Secrets for sure

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Aren't they ticket only?

By *annaBeBeachBumMan  over a year ago

Sunny SouthWest

They still had tickets on Thursday re the message so may still be worth a try. Enjoy!

By *hristeresa12Couple  over a year ago

Totnes

Yes we still have a few tickets available for NYE, couples and single females only.

We're also in need of a carpark attendant from 7,30pm to 11.30pm, good rate of pay and then party with us afterwards...Please form an orderly queue, lol.

By *omerset tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

"Yes we still have a few tickets available for NYE, couples and single females only.

We're also in need of a carpark attendant from 7,30pm to 11.30pm, good rate of pay and then party with us afterwards...Please form an orderly queue, lol."

Not many single women would wanna spend evening in a car park as you dont allow single men to attend lol

Totnes

"Yes we still have a few tickets available for NYE, couples and single females only.

We're also in need of a carpark attendant from 7,30pm to 11.30pm, good rate of pay and then party with us afterwards...Please form an orderly queue, lol.

Not many single women would wanna spend evening in a car park as you dont allow single men to attend lol"

Now that's where you're wrong as Mary, our newly appointed car park attendant and the three girls that didn't get the job will happily testify!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not many single women would wanna spend evening in a car park as you dont allow single men to attend lol

Now that's where you're wrong as Mary, our newly appointed car park attendant and the three girls that didn't get the job will happily testify! "

I know someone called Gabbriella who would have fought handbags at dawn with Mary to do it.. but sadly not available Mrs x

Totnes

Now that's where you're wrong as Mary, our newly appointed car park attendant and the three girls that didn't get the job will happily testify!

I know someone called Gabbriella who would have fought handbags at dawn with Mary to do it.. but sadly not available Mrs x "

Lot's of ladies wanting to do the carpark, it's almost like a fetish for them and all very willing to comply with our strict dress code, Gabriella would have just loved it. Maybe she can practise during the day on Tuesday when the car park is nearly empty? We'll supply the peaked hat and hi-vis jacket if she brings her own sling-back wellies.

I know someone called Gabbriella who would have fought handbags at dawn with Mary to do it.. but sadly not available Mrs x

Lot's of ladies wanting to do the carpark, it's almost like a fetish for them and all very willing to comply with our strict dress code, Gabriella would have just loved it. Maybe she can practise during the day on Tuesday when the car park is nearly empty? We'll supply the peaked hat and hi-vis jacket if she brings her own sling-back wellies. "

Sounds perfect... she’ll be all dolled up in her finest and raring to go.. See you then!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Lot's of ladies wanting to do the carpark, it's almost like a fetish for them and all very willing to comply with our strict dress code, Gabriella would have just loved it. Maybe she can practise during the day on Tuesday when the car park is nearly empty? We'll supply the peaked hat and hi-vis jacket if she brings her own sling-back wellies. "

Sounds an interesting type of uniform lol.

By *evonbiguyMan  over a year ago

local......

We're also in need of a carpark attendant from 7,30pm to 11.30pm, good rate of pay and then party with us afterwards...Please form an orderly queue, lol."

I did see the advert for the job, avaliable to anyone, even single guys, who aren't allowed to attend? But are if they park cars? So single guys ARE allowed to attend then after all.

Totnes

I did see the advert for the job, avaliable to anyone, even single guys, who aren't allowed to attend? But are if they park cars? So single guys ARE allowed to attend then after all. "

We have hired a single female as a car park attendant so you've got that wrong Numpty!

local......

I did see the advert for the job, avaliable to anyone, even single guys, who aren't allowed to attend? But are if they park cars? So single guys ARE allowed to attend then after all.

We have hired a single female as a car park attendant so you've got that wrong Numpty!"

Your advert says attendant no sex stated, you chose a female but it was open to single guys as well, who aren't allowed to attend, but are?

Confused by your own posts and adverts...must be an age thing...oh and ladies can wear a trouser suit to your parties...because they have to wear a dress, welcome to the last century

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

We have hired a single female as a car park attendant so you've got that wrong Numpty!"

Wow. Just so rude.

i'd get a taxi and pull up outside just to mary off

"i'd get a taxi and pull up outside just to mary off "

*piss

local......

We have hired a single female as a car park attendant so you've got that wrong Numpty!

Wow. Just so rude. "

Just par for the course at Secrets it seems!

Also noted they were full with a waiting list..now there are "few last remaining tickets"

By *irtybitCouple  over a year ago

cornwall

Only just seen this. Made us chuckle! The single guys with the chip purched on the shoulder and think it’s everyone else’s fault.

Secrets is the best place from miles around. People travel 100s of miles to attend because it is so good! Run superbly by the owners and a great mix of ages, shapes & sizes. No pressures, just great party atmosphere with likeminded people. The no single guys rule is what makes it the hassle free venue and part of the reason why people keep coming back. Sorry guys but have to ask yourself. If it was your venue with such a great reputation, would you run the risk of ruining it letting some, all be it maybe a minority, of the irresponsible guys on here in?

C&T you and Secrets are amazing!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Only just seen this. Made us chuckle! The single guys with the chip purched on the shoulder and think it’s everyone else’s fault.

Secrets is the best place from miles around. People travel 100s of miles to attend because it is so good! Run superbly by the owners and a great mix of ages, shapes & sizes. No pressures, just great party atmosphere with likeminded people. The no single guys rule is what makes it the hassle free venue and part of the reason why people keep coming back. Sorry guys but have to ask yourself. If it was your venue with such a great reputation, would you run the risk of ruining it letting some, all be it maybe a minority, of the irresponsible guys on here in?

C&T you and Secrets are amazing!"

Quite frankly the main reason I won't go to secrets is because there are no single men allowed. I don't want to be a couples fuck toy thanks.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"

Secrets is the best place from miles around. "

I haven't set foot in the place, so can't say whether it's superb or shit, but "best for miles" is unarguable!

By *irtybitCouple  over a year ago

cornwall

You would not be anyone’s fuck toy! No rules stop you taking a male with you. Emphasis on with you! You and the guy would be respected. Equally the respect would be to the rules. It’s a very social place to talk to and party with likeminded people. Sex is not compulsory

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"You would not be anyone’s fuck toy! No rules stop you taking a male with you. Emphasis on with you! You and the guy would be respected. Equally the respect would be to the rules. It’s a very social place to talk to and party with likeminded people. Sex is not compulsory "

I have invites from random males to go there, none of whom I'm interested in meeting either as I'm not prepared to be a fake couple to gain them entry. I'm looking to meet single males, not male halves of couples, so no point in attending, hence the fuck toy reference.

local......

"Only just seen this. Made us chuckle! The single guys with the chip purched on the shoulder and think it’s everyone else’s fault.

C&T you and Secrets are amazing!"

No chip here thanks as I have been thanks.

Free tickets for the secrets fan club clic

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"You would not be anyone’s fuck toy! No rules stop you taking a male with you. Emphasis on with you! You and the guy would be respected. Equally the respect would be to the rules. It’s a very social place to talk to and party with likeminded people. Sex is not compulsory "

By the way, I'm not ranting, and yes I'm on pof and several dating sites. I stay on here to help newbies and use the cam rooms. We can all use the site how we wish to. Mine is to look for a relationship which I will never get from a couple.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Some status updates just reinforce why I no longer wish to meet couples and want to avoid places where single guys aren't allowed to go.

» Add a new message to this topic