FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Daytime dress code at Chams

Daytime dress code at Chams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittlemisssassypants OP   Couple  over a year ago

South East Wales

So, we are going to Chams tomorrow for both the afternoon, and the night, and I’m unsure what to wear.

We have only been there in the nights, so far, and I am always glammed up, full make up/hair done and in something sexy with heels, but I’m unsure of whether that’s a bit much for daytime?

I don’t want to look over the top and silly tbh.

Oh and a separate question- we are staying at the premier inn j10, and wondered if we left Chams to freshen up back at the hotel, would we have to pay entry again when we got back? Sounds a bit stupid really

Sassy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So, we are going to Chams tomorrow for both the afternoon, and the night, and I’m unsure what to wear.

We have only been there in the nights, so far, and I am always glammed up, full make up/hair done and in something sexy with heels, but I’m unsure of whether that’s a bit much for daytime?

Oh and a separate question- we are staying at the premier inn j10, and wondered if we left Chams to freshen up back at the hotel, would we have to pay entry again when we got back? Sounds a bit stupid really

Sassy "

Sassy most ppl just wear towels but there are afew who wear under wear. Hope to be there.xx

By *ittlemisssassypants OP   Couple  over a year ago

South East Wales

"So, we are going to Chams tomorrow for both the afternoon, and the night, and I’m unsure what to wear.

Sassy

Sassy most ppl just wear towels but there are afew who wear under wear. Hope to be there.xx "

Thanks guys, I’ve decided on just bra and knickers combo and then something saucier for the eve to change into!

You better be there

Sassy

Sassy most ppl just wear towels but there are afew who wear under wear. Hope to be there.xx

Thanks guys, I’ve decided on just bra and knickers combo and then something saucier for the eve to change into!

You better be there "

Just waiting on time lee is at work.

I also wear babydoll easy to take off in jacuzzi. X

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Tell the staff what you`re doing and take your locker key with you in case there`s a problem

Hi we will be there from about 2, come and say hi! Cx

» Add a new message to this topic