FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Taking on fabbers to swing club

Taking on fabbers to swing club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *annoo OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hastings

A friend of mine who is not on fab contacted me the other day as I had told her about a swing club I had been to as a wind up in the past and Trina out she likes the idea

She has talked to other friends of ours which has me a little worried as lots of the friends all know one another and I like to use the discretion with fab stuff

Anyway she asked me to take her and friends of ours who are a couple to the swing club, should I I troduce them to fab first and guide them slowly, I think the club may come as a bit of a shock to them given they haven't done any fab things before??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ross-eyed MaryMan  over a year ago

Salisbury

Nah.

By *plfromfifeCouple  over a year ago

levenmouth

By all means take them to the club as an introduction to the scene but do not be the first to play. Let them find their way and if they end up playing all is good. You may end up playing and they balk and then you are left hoping that they will be discreet.

By *olfAndKittenCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I'd say err on the side of caution with it.

These are friends outside of fab, so is it possible they will see a side of you they can't handle?

Is it possible that your friendship could be damaged by this?

I'd say get them on fab and keep a respectable distance until they at least get a feel for things. As I am sure the last thing you would want to do is damage your friendship

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would agree - be very careful. I used to go to Mingles in Colchester - turned out someone there knew vanilla friends of mine who I had not told about my lifestyle choice. This person promptly went and told every one they could. Next thing I knew, the male friend was winking at me and telling me he knew why I don't have a boyfriend!!! I managed to bluff my way out of it, but I prefer to keep my private life private. People are judgemental and I have to live here!

Personally I find fab more daunting and overwhelming

People contacting you with erotic pictures and offering sexual acts immediately.

A club isn’t this full on and as noobies we found we could just attend and enjoy a normal club scene night out with a couple of talking points in the more private areas - it was then our choice how far we took things.

I think if you turn up, see a few things and go home having had your eyes opened it’s not overwhelming but an interesting night out.

I’d avoid playing if I were you though unless they do to avoid any awkwardness from that point on.

I took my friend to a club. She was fine. Nervous the first time. After that. Ok.

By *annoo OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hastings

Thank you for feedback...

When they are ready I'll take them to the club as you say I will not okay just incase... As I keep fab fab and life life x

» Add a new message to this topic