FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs in and around Notts / Midlands.

Clubs in and around Notts / Midlands.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for recommends / tips for our first club visit.

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We love The Attic in Derby

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

How about AtlantisEVOLUTION in Stoke-on-Trent.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

Closest to you is purple mamba near Trent bridge. Then you have the attic in Derby, liberty elite on the a5 in Lutterworth and if you fancy venturing west there is chameleons in darlaston and Xtasia.

We enjoy Chams and the attic, haven’t tried the others I mentioned.

Everyone will have their favourite club. Our advice is to look at the website of them all and read the reviews on here before making an informed decision

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Purple Mamba is our favourite club; friendly, welcoming, no pressure, and not so large it feels intimidating.

By *rent Bridge SwingersCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Purple Mamba is a private members club in Trent Bridge (there's the Attic in Derby and Club 29 in Leicester) - those are the nearest. All very different clubs x

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Every club is different - in fact every evening at each club differs too. What one person/couple loves others will hate.

Purple mamba in Nottingham is a lovely little club but it is very small compared to others. The attic in derby is massive in comparison and I believe it's one of the biggest clubs in the country.

I enjoy both clubs for different reasons and will choose which to visit dependent on what kind of night I'm looking for. If I want a busy night and to meet and to mingle with lots of people I go to the attic. If I want a quieter, more intimate evening I go to purple mamba.

Why not try a few different clubs. Variety is the spice of life

By *FunCouplexCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Come and see us at La Chambre in Sheffield (free membership at the moment) x

By *ummygirlWoman  over a year ago

currently my bed

"Every club is different - in fact every evening at each club differs too. What one person/couple loves others will hate.

Purple mamba in Nottingham is a lovely little club but it is very small compared to others. The attic in derby is massive in comparison and I believe it's one of the biggest clubs in the country.

I enjoy both clubs for different reasons and will choose which to visit dependent on what kind of night I'm looking for. If I want a busy night and to meet and to mingle with lots of people I go to the attic. If I want a quieter, more intimate evening I go to purple mamba.

Why not try a few different clubs. Variety is the spice of life "

By *andJCouple  over a year ago

fun town

Liberty elite in Leicestershire is a lovely club! It’s a private members club so no Tom dick and Harry can turn up!

They have some great nights coming up! Definitely recommend checking there website! They have just refurbished there onsite rooms which are 4* more there beaut xxx

By *hill44Man  over a year ago

hinckley

Club 29 Leics & chams w mids I've found good clubs , relaxed join in if you want or just watch & have a natter

» Add a new message to this topic