please?

I understand it’s £25 for the membership but can’t fine the entrance fee information.

Many thanks x"

£28 before 5.30pm £33 after xx

By *evils-couple13Couple  over a year ago

Neath

We were also looking as we’re going today xx

Chester

Were planning on Darleston one tonight xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looking like we will be popping in later for a few hours

Me and a club newbie will be there in an hour

"Does anyone know the door price for a couple on a Saturday night for Chams please?

Many thanks x

£28 before 5.30pm £33 after xx"

We are going to chams start of November traveling over from Ireland and just wondering will we have to pay membership + entrance fee or just entrance fee....looking forward to chams either way.

And what about us males

By *exymidscouple2017Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Many thanks x

£28 before 5.30pm £33 after xxWe are going to chams start of November traveling over from Ireland and just wondering will we have to pay membership + entrance fee or just entrance fee....looking forward to chams either way."

1st visit you pay membership plus entrance fee.

Many thanks x

£28 before 5.30pm £33 after xxWe are going to chams start of November traveling over from Ireland and just wondering will we have to pay membership + entrance fee or just entrance fee....looking forward to chams either way.

1st visit you pay membership plus entrance fee. "

Ok thanks for that..

By *exymidscouple2017Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Many thanks x

£28 before 5.30pm £33 after xxWe are going to chams start of November traveling over from Ireland and just wondering will we have to pay membership + entrance fee or just entrance fee....looking forward to chams either way.

1st visit you pay membership plus entrance fee. Ok thanks for that.. "

You’re welcome. Personally we think it’s worth it so I’m sure you will think so too

Chester

Many thanks x

1st visit you pay membership plus entrance fee. Ok thanks for that..

You’re welcome. Personally we think it’s worth it so I’m sure you will think so too "

You meet gorg couples & kill visions xx

» Add a new message to this topic