FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eurekas - Shy First time?

Eurekas - Shy First time?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any advice appreciated.

Im thinking of spending a few hours relaxing at Eurekas in Kent one Sunday daytime. I am comfortable with being naked and just chilling out, but a bit shy regarding starting a conversation.

Should I find someone to go with?

Would I look out of place being on my own?

Is it just full of guys?

And lastly would it be considered rude if I'm naked in there with a hard on! Lol I might not be able to help it.

It would be my first time visiting a club like this and as I said any suggestions or experience grately appreciated.

Thanks, H

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eterthebombMan  over a year ago

london

Don’t worry .just take a sheet of 003 grit sand paper and if you feel that your getting hard give the tip a good rub with it,should insure you lose you hard on

By *etLikeMan  over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

Firstly your last question. It’s perfectly normal to be sporting an erection there. After all, you can’t really hide it, even a towel will show through.

I’m rubbish at starting conversation, so I’m not one to advise on that. However, I’ve always found myself ending up in conversation each time I’ve been there. Simple “hellos” are much better appreciated than those jumping straight into others playing and saying “can I join you”. Or worse still, can I watch? Well he’s already watching if a couple are playing on the grass or in the woods and their comment has probably just put the couple off what he had already been watching (sorry went off on a rant) If you get to the hot tub it can be a good place to initiate conversation. I doubt that the pool will be open but you never know. It’s a great place to get chatting.

The number of men, and members there generally will depend. I’ve certainly known the ratio of men being much higher. Some will be naturally suspicious of what they view as The Wanking Dead, so I’d reiterate to be friendly without being pushy.

» Add a new message to this topic