FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kit kat berlin

Kit kat berlin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ORDERMAN OP   Man  over a year ago

wrexham

As per news item on BBC World television text news Trust no one been there very recent ly

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

As far as I can gather the person did not contract meningitis from anyone at the club and no staff members have fallen ill so the need for testing is precautionary.

What fucks me off is this person probably has a job, maybe goes to the gym or has other hobbies involving contact with people, yet the swinging club gets into BBC world news! What about their work colleagues? Should they not get a warning and are they not news worthy? Bloody media scumbags making a sad excuse for a story just because the person visited a swingers club. What about the other hundreds of people who contract meningitis...are their stories in the media? No.... because they think sex sells but to the journalists who sit on fab looking for stories to print....nobody fucking cares anymore! Jog on and do something decent with your degrees!

By *ORDERMAN OP   Man  over a year ago

wrexham

Fair points

By *arkhorse7Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Like you said, sex sells and the more seedy and sleezy they can make the swinging clubs/lifestyle the more inquisitive the reader is likely to be, because People generally (sad to say) can be very fickle and believe alot of the crap that gets in the press, because it's been said on the BBC it must be true !!!!

Sensationalist journalism pure and simple, I'm surprised they have a degree, but no degree of self worth !!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As far as I can gather the person did not contract meningitis from anyone at the club and no staff members have fallen ill so the need for testing is precautionary.

What fucks me off is this person probably has a job, maybe goes to the gym or has other hobbies involving contact with people, yet the swinging club gets into BBC world news! What about their work colleagues? Should they not get a warning and are they not news worthy? Bloody media scumbags making a sad excuse for a story just because the person visited a swingers club. What about the other hundreds of people who contract meningitis...are their stories in the media? No.... because they think sex sells but to the journalists who sit on fab looking for stories to print....nobody fucking cares anymore! Jog on and do something decent with your degrees!

"

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Wow! I never knew meningitis was contagious

» Add a new message to this topic