FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > 1st time club visit to Xtasia - DPraved nights

1st time club visit to Xtasia - DPraved nights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for some info on DPRAVED nights at Xtasia.

Looking to head up for one of these nights, just wondered what they are like and who generally goes.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Were going to our 1st one end of the month so following this thread xx

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

The organisers / promotors are on Fab. Username ‘DPraved’

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The organisers / promotors are on Fab. Username ‘DPraved’"

indeed we are !

By *heekypeachCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

we dont get to visit clubs often but we havent missed a dpraved in nearly 3 years as soon as we get back we are on count down to he next one. the music is fantastic everyone ia very friendly and the hosts are brilliant and go out of their way to make sure evwryone has a great night. it is clearly our favourite event and would reccomend a visit to dpraved to anyone.

We never miss Dpraved!! It’s the only event to be at!!

Very hot, friendly, party people! Amazing hosts and amazing Djs!! So much effort goes into these nights!!!

Come along you won’t be disappointed xx

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Going to my first one end of the month with Mr Inked

Excited

We heard a lot of good things about dpraved and finally managed to make it to the last one it never let us down it was everything we had heard and more really good party night full of sexy people..

Definitely one of the best nights we’ve had in any club, and we won’t be missing another one

never heard nothing negative about the event or the people running it.

the right club, the right event and the right owners of the club, who understand how to run and hold events

x

Thanks guys cheques in the post lol x

By *irtyMatt25Man  over a year ago

Northampton

This sound interesting! What's the deal with this night then? Would like to attend. X

"This sound interesting! What's the deal with this night then? Would like to attend. X"

usually sats

We are going to be having our first club visit on sat 29th sept apparently this is Dpraved!! Room all booked, kinda handy the hotel is situated next door! ... excited but no clue what to expect ??????

"We are going to be having our first club visit on sat 29th sept apparently this is Dpraved!! Room all booked, kinda handy the hotel is situated next door! ... excited but no clue what to expect ??????"

Apart from what’s already been said above all I can say is you can expect an amazing atmosphere, incredible hosts, banging tunes, excellent club and amazingly friendly crowd! There has never ever been a disappointing Dpraved. The just keep getting better!!

"We are going to be having our first club visit on sat 29th sept apparently this is Dpraved!! Room all booked, kinda handy the hotel is situated next door! ... excited but no clue what to expect ??????

Apart from what’s already been said above all I can say is you can expect an amazing atmosphere, incredible hosts, banging tunes, excellent club and amazingly friendly crowd! There has never ever been a disappointing Dpraved. The just keep getting better!!"

Then we cannot wait a little nervous but to be expected I think - being first timers

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"We are going to be having our first club visit on sat 29th sept apparently this is Dpraved!! Room all booked, kinda handy the hotel is situated next door! ... excited but no clue what to expect ??????

Apart from what’s already been said above all I can say is you can expect an amazing atmosphere, incredible hosts, banging tunes, excellent club and amazingly friendly crowd! There has never ever been a disappointing Dpraved. The just keep getting better!!

Then we cannot wait a little nervous but to be expected I think - being first timers "

Haha we’ve all been there

Then we cannot wait a little nervous but to be expected I think - being first timers

Haha we’ve all been there "

Good to know we aren’t alone in that part of it then lol

» Add a new message to this topic