FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Newbie to club

Newbie to club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weetandHung OP   Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Hi all,

I am looking for some advice from you all if at all possibble.

Im looking to attend a swinging club for the 1st time.

I am a little nervous and really dont know what to expect from it.

Dont get me wrong im sure i will be ok, seems to come across my mind that i would be standing like a gooseberry sounds stupid i know.

Any tips for me?

Many thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Let the Club know in advance that you are new and have never been to a Club before and they will help you settle in.

Chat to people, have a drink and relax!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s not a stupid question. I’ve attended clubs as part of a couple and on my own. If you is aren’t a real social butterfly then it can be a bit daunting as you need to get stuck in to introducing yourself and starting conversation. Have no expectations of sex at all as you never know who will be there and whether you will be mutually attracted.

My advice would be to see it as a first curious look. Try to be relaxed with no expectations and if you meet a few people and have a few chats then it’s been a good night. Anything else is s bonus. Then the next time you won’t feel so much like the stranger in town.

liverpool

Thanks guys for the posts, im a sweet talker which is my best feature.

I can come across as shy at 1st, until i settle down.

I dont have any expectations by all means, would be happy with chats, best way to start i guess.

Wondering do most chat about life outside of fab or more than that

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Don't expect that because you have paid it entitles you to sex. A club has a social side to swinging so use that to get yourself known in club land. Mix with people chat to them be yourself and just enjoy the experience. Some club experience may not be for you so try several different ones. Above all whichever 1s you go just relax and enjoy. Good luck. K

liverpool

"Don't expect that because you have paid it entitles you to sex. A club has a social side to swinging so use that to get yourself known in club land. Mix with people chat to them be yourself and just enjoy the experience. Some club experience may not be for you so try several different ones. Above all whichever 1s you go just relax and enjoy. Good luck. K "

Thankyou for the input. Its very much appreciated.

Will be attending very soon, such a chatty person.

I will keep my expectations very low, and hooefully get chatting to some lovely people.

By *esterLilacCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Hi all,

Dont get me wrong im sure i will be ok, seems to come across my mind that i would be standing like a gooseberry sounds stupid i know.

Any tips for me?

Many thanks"

You’ve already taken a huge step and joined the Liverpool Social. I actually think it takes more balls joining a group of people (some already knowing each other) for a night out on the town. When you’re ready for a club, choose your event wisely. There are events either tailored for newbies or events were its easier to attend solo because the event is hosted or there is stuff going on to watch or join in with that breaks the ice. Pick an event, message the host and tell them you feel nervous. They will do their best to ease you in. X

liverpool

"Hi all,

Any tips for me?

Many thanks

You’ve already taken a huge step and joined the Liverpool Social. I actually think it takes more balls joining a group of people (some already knowing each other) for a night out on the town. When you’re ready for a club, choose your event wisely. There are events either tailored for newbies or events were its easier to attend solo because the event is hosted or there is stuff going on to watch or join in with that breaks the ice. Pick an event, message the host and tell them you feel nervous. They will do their best to ease you in. X"

Thanks J&L your both great people xx

» Add a new message to this topic