FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > opinions please

opinions please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Only been to one club, Decs, but really want to visit another for my birthday, hopefully a group of us.... what are peoples opinions of...secrets and chams west mids, im just south of Bristol and no matter where I travel I will have to get hotel, but I want peoples honest opinions please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *un-cpleCouple  over a year ago

South Molton

Every club is different, I always say “there aren’t bad clubs, just bad nights” personally Decs is our favourite but Angles at Melksham is good to. Maybe you should try a different club each month and see which one meets your personal requirements. Xtasia is also good but a bit far for us, it is more like a night club with playrooms to the side. A lot of people rave about Secrets but we have struggled a bit there, very busy and most people know each other so can be difficult to mix in sometimes

Hope this helps

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Mu honest opinion is; your boobs look amazing

"Mu honest opinion is; your boobs look amazing "

As helpful as a chocolate tea cup! But great for my ego

"Every club is different, I always say “there aren’t bad clubs, just bad nights” personally Decs is our favourite but Angles at Melksham is good to. Maybe you should try a different club each month and see which one meets your personal requirements. Xtasia is also good but a bit far for us, it is more like a night club with playrooms to the side. A lot of people rave about Secrets but we have struggled a bit there, very busy and most people know each other so can be difficult to mix in sometimes

Hope this helps "

Thanks, like most things with swinging i suppose... what maybe great with 1 maybe shit with another! Its all subjective.

I think it will fall down to locality ....

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Cupids is good at a weekend xxx

By *lub F Co.DurhamCouple  over a year ago

Stanley

Here’s a suggestion, fly from Bristol to Newcastle and come to Clubf to celebrate, we have hotel rooms on site, do birthday party packages and are less than 10 miles from the airport.

We are a very friendly, happy and quite a larfe club up North. Plus northern hospitality is the best

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Only been to one club, Decs, but really want to visit another for my birthday, hopefully a group of us.... what are peoples opinions of...secrets and chams west mids, im just south of Bristol and no matter where I travel I will have to get hotel, but I want peoples honest opinions please "

There are two good clubs quite close to you, with Dare to Swing in Bristol itself, and Angels in Melksham.

We have been to Angels and think its a great club, haven't been to Dare to Swing but heard good things about it.

» Add a new message to this topic