FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Torture Garden Not NYE 30th Dec 2018

Torture Garden Not NYE 30th Dec 2018

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otwifeandmr OP   Couple  over a year ago

Byfleet

Hi all, we have just purchased our tickets for this years TG not NYE at The Ministry of Sound. Is anyone else going???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Byfleet

Oh my God could be a bad night if no one's going!!!

By *nigma73Couple  over a year ago

Exeter

Few of our friends are going.

We can’t make it sadly...

We are going on Feb 16th though

Byfleet

Ahhh shame, good to hear it won't just be us then!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We're going too! We're looking for 2 tickets for our friends, let us know if you know anyone selling some xx

By *allmeDavidMan  over a year ago

london

We've been toying with the idea of going to torture garden but are concerned that its just a glorified rave. Is there any sub/dom action there or is it just a glorified fancy dress party, and I mean that in the nicest way.

Regards

Dave

By *aughtyboytmMan  over a year ago

Burgess Hill

Anyone got a spare ticket?

Byfleet

There is lots of D/s playing and not just in the dungeons or couples areas..... Its more than an adult fancy dress night but not as intimate as smaller clubs......

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I went to this party last year and it was amazing but then I love dance music so I was in my element.

It’s like a music club night with the best outfits, amazing atmosphere and a bit of kink around the edges. There’s quite a lot of naughtiness if you look closely enough.

Gutted I’ve not been to one this year. Very envious of you all going.

V x

By *ral_isthenewblackMan  over a year ago

london

I would definitely be there on sunday. It's always a lot of fun. There is always something for everyone

By *ubberclubberMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I'll be there.

Not really a fan of TG's now but this one is a chance to dress up at a decent venue with decent music.

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

If I sort out my trapped nerve I will be there. Although I have had a fight with admin over my outfit. They seen to think that an original and unique outfit for men is mesh shirts or topless, go figure!

By *ltx89TV/TS  over a year ago

london

Ill be there with a few friends, looking forward to it x

Byfleet

Its gonna be awsone! Anyone meeting for pre drinks?

Byfleet

"If I sort out my trapped nerve I will be there. Although I have had a fight with admin over my outfit. They seen to think that an original and unique outfit for men is mesh shirts or topless, go figure!"

*Quickly puts away mesh top I was planning on wearing.....

Sutton

[Removed by poster at 29/12/18 21:05:12]

Sutton

"If I sort out my trapped nerve I will be there. Although I have had a fight with admin over my outfit. They seen to think that an original and unique outfit for men is mesh shirts or topless, go figure!

*Quickly puts away mesh top I was planning on wearing....."

Lol, you have to rock what works for you. I am more gothic Victorian myself. Think Bram Stokers Dracula. However that does not make the grade for TG, So it is my conventional fetish outfit for me.

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"If I sort out my trapped nerve I will be there. Although I have had a fight with admin over my outfit. They seen to think that an original and unique outfit for men is mesh shirts or topless, go figure!"

Hear you on that one, my " uniform " is and will always be a smart pressed suit, shirt and maybe a tie..highly polished shoes. I may change the jacket to a wearing a waist coat with white shirt.

Adam

P's get well soon on the trapped nerve, just recovering from a slight torn black muscle. .

Sutton

Many thanks for the get well wishes, unfortunately it is their party their rules.

As Victorian gothic is out, and I no longer fit my hussars style military outfit, I will go with my back up kit of latex shirt and leather kilt and hope for the best!

Sutton

By the way I have a spare ticket for tonight. Happy to sell it at face value £37.

Pm me if you are interested.

demom legs posted that there on there way

that is one sexy lady

So what outfit were you considering?

Near Marlborough

"By the way I have a spare ticket for tonight. Happy to sell it at face value £37.

Pm me if you are interested."

Damn if I’d seen that a few hours ago I could have sorted myself out from Wiltshire. V x

Sutton

"If I sort out my trapped nerve I will be there. Although I have had a fight with admin over my outfit. They seen to think that an original and unique outfit for men is mesh shirts or topless, go figure!

So what outfit were you considering?"

Latex shirt and leather kilt.

Sutton

"I went to this party last year and it was amazing but then I love dance music so I was in my element.

It’s like a music club night with the best outfits, amazing atmosphere and a bit of kink around the edges. There’s quite a lot of naughtiness if you look closely enough.

V x "

I think this describes it correctly apart from the atmosphere. Despite their being a busy dungeon it felt like a school disco with the teachers absent.

Happy New Year

Near Marlborough

"I went to this party last year and it was amazing but then I love dance music so I was in my element.

V x

I think this describes it correctly apart from the atmosphere. Despite their being a busy dungeon it felt like a school disco with the teachers absent.

Happy New Year

"

Oooooh nooo. Was it not great?

V x

Sutton

I would like to thank people on here who helped me sell my spare ticket.

Not great for me. I like a lot of dungeon and the feeling that I am in the company of others that like fetish.

However I think 95% of the people at TG enjoyed it.

I think my ex who I was supposed to go with would have enjoyed it. She could have been as exhibitionistic as she liked and the music had a 4/4 beat and or was house music and was eclectic enough for her to enjoy.

As someone pointed out above if you treated it as rave for suburban weekend party people with extra naughtiness you have it.

Unique, definitely not. I preferred Sin City at the London Fetish Weekend, except at Sin City the dungeon was run badly. The dungeon was well run at TG with experienced Doms and DMs.

The couples room seemed to have a steady queue and as pointed out there was sex going on around the club outside of the couples room. But nothing I have not seen every week in swingers club when I was swinging. There was a woman who could have been a lingerie model on the dancefloor topless and in g string, some guy in the corner naked looking at her and wanking! Where the sex was going on there were groups of men trying to have a feel and more. So no difference.

All in all if you want a rave to dress up (or undress) to, with naughtiness on the side and open to all genders and sexuality and you don't mind £20 for a double vodka and , TG is the place for you and I think most people there were happy.

If you wanted a seriously out there kinky event TG is not it. But then most people in the London scene know that. I only booked it to get the T Shirt, and for my then girlfriend to try.

Near Marlborough

Yeah I think I recognise that description. There are kinkier places to go for sure.

V x

Sutton

"Yeah I think I recognise that description. There are kinkier places to go for sure.

V x "

Definitely, and I will be back out on the circuit to try the London regular events with my trusty toy bag and not having to worry whether I would meet the dress code. Z x

By *arrah Corset Jane FondleCouple  over a year ago

worcester

"Yeah I think I recognise that description. There are kinkier places to go for sure.

V x

Definitely, and I will be back out on the circuit to try the London regular events with my trusty toy bag and not having to worry whether I would meet the dress code. Z x"

To be fair The Ministry of Sound isn’t the best venue for TG. Elektrowerks is far better as was the Coronet when it was still open.

NNYE party is done on a lot smaller scale and the couples room is awful at The Ministry.

Give another one a go at Ekektrowerks

Sutton

Personally, apart from the stairs I liked Electroworkx, I used to go to Antichrist when it was held there. When it moved to Fire I went once and never again. Although I never tried the couples room at Electroworkz I did use the dungeon there, which was small but usable.

My two favourite venues that are now closed and held by people I fell our with where Club Subversion at Crystals in Selsden and Subversion Noir when it was held at the Hoist.

"Personally, apart from the stairs I liked Electroworkx, I used to go to Antichrist when it was held there. When it moved to Fire I went once and never again. Although I never tried the couples room at Electroworkz I did use the dungeon there, which was small but usable.

My two favourite venues that are now closed and held by people I fell our with where Club Subversion at Crystals in Selsden and Subversion Noir when it was held at the Hoist.

"

I went to AC at Fire last week, first time I've been since it moved from Electroworx. The dungeon at Electroworx was at best poor and the couples room even worse, Fire beats them both by miles but the layout and brightness is weird. Neither come close to The Colleseum though.

Never liked subversion, still a shame they've called it a day ythough and Decadence seem to be on an ever extending hiatus leaving less and less decent nights

Near Marlborough

Oooh I went to a subversion noir at The Hoist. I loved it loads.

I do like bi kink but that might be a bit tame for you

V x

Sutton

"Personally, apart from the stairs I liked Electroworkx, I used to go to Antichrist when it was held there. When it moved to Fire I went once and never again. Although I never tried the couples room at Electroworkz I did use the dungeon there, which was small but usable.

I went to AC at Fire last week, first time I've been since it moved from Electroworx. The dungeon at Electroworx was at best poor and the couples room even worse, Fire beats them both by miles but the layout and brightness is weird. Neither come close to The Colleseum though.

Never liked subversion, still a shame they've called it a day ythough and Decadence seem to be on an ever extending hiatus leaving less and less decent nights"

I personally liked the dungeon at Electroworkz and used it a number of times. My only criticism as stated ot was a little small.

I may be biased as I went to AC the first time it went to Fire and the dungeon was small and dark. The only real meeting place was outdoors, and at 1am I saw the door staff letting in vanilla people (Not remotely in fetish clothing). Obviously they have improved things.

Sutton

"Oooh I went to a subversion noir at The Hoist. I loved it loads.

V x "

Who was that addressed to? Lol

Never liked subversion, still a shame they've called it a day ythough and Decadence seem to be on an ever extending hiatus leaving less and less decent nights

I personally liked the dungeon at Electroworkz and used it a number of times. My only criticism as stated ot was a little small.

I may be biased as I went to AC the first time it went to Fire and the dungeon was small and dark. The only real meeting place was outdoors, and at 1am I saw the door staff letting in vanilla people (Not remotely in fetish clothing). Obviously they have improved things. "

I know a lot of people that have never been back after the first AC at Fire so you aren't alone!

Near Marlborough

"Oooh I went to a subversion noir at The Hoist. I loved it loads.

V x

Who was that addressed to? Lol"

Anyone who was listening

V x

Sutton

I have no problems being around bi kinky people I used to go club event in Chatham that was open to all preferences run by a gay gentleman and his transgender partner. There was regular bi play going. This also happened in a minor way at Subversion Noir. But I am not scared of being around bi play and I am a believer in it being open and against the prejudice that bi people experience. I am just not interested in partaking gay play for myself.

» Add a new message to this topic