FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Swinging club Blackpool

Swinging club Blackpool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ab_Sparkles OP   Woman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

My ex attended one last night and was greeted rudely by staff over payment. Wanted £50 as a none member couldn't they have made him a member and been cheaper.

I'm actually surprised as I've seen mainly good reviews in the past but lately bad one's. It was there 1st time.

Don't help that I've been eyeing the place up as the shy type and never been

As for people there he said was a bit clicky but did mention that some are regularly there.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My ex attended one last night and was greeted rudely by staff over payment. Wanted £50 as a none member couldn't they have made him a member and been cheaper.

I'm actually surprised as I've seen mainly good reviews in the past but lately bad one's. It was there 1st time.

Don't help that I've been eyeing the place up as the shy type and never been

As for people there he said was a bit clicky but did mention that some are regularly there.

"

Oh dear what a shame. Well it was not us just to make that clear as we do not charge for membership either at Club Sx. Must of been the other club in Blackpool x

Last time I went to Infusions it cost £12.00 from 11am to 8.pm but after that the prices did go up more if not a member but I use to go to the old connections which is know Club SX I have herd from other tgirls and Paul the manager that is a very popular club

By *ojoTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

As one who's visited both Connections and Club SX...there really isn't much of a comparison, but I'll try.

Connections was Tesco Express

Club SX is Waitrose

Hope that helps

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Wow £50, they must’ve been full for them to come up with that price. Recommend Club SX as I know they were closed yesterday so it wasn’t them.

Blackpool is out season currently so I’m surprised.

50 pounds,they deserve to loose custom if this is true,we have yet to try these clubs in Blackpool as there on our to do list,but if after traveling 85 mile to be stung with 50 pound entrance regardless of membership then we would turn round and travel to another,lots of clubs now opening with choice,sadly our local club in sheff is empty so we regular travel a hours drive to attic,hu9,Pandora,and to add,the new year party was charging 45 pounds and did there selves no favours as it was empty,we traveled to hu9 layer 25 and had a grill night in a packed club

"50 pounds,they deserve to loose custom if this is true,we have yet to try these clubs in Blackpool as there on our to do list,but if after traveling 85 mile to be stung with 50 pound entrance regardless of membership then we would turn round and travel to another,lots of clubs now opening with choice,sadly our local club in sheff is empty so we regular travel a hours drive to attic,hu9,Pandora,and to add,the new year party was charging 45 pounds and did there selves no favours as it was empty,we traveled to hu9 layer 25 and had a grill night in a packed club"

At Club Sx we don't charge any Membership fees for anyone and our entrance fee is only £25 for Friday & £30 for a couple on Saturday.

We are shut now till Sat 12th of Jan and then open again Sat 19th then after that we are open Every Friday & Saturday from the Friday 25th on wards.

We will not comment on which club is charging £50 in Blackpool but to say it's nothing to do with us at Club SX.

Paul & Louise

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

"50 pounds,they deserve to loose custom if this is true,we have yet to try these clubs in Blackpool as there on our to do list,but if after traveling 85 mile to be stung with 50 pound entrance regardless of membership then we would turn round and travel to another,lots of clubs now opening with choice,sadly our local club in sheff is empty so we regular travel a hours drive to attic,hu9,Pandora,and to add,the new year party was charging 45 pounds and did there selves no favours as it was empty,we traveled to hu9 layer 25 and had a grill night in a packed club

At Club Sx we don't charge any Membership fees for anyone and our entrance fee is only £25 for Friday & £30 for a couple on Saturday.

We are shut now till Sat 12th of Jan and then open again Sat 19th then after that we are open Every Friday & Saturday from the Friday 25th on wards.

We will not comment on which club is charging £50 in Blackpool but to say it's nothing to do with us at Club SX.

Paul & Louise "

So looking forward to the weekend of 25th/26th Burns weekend will start with a bang or should I say Fuck Fest Friday? Lou Lou and Paul you have done amazing things with the club so far and know you have a lot more planned, I for 1 take my thong off and salute you for the dedication and hard work you have put into the club so far xx

By *emonpieMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

Hi I feel the need to correct the wrong information on this thread. The post was regarding nye pricing which was different to usual prices .

For information the correct prices are:

Couples

£5 membership (lifetime)

£20 On a Wednesday Thursday or Sunday

£25 On a Friday

£30 Saturday

Daytime is only £15

Single females:

£5 membership (lifetime)

£7.50 Daytime

£10 evening

Single guys

membership is £60 for a year and £40 if local.

£20 Wednesday (No membership needed)

£20 member £30 non member Thursday

£25 member £50 non member Friday

£20 member £50 non member Sunday

£12.50 Daytime for single guys where NO membership is needed.

Please note there are many occasions a single guy can come to infusion without having to have a membership.

All this information is on the club's website

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"Hi I feel the need to correct the wrong information on this thread. The post was regarding nye pricing which was different to usual prices .

Couples

£5 membership (lifetime)

£25 On a Friday

£30 Saturday

Daytime is only £15

Single females:

£5 membership (lifetime)

£7.50 Daytime

£10 evening

Single guys

Please note there are many occasions a single guy can come to infusion without having to have a membership.

All this information is on the club's website"

£60 Membership for a year, that's steep.

Beyond the shadows.

"Hi I feel the need to correct the wrong information on this thread. The post was regarding nye pricing which was different to usual prices .

Couples

£5 membership (lifetime)

£25 On a Friday

£30 Saturday

Daytime is only £15

Single females:

£5 membership (lifetime)

£7.50 Daytime

£10 evening

Single guys

AGAIN THESE PRICES ARE NOTHING TO DO WITH CLUB SX AT ALL!! THOSE ARE INFUSIONS PRICES, CLUB SX DOES NOT HAVE MEMBERSHIP FEES AT ALL FOR ANYONE

Paul & Lou Lou "

To be fair I had concluded from this thread that if I ever found my self in the area, Sx would be my fist choice to visit.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I am shocked at some of the prices you guys have to pay for a bit of nooky..

Maybe the government should put a tax on sex and bail out the nhs schools etc lol.

Thank goodness for dogging and private glory holes etc..

"50 pounds,they deserve to loose custom if this is true,we have yet to try these clubs in Blackpool as there on our to do list,but if after traveling 85 mile to be stung with 50 pound entrance regardless of membership then we would turn round and travel to another,lots of clubs now opening with choice,sadly our local club in sheff is empty so we regular travel a hours drive to attic,hu9,Pandora,and to add,the new year party was charging 45 pounds and did there selves no favours as it was empty,we traveled to hu9 layer 25 and had a grill night in a packed club

Paul & Louise

So looking forward to the weekend of 25th/26th Burns weekend will start with a bang or should I say Fuck Fest Friday? Lou Lou and Paul you have done amazing things with the club so far and know you have a lot more planned, I for 1 take my thong off and salute you for the dedication and hard work you have put into the club so far xx"

Thanks sexy lady Xx You know can take your thong off for us anytime sweetie

Paul & Lou Lou

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Infusions - Why is annual membership £60 but £40 if local ?

sparkle Surprised

Wrong the msg in my inbox didn't indicate nye prices at all the msg was from a female name starting with a s wont say full name. And she said that it was the actual all year round prices as per the website apperently .so that is a total lie to cover up the fact someone spoke out about the treatment he received as a single bloke. Cause when I asked that day as female I was £20 as I was going there..

sparkle Surprised

"Infusions - Why is annual membership £60 but £40 if local ? "

To milk outsider's and to keep the place going in none busy times..

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

We have always had great days and nights in Infusion. It's great that there are now more options for the Blackpool area, so now there is something for every taste. If you don't like what one club offers, then try the other options. What isn't great are little digs about individual clubs, as this really doesn't look good.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"We have always had great days and nights in Infusion. It's great that there are now more options for the Blackpool area, so now there is something for every taste. If you don't like what one club offers, then try the other options. What isn't great are little digs about individual clubs, as this really doesn't look good. "

Very well said. Infusions offers us true swinging with couples only night on a Saturday, the only one in Blackpool.

Beyond the shadows.

"Infusions - Why is annual membership £60 but £40 if local ?

To milk outsider's and to keep the place going in none busy times.. "

To be fair the club is entitled charge what they want they are a business at the end of the day. But at the same time we as consumers are also entitled to spend our money were we want

By *utty_JiggleCouple  over a year ago

Black Country

"

£60 Membership for a year, that's steep. "

No different to a lot of other clubs in the country. Xtasia and chams are probably close to this for annual membership.

North west ish

"For who the club.. They contacted me as know it was them.. If I'm not welcome in any other club for speaking out for the treatment he received then that is fine. This is a forum after all. And as I didn't attend the club I can't do a review.. "

I have no affiliation with Infusion other than being a paying customer. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, as am I to say having digs at individual clubs is uncomfortable reading for me. It's not a review as you didn't attend on the night. However, the nights that we have been have been great, so here's to many more of them. Happy times

North west ish

"

No different to a lot of other clubs in the country. Xtasia and chams are probably close to this for annual membership.

"

And Cupid's is around that price.

Beyond the shadows.

"

"

I think Chams is higher and Xtasias is lower and last time I looked (which was some time ago) they structure it better. But as you know I dont go to those clubs either, no great loss to the clubs I know

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"

I think Chams is higher and Xtasias is lower and last time I looked (which was some time ago) they structure it better. But as you know I dont go to those clubs either, no great loss to the clubs I know "

We go to Chams & Xtasia along with Infusions on Saturdays. If they stopped couples nights we'd rarely go end of. Different clubs offer different nights for that reason so something for all. Choose accordingly.

Is it a case of go to infusions if you are straight or bi fem couple and go to club sx if you are both bi ?

By *emonpieMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

Maybe we should do a straight only day to satisfy people that feel uncomfortable around Bi couples or people..... NOT!! this is 2019 everyone is equal.

WE ARE OPEN TO EVERYONE

I'm a little confused. Above is your statement but you also say you do a bi only night???

Aren't we all equal?

Anything on a Tuesday or Wednesday night? Will be in Blackpool in February?

"Infusions - Why is annual membership £60 but £40 if local ?

To milk outsider's and to keep the place going in none busy times..

To be fair the club is entitled charge what they want they are a business at the end of the day. But at the same time we as consumers are also entitled to spend our money were we want "

AND.... these clubs offer different amenities - swimming pool to name one difference. Plus Infusions opens during the DAY! SX doesn't. No membership needed then, all amenities can be used at the fraction of the price!

People need to research better before they travel - I certainly do! Enjoy everything Blackpool has too offer folks!

"Anything on a Tuesday or Wednesday night? Will be in Blackpool in February?"

My advice would be is to research their websites on Google and see if anything appeals to your specification!

With the spat going on right now - I wouldn't ask for advice from either club right now! It's looking very unprofessional x All the best hunny x

"Is it a case of go to infusions if you are straight or bi fem couple and go to club sx if you are both bi ?

NO not the case at all, where did you hear that ??

We are a LGBT friendly club yes, which mean EVERYONE can attend and feel welcome and not discriminated against... Straight, Bi or Trans. We have a large couples ONLY room as do we have a BI only room, we cater for EVERYONE!! we do have nights like the 2nd of Feb (MARDI GRAS) which are Bi only like any other club.

What we are suggesting is a Thursday night for couples and single females only!! Straight or Bi!!

Maybe we should do a straight only day to satisfy people that feel uncomfortable around Bi couples or people..... NOT!! this is 2019 everyone is equal.

WE ARE OPEN TO EVERYONE

Paul & Lou Lou "

Well I wouldn't feel comfortable as a straight fem, going to a couples/single fem night or day!

I can't be the only straight fem that doesn't appeal too. I don't go to Infusions Sat night for that reason.

I do look at your club as more Bi orientated in general though!

I think us boring straight folk are beginning to feel forgotten about lol

Straight nights/days might be the way forward - I think a lot of guys would pay the price to these clubs then lol Just a thought, an amusing one!

North west ish

"Anything on a Tuesday or Wednesday night? Will be in Blackpool in February?

My advice would be is to research their websites on Google and see if anything appeals to your specification!

With the spat going on right now - I wouldn't ask for advice from either club right now! It's looking very unprofessional x All the best hunny x"

Very uncomfortable reading and totally unprofessional. Can't understand why some clubs do this. Do they not realise how they come across to their potential customers?

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

I wouldn’t go to either club now after reading this thread

With the spat going on right now - I wouldn't ask for advice from either club right now! It's looking very unprofessional x All the best hunny x

Very uncomfortable reading and totally unprofessional. Can't understand why some clubs do this. Do they not realise how they come across to their potential customers? "

I've only understood that all club owners support each other. This came as a bit of a shock this morning to read lol.... Probs just Monday morning blues.....

Customers should complain more direct to the clubs though and not moan in the forums via a friend! Seems a bit pointless and gutless. Plus I'm smart enough to know the link could have an underbelly of revenge about it.

Keeping an open mind!

sparkle Surprised

[Removed by poster at 07/01/19 08:13:35]

sparkle Surprised

As the original poster i don't know were it got side tracked too. But I will honestly say that he was really disheartened

and I believe they were serving drinks to buy and even asked him on the way out if he had any drinks.. I'm unsure if that meant they had tab for people in their to pay later but had no money left

after paying the £40 to the a posed £50 they actually wanted on the door which again i will state was not a NYE FEE i assume that the person who said it as since read the msg sent from infusion account on here from the lady..

He as decided not to return but not to let it get in the way. We frequently go to Blackpool and is going to try XS.

However I think the straight only night sounds up my street please consider may a chat discussion on it.

Name the club

Couples

£5 membership (lifetime)

£25 On a Friday

£30 Saturday

Daytime is only £15

Single females:

£5 membership (lifetime)

£7.50 Daytime

£10 evening

Single guys

AGAIN THESE PRICES ARE NOTHING TO DO WITH CLUB SX AT ALL!! THOSE ARE INFUSIONS PRICES, CLUB SX DOES NOT HAVE MEMBERSHIP FEES AT ALL FOR ANYONE

Paul & Lou Lou

To be fair I had concluded from this thread that if I ever found my self in the area, Sx would be my fist choice to visit. "

It's a great club Sharif .. They always make me feel welcome at club SX

sparkle Surprised

Very uncomfortable reading and totally unprofessional. Can't understand why some clubs do this. Do they not realise how they come across to their potential customers?

I've only understood that all club owners support each other. This came as a bit of a shock this morning to read lol.... Probs just Monday morning blues.....

Customers should complain more direct to the clubs though and not moan in the forums via a friend! Seems a bit pointless and gutless. Plus I'm smart enough to know the link could have an underbelly of revenge about it.

Keeping an open mind! "

What I've never been to a sex club let alone know any of the owners. Its not gutless i received a msg in box they simply quoted terms and conditions and if i was still shy in attending to come on a quite day.. That was the msg i didn't even give the name of the person who contacted me. So really when you do complain nothing is done i got his fab ID they requested and not even been in touch so no they don't care really much about complaining to them.. He's probably more than likely on a block list of not attending events...

sparkle Surprised

"Name the club "

I just did infusion but I want name the person who in boxed me

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

As you are in contact with the club in private I am going to shut this.

On another note....It really isn't etiquette to advertise your own club in a thread about another club and then get annoyed when someone questions that so please don't do that