FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eurekas in the rain

Eurekas in the rain

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I was planning on going to eurekas for the first time on Monday but the weather isn't looking too hot now. Has anyone gone in the rain and is it still OK?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi, I was planning on going to eurekas for the first time on Monday but the weather isn't looking too hot now. Has anyone gone in the rain and is it still OK? "

It will be wet. Best wait until a sunny day.

Mmmm outdoor sex in the rain at Eurekas...

...I need to find a lady to accompany me.

By *ossdinCouple  over a year ago

CROYDON/GATWICK/BEXHILL

"Hi, I was planning on going to eurekas for the first time on Monday but the weather isn't looking too hot now. Has anyone gone in the rain and is it still OK? "

We've been in the rain and snow, always enjoy it

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

"Hi, I was planning on going to eurekas for the first time on Monday but the weather isn't looking too hot now. Has anyone gone in the rain and is it still OK?

We've been in the rain and snow, always enjoy it "

Snow? That's dedication. I've been to Kestrels when it snowed, but at least pretty much all the facilities were under cover. Bit exposed at Eureka's! That's dedication for you!

weve been in the rain and snow, not as good as sunny and warm ,

but you still have the indoor facilities hottub sauna ect and the playrooms are obviously inside too,

there could be an advantage as all who do go in the rain are condensed into the hottub so getting aquainted should be easier

London

"weve been in the rain and snow, not as good as sunny and warm ,

but you still have the indoor facilities hottub sauna ect and the playrooms are obviously inside too,

there could be an advantage as all who do go in the rain are condensed into the hottub so getting aquainted should be easier"

I wonder if they actually open up both hot tubs at the same time then? All the times I've been so far, only one has been open.

there could be an advantage as all who do go in the rain are condensed into the hottub so getting aquainted should be easier

I wonder if they actually open up both hot tubs at the same time then? All the times I've been so far, only one has been open."

they are both normally open on fri and sat nite parties, they rotate the cleaning so they always have one clean

London

I wonder if they actually open up both hot tubs at the same time then? All the times I've been so far, only one has been open.

they are both normally open on fri and sat nite parties, they rotate the cleaning so they always have one clean"

Well it's good they clean them regularly and the venue as a whole is very good like that. I was at the last Saturday night party and up until the time I left (around 1am), only one was open. It was full most of the time. Hopefully that's not the norm.

» Add a new message to this topic