FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Temptations in Bournemouth

Temptations in Bournemouth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *armite6774 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southampton

Who eles think the new prices for this very little club sines it had a lick of paint what was well over due is a tottle rip off

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bw_lover33Man  over a year ago

Richmond

I have no intention of trying it out. Very expensive for single guys and we don't all live in Sandbanks lol

If they built an extension, fair enough but a nick of paint n a new Sauna. Nah!!

Thankfully I live in London area but I use to visit paradise spa when seeing family.

They make alot on the massages so the boss won't care he's lost custom. Drive to Bristol gardens in Brighton, you will be better off even spending petrol lol

Southampton

We do go to Bristol Gardens and that place is great value for money with everything it has there just one draw back is it shut at 10pm

Richmond

Yeah very true. Eureka is good on a Wednesday night. Only 10 pound but it's a long treck from Bournemouth.

I think you should get a hotel n ask for male contributions. Pick the ones on the site you like the look of. They'd rather pay a tenner to you than go to temptations. Rip off place xx

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I wasn`t really tempted before the refurbishment such were the comments from a couple of former customers and comments in the reviews. For the money, I just as well drive the 150 odd miles to Chameleons and get a much better experience, which thinking about it is ridiculous as I`m only 10 miles away from Temptations!

Southampton

Yer but it is 100 times better there and cheaper and more chance to have fun

Southampton

Yer that what I'm going to do in future but change it to a small contribution towards the room

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Every time I’ve been it’s been like trying to find a hot dog bun in a sausage factory lol

By *rfunMan  over a year ago

Southampton

"Every time I’ve been it’s been like trying to find a hot dog bun in a sausage factory lol "
You must have lots of fun being bi then !

By *uywithnumbersMan  over a year ago

GC /Bournemouth

I haven't been since the refurb so cant really comment on the quality of how the place is now, I will say that the price has really makes me think twice about going when before I would go spur of the moment, I must say before I really enjoyed the spa and facility's and if something happened it was a great bonus.

Will I go again?

Yea probably but only if I was taking a date or planning to meet people there.

Being bi means I prefer a verity lol

As a single guy i went on a Saturday night a couple of weeks ago & the place was buzzing there was at least 10 couples & 5 single guys,got a glass of bubbles the couples were really friendly & played with all of us, the place hasn't been that busy for years & the showers WORK

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"As a single guy i went on a Saturday night a couple of weeks ago & the place was buzzing there was at least 10 couples & 5 single guys,got a glass of bubbles the couples were really friendly & played with all of us, the place hasn't been that busy for years & the showers WORK"

I went with a partner on a Saturday evening few weeks ago. Plenty of action and we both had complementary food later in the evening as well as the champagne when we arrived.

[Removed by poster at 03/12/18 18:22:35]

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Sooner have a cheaper entry fee than food and Champers!

I like it there. I'm new to dorset. Go with the flow.

By *TI_GTI_1664Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

10 couple's 5 single guys. Really ? I find that hard to believe. You sure you wasn't looking in one of those funny mirrors where you see 5 of every thing.

Wow they have got Showers that WORK. That's amazing what a great facility. The other Clubs must be crapping themselves. How can the likes of Le Boudoir, Xstasia, Bristol Gardens compete with a club that has working showers.

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

"10 couple's 5 single guys. Really ? I find that hard to believe. You sure you wasn't looking in one of those funny mirrors where you see 5 of every thing.

Wow they have got Showers that WORK. That's amazing what a great facility. The other Clubs must be crapping themselves. How can the likes of Le Boudoir, Xstasia, Bristol Gardens compete with a club that has working showers. "

Haha.. brilliant!

"As a single guy i went on a Saturday night a couple of weeks ago & the place was buzzing there was at least 10 couples & 5 single guys,got a glass of bubbles the couples were really friendly & played with all of us, the place hasn't been that busy for years & the showers WORK"

And you did’t think to get verified by one of the 25 people you met

Portsmouth

Fair one

Portsmouth

Fair one

Southampton

We had bin going to that place every weekend for over seven years and I'm telling you there never bin that many couples at that club at one time so that guy must be friends with the owners as he telling big fat porkys

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

"We had bin going to that place every weekend for over seven years and I'm telling you there never bin that many couples at that club at one time so that guy must be friends with the owners as he telling big fat porkys "

I suspected as much. Admittedly I've only been a few times (and always on a Saturday night into Sunday morning), but have never seen more than about three couples at most and always well outnumbered by single guys - many of whom do the usual following couples around.

Southampton

Yer we was one of them couples what got followed around most of the time

Richmond

It's bizarre there aren't many swinging/naturist spas in the south central part of the UK..I know there is a demand for it as Brand Hatch area of Kent have 3 that are opened 7 days a week. Silverleigh, Eureka and further afield in Rochester.

But outside of that going East there is nothing besides Bristol gardens in Brighton and Rios in London. A club in Hampshire or Surrey would do very well especially now Krstrels has gone.

Club Zeus could of hit the market but they aren't interested in making it for swingers but instead just pleasing men with happy Endings

» Add a new message to this topic