FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club closures

Club closures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *host63 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

With the closure of ABfabs and a few other places are pubs going through a bad patch or are councils just turning against swingers clubs in general.

It was a shame about an fabs/Kestrals. I only visited it once but it was a nice atmosphere

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Pubs have been going through a bad patch for the last 20 years, largely due to cheap supermarket booze and more awareness re drink driving.

It's not the money making business it used to be.

Swinging clubs? No idea. Do unlicensed private member's clubs even need council approval?

A

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Pubs have been going through a bad patch for the last 20 years, largely due to cheap supermarket booze and more awareness re drink driving.

Swinging clubs? No idea. Do unlicensed private member's clubs even need council approval?

A"

Lots are bring your own booze I guess

"With the closure of ABfabs and a few other places are pubs going through a bad patch or are councils just turning against swingers clubs in general.

It was a shame about an fabs/Kestrals. I only visited it once but it was a nice atmosphere "

Not sure how pubs and swinging clubs are related

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Depending on the council, swingers clubs need licences regardless of serving alcohol or not. The pub game is a completely different entity to swingers clubs.

We have the highest concentration of clubs in the Northwest than any other area and we all do ok...some more than others. If clubs are closing, it's probably not because of lack of demand or the financial climate...sex sells and always will. If clubs are closing it's probably down to local disproval and pushing the hand of the council, mismanagement or the owners are moving onto other things. Clubs are REALLY hard work and I doubt any owners could go on indefinitely without it killing them.

I've worked the pub game and run a licensed swingers club and the latter is by far the more challenging.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Seems to me more clubs have opened this year than shut down - Purple Mamba, HU9, Ssh

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Seems to me more clubs have opened this year than shut down - Purple Mamba, HU9, Ssh"

Club Sx...Entice closed, opened and closed again lol

Leeds

And Pandora's is quite new

"Seems to me more clubs have opened this year than shut down - Purple Mamba, HU9, Ssh

Club Sx...Entice closed, opened and closed again lol"

There was always 2 clubs in Blackpool. Connection was going for yrs well before many other clubs until it close down as Chris got ill. When we bought it of him we reopened it as sx and made it better. Chris has now since die last week so he couldn't of continued with Connection hence why we bought it off him.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 02/01/19 19:15:27]

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Seems to me more clubs have opened this year than shut down - Purple Mamba, HU9, Ssh

There was always 2 clubs in Blackpool. Connection was going for yrs well before many other clubs until it close down as Chris got ill. When we bought it of him we reopened it as sx and made it better. Chris has now since die last week so he couldn't of continued with Connection hence why we bought it off him. "

I won't give you a plug in future then!!! Lol

As you have said on many occasions, you have spent a lot of time and money to make Sx what it is; it has new owners and a new name. That's a new club in my books. There were actually 3 clubs in Blackpool up until a few years ago. Connections, Infusion and The Unit which ran BDSM and swinging/bi parties. Plus there's a swinging hotel, so 4 choices in Blackpool. W3 even had a go at being a swingers club in early 2017.

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"With the closure of ABfabs and a few other places are pubs going through a bad patch or are councils just turning against swingers clubs in general.

It was a shame about an fabs/Kestrals. I only visited it once but it was a nice atmosphere "

Could do with some closing and opening again with new owners.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

There was always 2 clubs in Blackpool. Connection was going for yrs well before many other clubs until it close down as Chris got ill. When we bought it of him we reopened it as sx and made it better. Chris has now since die last week so he couldn't of continued with Connection hence why we bought it off him.

As you have said on many occasions, you have spent a lot of time and money to make Sx what it is; it has new owners and a new name. That's a new club in my books. There were actually 3 clubs in Blackpool up until a few years ago. Connections, Infusion and The Unit which ran BDSM and swinging/bi parties. Plus there's a swinging hotel, so 4 choices in Blackpool. W3 even had a go at being a swingers club in early 2017."

And don't forget Stay and Play the other new swingers hotel which is going from strength to strength.

As you have said on many occasions, you have spent a lot of time and money to make Sx what it is; it has new owners and a new name. That's a new club in my books. There were actually 3 clubs in Blackpool up until a few years ago. Connections, Infusion and The Unit which ran BDSM and swinging/bi parties. Plus there's a swinging hotel, so 4 choices in Blackpool. W3 even had a go at being a swingers club in early 2017."

There is also now the new _tay n play in Blackpool if we are counting swinging hotels along with our favorite swingers hotel paradise.

Think the OP is try to point out some swingers clubs are struggling and closing or being closed. In Blackpool we seem to be spoilt for swinging venues and all do quit well indeed.

All we are pointing out is that we never increased the number of clubs in the north west as our club was previously a club before bought it which is factually correct.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

For me i would love a club open from 8pm in London!!!!!

We haven’t had one for years and for me that is an issue. op4fun is open from 10pm on weekends and to me that is to late

Anyway here is to hoping

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

We live permanently in Spain and meet many international visitors. We are friends with a Belgian couple who have owned a club there for the last 20 years. They are now in the process of selling. Their take on the gradual demise of the club scene is the growth of the internet and now how much easier it is for people to organize their own parties.

People may not agree, but that is his take on it.

By *othrockercplCouple  over a year ago

Halloween Town

Mingles has closed as well now.

https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/17331350.swingers-club-in-colchester-closes-after-four-years/

harrow

"We live permanently in Spain and meet many international visitors. We are friends with a Belgian couple who have owned a club there for the last 20 years. They are now in the process of selling. Their take on the gradual demise of the club scene is the growth of the internet and now how much easier it is for people to organize their own parties.

People may not agree, but that is his take on it."

What’s funny is I haven’t been invited to a party in probably 10 years. I am a regular on the club scene lol

Where is Stay and Play ?

harrow

On a serious note we have had 3 decent clubs in london over past 15 years

Raquels, Club F and AbFabs

It is a shame that local clubs have died in London; along with the removal of the sex cinemas, London feels very sanitised at the moment

"Where is Stay and Play ?"

It's in Blackpool somewhere, they have a profile on Fab but not in the clubs reviews section yet!!

We own a club in Blackpool and don't even know where it is, all a bit cloak and dagger for some reason

Our understanding is you have to message them to find out where it is and you will not find it by searching on google.

Had lots of our customers asking us about _tay n play and a bit awkward not being able to tell them where it is.

Paul

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

Manchester

As there are a couple of owners on here, do you have a view on what licenses etc you need to open a private venue?

In the South west there is a big gap in the market after the lodge in Gloucester closed, and nothing towards Oxford either

By *Flutter-Woman  over a year ago

Not in f’kin London!

Xtasia in West Bromwich crosses boundaries between vanilla style nightlife and “kink”.... by far the best club I’ve been in. There need to be more of this style across the board in the south

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"As there are a couple of owners on here, do you have a view on what licenses etc you need to open a private venue?

In the South west there is a big gap in the market after the lodge in Gloucester closed, and nothing towards Oxford either"

It varies depending on the local council. In our area, you need a letter from God, hence why we are the only one for miles! In other areas, you just need the cash and the know how! lol This is going to change though and already is in some areas.

You would need to contact your local council to find out what is needed.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"On a serious note we have had 3 decent clubs in london over past 15 years

It is a shame that local clubs have died in London; along with the removal of the sex cinemas, London feels very sanitised at the moment"

If you count the M25 as London’s boundary (AbFab), then you still have Le Boudoir, OP4f and Radletts - it is way better than where we live!

Manchester

"As there are a couple of owners on here, do you have a view on what licenses etc you need to open a private venue?

In the South west there is a big gap in the market after the lodge in Gloucester closed, and nothing towards Oxford either

It varies depending on the local council. In our area, you need a letter from God, hence why we are the only one for miles! In other areas, you just need the cash and the know how! lol This is going to change though and already is in some areas.

You would need to contact your local council to find out what is needed."

Thank you. It's ticking away in the back of my mind as an opportunity

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Thank you. It's ticking away in the back of my mind as an opportunity"

The Lodge used to be our fav club

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Thank you. It's ticking away in the back of my mind as an opportunity"

You need A LOT of money, balls of steel, a stomach of iron and the patience of a saint....oh and it isn't the pot of gold that many people think it is. Our last electricity bill was £510, our laundry bill was £490 and we've just been hit with (yet another) new licence which has cost us £2000 in total and is £1300 to renew each year....yeh thanks for that!

If you are doing it because you love the scene and want to give something amazing to the swinging community, then do it! If you are doing it to fun your retirement, walk on by and never look back!!! lol

xxx

Manchester

You need A LOT of money, balls of steel, a stomach of iron and the patience of a saint....oh and it isn't the pot of gold that many people think it is. Our last electricity bill was £510, our laundry bill was £490 and we've just been hit with (yet another) new licence which has cost us £2000 in total and is £1300 to renew each year....yeh thanks for that!

If you are doing it because you love the scene and want to give something amazing to the swinging community, then do it! If you are doing it to fun your retirement, walk on by and never look back!!! lol

xxx"

Do you mind if I pm you about it?

Birkenhead/Liverpool

xxx

Do you mind if I pm you about it?"

Not at all!!! Plenty have done so in the past, only a couple have gone on to actually open a club xx

By *tay n PlayCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Hi there, John and Jo here from Stay n Play. Just wanted to let you all know theres nothing cloak and dagger about us lol. We've been running swingers parties from our other hotel for quite a few yesrs now Habberly House. Stay n Play is our second venture which we opened in October. We are situated just across from Funny Girls .Just to clear any misunderstanding we are a Hotel not a club. We have our own swingers profile jo47jo44 and have been to Infusions and ClubSX and fully support both. Weve had many guests and friends stay with us who attend both clubs and encourage them to do so. What we have is a private area within the hotel purely for our guests either for use before they head off to the club's or on their return to finish what they started lol. We have a lot of fabbers who book the whole hotel out for parties, but we have a nice bar area also for those who want to arrange meets in a swing friendly environment. But yes you do have to message us on Fab to book as we havent got round to advertising it yet. It will be advertised as an Adult Only hotel though when we do.

Kind Regards

John n Jo x

Jaydees is on the outskirts of London .

Just scoot uo the A1 heading north from London and off the M25

Have you seen there website ?

And reviews ?

There hot tub is as big as a swimming pool !!

I hear through the grapevine there building a big outdoor swimming pool and sunbathing area/gardens for summertimes and will open everyday ..

Then inside the usual 5000sqft of rooms dance floors sauna kitchen chill out areas couple only area etc etc etc

I'm not plugging it I'm just saying .

I even think it's open all day Fridays from 11am and even sundays 10 till 3 .

Its all on the website

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Hi there, John and Jo here from Stay n Play. Just wanted to let you all know theres nothing cloak and dagger about us lol. We've been running swingers parties from our other hotel for quite a few yesrs now Habberly House. Stay n Play is our second venture which we opened in October. We are situated just across from Funny Girls .Just to clear any misunderstanding we are a Hotel not a club. We have our own swingers profile jo47jo44 and have been to Infusions and ClubSX and fully support both. Weve had many guests and friends stay with us who attend both clubs and encourage them to do so. What we have is a private area within the hotel purely for our guests either for use before they head off to the club's or on their return to finish what they started lol. We have a lot of fabbers who book the whole hotel out for parties, but we have a nice bar area also for those who want to arrange meets in a swing friendly environment. But yes you do have to message us on Fab to book as we havent got round to advertising it yet. It will be advertised as an Adult Only hotel though when we do.

Kind Regards

John n Jo x

"

Hi guys!!! That's great and thanks for clarifying; we'll be sure to send people your way xx

You would need to contact your local council to find out what is needed."

Agree, you really need to speak to your local council for there requirements. In particular speak to the Planning Department because in certain areas in every town & city you will never ever be allowed to open a Swingers club period.

You will also need to speak to Alcoholic licencing if you want a full bar. If your having a full bar defiantly consult the local police responsible for Alcoholic in your area because they can object and put restrictions on you if you have or want a Premise licence.

If you find a building suitable next I would speak to your local police liaison officer about the area and any problems they may see with your plans and about the area.

After that there's the fire bridge to consult to make sure your plans and building will building conforms to fire regulations and to find out your maximum capacity of people you will be allowed into the building. They may ask you to have a fire risk assessment done and then have the work done to conform to it.

If your having a wet area you will need to speak to the health office at you local council who will want to come and test your water especially your Hot Tub or Jacuzzi. You will need to keep record of all the checks you do on the water. I would go on a course to get your NVQ Diploma in Spa Therapy or similar makes them a lot more relaxed at the council that you know what you are doing.

There a lot of other things to consider and take into account like staffing, legal legislation like the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) & public liability insurance (very hard to get for a swingers club) suppliers,utilities and silly thing like towels and cleaning of them to consider.

Sure there's a lot more I forgot but main things I can think of for now. So in conclusion even if your council allows you to open a club there a lot more to it than most people think with or without a Premise licence.

Paul

"For me i would love a club open from 8pm in London!!!!!

We haven’t had one for years and for me that is an issue. op4fun is open from 10pm on weekends and to me that is to late

Anyway here is to hoping "

Harrow to jaydees is a one hour drive

Opens 8 pm friday and saturday

Open all day Friday once a month I think and Sundays in the daytime I think .

Correct info on website

By *essex WyvernMan  over a year ago

Minehead

Visited Sx over New Year, its looking good.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

xxx

Do you mind if I pm you about it?"

I've PM'd you and answered your questions in detail....I won't be spoon feeding every Tom Dick and Harry on here about licences, thank you very much! lol

To add...

Was talking to a friend who owns a club and was discussing licences etc..

He made an interesting point that the reason they dont have a pole or TV screens showing porn is that this is classed as 'providing sexual entertainment'.. This required a £6K PA licence to the council (the porn royalty element was only a few hundred so it was mainly going straight to the council).

Their club was, therefore, classed as a private members club (like a social club)... its not illegal to have sex in a private club..

Intersting and I guess it varies from area to area.

On a side note I have often wondered about the legality of some of the 'house parties' we have attended.... The ones where they open their house up once a month and charege £50 or so... some even sell raffle tickets that get you a drink... I suspect that doing this once a month gets them under the radar but they may not be insured or have the various fire safety etc....

Interesting topic

PS someone open a club in Oxfordshire lol

Manchester

xxx

Do you mind if I pm you about it?

I've PM'd you and answered your questions in detail....I won't be spoon feeding every Tom Dick and Harry on here about licences, thank you very much! lol "

Thank you, and extraordinarily helpful

"Visited Sx over New Year, its looking good. "

Was good to meet you and glad you enjoyed your visit Xx

Paul & Lou Lou

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"To add...

He made an interesting point that the reason they dont have a pole or TV screens showing porn is that this is classed as 'providing sexual entertainment'.. This required a £6K PA licence to the council (the porn royalty element was only a few hundred so it was mainly going straight to the council).

Their club was, therefore, classed as a private members club (like a social club)... its not illegal to have sex in a private club..

On a side note I have often wondered about the legality of some of the 'house parties' we have attended.... The ones where they open their house up once a month and charege £50 or so... some even sell raffle tickets that get you a drink... I suspect that doing this once a month gets them under the radar but they may not be insured or have the various fire safety etc....

Interesting topic

PS someone open a club in Oxfordshire lol"

We have a sex entertainment venue licence which incorporates most eventualities and although it's not mandatory for councils to demand this licence from clubs, some choose to do so. However, my little council birdie tells me that this licence will eventually become compulsory which will definitely put some clubs out of business as the criteria is ridiculous.

As for private parties, if they regularly hold parties and charge money, they should be declaring themselves to HMRC...I doubt whether anybody does this. As for alcohol, it's a private house, so it doesn't count but if they hire somewhere, like an apartment or something similar, then the alcohol laws kick in and they need to be careful.

What most people don't know is if you store and serve someone's own alcohol, you need a licence to do this. What the non licensed clubs should be doing is storing the alcohol, placing it on the bar with a glass and letting their customers pour their own. As soon as you serve someone any alcohol, you are in breach of alcohol licensing laws. It's daft but so are many other laws! Lol

Xx

"Hi there, John and Jo here from Stay n Play. Just wanted to let you all know theres nothing cloak and dagger about us lol. We've been running swingers parties from our other hotel for quite a few yesrs now Habberly House. Stay n Play is our second venture which we opened in October. We are situated just across from Funny Girls .Just to clear any misunderstanding we are a Hotel not a club. We have our own swingers profile jo47jo44 and have been to Infusions and ClubSX and fully support both. Weve had many guests and friends stay with us who attend both clubs and encourage them to do so. What we have is a private area within the hotel purely for our guests either for use before they head off to the club's or on their return to finish what they started lol. We have a lot of fabbers who book the whole hotel out for parties, but we have a nice bar area also for those who want to arrange meets in a swing friendly environment. But yes you do have to message us on Fab to book as we havent got round to advertising it yet. It will be advertised as an Adult Only hotel though when we do.

Kind Regards

John n Jo x

"

If we know which hotel it is opposite Funny Girls it would help us when people ask us where it is please?

Lou Lou & Paul

Kind Regards

John n Jo x

If we know which hotel it is opposite Funny Girls it would help us when people ask us where it is please?

Lou Lou & Paul "

Its called Rest and Welcome X

harrow

It is a shame that local clubs have died in London; along with the removal of the sex cinemas, London feels very sanitised at the moment

If you count the M25 as London’s boundary (AbFab), then you still have Le Boudoir, OP4f and Radletts - it is way better than where we live! "

I don’t have a car reliant on public transport

To also comment LB, is very particular about the type of gentlement that it accepts. Clearly i wasn’t what they were looking for.

So that leaves OP4f, which opens at 10pm really late start which I would rather not have.

"To add...

Interesting topic

i would imagine theres ways around everything .show recordings , stream from a laptop,

massage parlours arent allowed to give happy endings but they do ...ya cocks included in the massage lol.

" for private parties, if they regularly hold parties and charge money, they should be declaring themselves to HMRC...I doubt whether anybody does this. As for alcohol, it's a private house, so it doesn't count but if they hire somewhere, like an apartment or something similar, then the alcohol laws kick in and they need to be careful.

What most people don't know is if you store and serve someone's own alcohol, you need a licence to do this. What the non licensed clubs should be doing is storing the alcohol, placing it on the bar with a glass and letting their customers pour their own. As soon as you serve someone any alcohol, you are in breach of alcohol licensing laws. It's daft but so are many other laws! Lol

Xx"

very interesting.... we have seen both at clubs but most let you pour your own drink.

One 'houseparty' we go to they 'sell alcohol... well kind of.

They actually sell you a raffle ticket and you hand this over the bar to find, surprise surprise, you have 'won' a drink..... clever idea methinks.. probably borderline/grey wrt legality. Milud...

PS we will deffo visit Townhouse this year... great reviews and we love your confident posts here supporting other/competitive clubs

"To add...

Interesting topic

We have a sex entertainment venue licence which incorporates most eventualities and although it's not mandatory for councils to demand this licence from clubs, some choose to do so. However, my little council birdie tells me that this licence will eventually become compulsory which will definitely put some clubs out of business as the criteria is ridiculous.

As for private parties, if they regularly hold parties and charge money, they should be declaring themselves to HMRC...I doubt whether anybody does this. As for alcohol, it's a private house, so it doesn't count but if they hire somewhere, like an apartment or something similar, then the alcohol laws kick in and they need to be careful.

Xx"

bring your own booze .

the way i see that is you bring your own cans or bottles of beer/wine and drink it yourself .

nothing to do with th club serving or storing .

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"" for private parties, if they regularly hold parties and charge money, they should be declaring themselves to HMRC...I doubt whether anybody does this. As for alcohol, it's a private house, so it doesn't count but if they hire somewhere, like an apartment or something similar, then the alcohol laws kick in and they need to be careful.

Xx"

very interesting.... we have seen both at clubs but most let you pour your own drink.

One 'houseparty' we go to they 'sell alcohol... well kind of.

They actually sell you a raffle ticket and you hand this over the bar to find, surprise surprise, you have 'won' a drink..... clever idea methinks.. probably borderline/grey wrt legality. Milud...

PS we will deffo visit Townhouse this year... great reviews and we love your confident posts here supporting other/competitive clubs "

I know some clubs have used the raffle ticket thing in the past and it worked for so long and then they had to stop.

You are both welcome anytime xxx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"To add...

Interesting topic

Xx

bring your own booze .

the way i see that is you bring your own cans or bottles of beer/wine and drink it yourself .

nothing to do with th club serving or storing . "

You haven't been to a club that takes your own alcohol and stores it in a fridge then?? Loads do it and then serve it to customers. Very few will allow you to bring your own alcohol and carry it around to swig at will!!! Not sure you've been my friend but I'd rather go to a club that monitors the alcohol of it's members in a sexually charged atmosphere! My turn for rolled eyes!!!

Kind Regards

John n Jo x

Lou Lou & Paul

Its called Rest and Welcome X"

OK thanks, If anyone ask we will tell them the hotel name.

Lou xx

What other places? There's a load of new ones opened and abfabs the only significant closure I'm aware of.

"To add...

Interesting topic

Xx

bring your own booze .

nothing to do with th club serving or storing . "

You've never been to a club at all have you

Most clubs store and serve your own booze for you, selling you soft drinks and snacks to go with them. No licence needed and also means police have no right of entry without a warrant.

Some clubs are fully licenced. Having been to over 25 clubs throughout Europe, they are the only type of clubs I know of.

Abfabs used to have a booze fridge unattended, used to mKe initial conversation much harder.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

If you count the M25 as London’s boundary (AbFab), then you still have Le Boudoir, OP4f and Radletts - it is way better than where we live!

To also comment LB, is very particular about the type of gentlement that it accepts. Clearly i wasn’t what they were looking for.

So that leaves OP4f, which opens at 10pm really late start which I would rather not have."

Thankfully I do have my own transport. But years of getting up a 5am for work has conditioned me to wanting to be in bed and asleep by midnight at the latest. Clubs that open really late in the evening are, to me, missing out on valuable business from people like me who`s bedtime prevents late nights out and there must be quite a few out there! Look at Chams opening hours for example!

By *R-MembersclubCouple  over a year ago

Romford

There’s a new club open in Essex not far from Mingles, mingles was a nice club I liked it but I think there new plans are for them, but we do now have the membersclub in clacton this club I have been to as well nice place it is bigger than mingles and has lots of equipment few play areas to, think it’s one of them places you have to try and looking at feed back it’s ticking lots of boxes, staff seem really nice and helpful to, as well as OP4F love this place when I’m in London I love the fact it opens at 10pm mean I can get home have a nap and get there all fresh, again Kate is a great host always happy to see you as you walk in, again clean and a nice space if anything it could do with a private room just to help the newbie start off as some I hear say people can see us lol all part of the fun to me anyway it’s what we make it guys if we go to house party’s clubs will close down and that’s just life

By *essex WyvernMan  over a year ago

Minehead

New clup opened near me at New Year. Former wedding venue in large country house. Just a mile off main road into Minehead up in the hills on Exmoor. Exclusively Silks, at £60 per year membership, +£80 per person on the door it must be exclusive. No dress down until doors locked at 22:30.

Seems very elite and websight which is not mobile friendly, it's s to posh for me. Apparently accommodation is limited and as fof drinks, can't work out the policy.

By *omerset tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

"New clup opened near me at New Year. Former wedding venue in large country house. Just a mile off main road into Minehead up in the hills on Exmoor. Exclusively Silks, at £60 per year membership, +£80 per person on the door it must be exclusive. No dress down until doors locked at 22:30.

Seems very elite and websight

which is not mobile friendly, it's s to posh for me. Apparently accommodation is limited and as fof drinks, can't work out the policy. "

Is this 1 of the same as 666 parties in somerset or a totally new place?

By *ADY VOLUPTUOUS OF KENTWoman  over a year ago

TONBRIDGE ROUNDABOUTS

I'd like to be invited to a party...Any??

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Opening a club you must be mad. £100k plus investment to earn less than minimum wage .... unless you’ve been there you don’t know what goes on behind the scenes .... we use to finish at 4am. Home at 6am after eating. Then up at 1pm to start the ball again shopping cleaning and restocking to open at 8pm

Only bonus was all the action you got but after a while just becomes a bit monotonous

Too many private parties and I think that’s where the future is .... good quality pop up parties

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"Jaydees is on the outskirts of London .

And reviews ?

I hear through the grapevine there building a big outdoor swimming pool and sunbathing area/gardens for summertimes and will open everyday ..

Then inside the usual 5000sqft of rooms dance floors sauna kitchen chill out areas couple only area etc etc etc

Its all on the website

"

Outskirts of London???

In the same way that Brighton is.

By *launt Thy CurvesCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Club we're hosting at

"Opening a club you must be mad. £100k plus investment to earn less than minimum wage .... unless you’ve been there you don’t know what goes on behind the scenes .... we use to finish at 4am. Home at 6am after eating. Then up at 1pm to start the ball again shopping cleaning and restocking to open at 8pm

Only bonus was all the action you got but after a while just becomes a bit monotonous

Too many private parties and I think that’s where the future is .... good quality pop up parties

"

Tis hard going. You've got to really love it and want to do it to have even a chance of succeeding..... Hence Lou and Paul are thriving with Club SX

Strange thing is a pub I'd open 7 days a week 365 days a year 11am till midnight .

You see your paying rent rates lighting heating and overheads 24 hours s day 7 days a week 365 days a year so they need to be open all the time .

If your local wasn't always open you'd probably find a new one ...

Then you've got to think as a club owner ..its winter it's dark it's freezing cold on a friday afternoon and saturday ....come on love we've gotta open the club .

Same in summer ...roasting hot day .your sitting in your garden having a bbq totally chilled ...come on love we gotta open the club .

Say entrance fees 40 quid a couple 10 couples only 400 quid .

10 single blokes at 45 quid say =450 quid ..its not exactky bank breaking money and barely enough to cover rent business rates and utility bills ....

What happens when your poorly or on holiday ...

I guess the best way is a big house in the country with land that's got a big converted barn ...

Bottom line is you don't really make money with a club .

That's why pubs have to have pool tables and fruit machines to make more revenue .

I know what I mean it's just hard to type it

"To add...

Interesting topic

Xx

bring your own booze .

You haven't been to a club that takes your own alcohol and stores it in a fridge then?? Loads do it and then serve it to customers. Very few will allow you to bring your own alcohol and carry it around to swig at will!!! Not sure you've been my friend but I'd rather go to a club that monitors the alcohol of it's members in a sexually charged atmosphere! My turn for rolled eyes!!! "

Err jaydees was there new years eve .. bring your own booze

"Jaydees is on the outskirts of London .

And reviews ?

Its all on the website

"

No its not even close to the outskirts of London and the hot tub is nice, but maybe the size of half a back garden swimming pool not a real one, and next to useless as there is no play and they get upset if you even kiss your own partner and no that was our experience, not exaggerating.

"To add...

Interesting topic

Xx

bring your own booze .

You haven't been to a club that takes your own alcohol and stores it in a fridge then?? Loads do it and then serve it to customers. Very few will allow you to bring your own alcohol and carry it around to swig at will!!! Not sure you've been my friend but I'd rather go to a club that monitors the alcohol of it's members in a sexually charged atmosphere! My turn for rolled eyes!!!

Err jaydees was there new years eve .. bring your own booze "

Lol, so ruining your own argument, jaydees take your booze off you and serve it back to you without a licence.

Unless you only thought it was jaydees if you only went to the outskirts of London.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

So that leaves OP4f, which opens at 10pm really late start which I would rather not have."

. I to would prefer a club in London that was open say 8-3 or 9-4 rather than 10-5 as it works better for me but OP4F have to cater to everyone and perhaps that’s why 10-5 works best for them also it location behind the back of other business perhaps Haringey council wouldn’t give them a earlier time with regards to license.I to wasn’t the type of guy LB accepted so I guess I have to stick to OP4F.In a earlier posting you mentioned Raquels which to my find was a friendly version of Rios along with themed events.After Raquels Mick & Debbie opened Funtimes in Hackney which was great fun sadly Mick passed away a few years ago.

By *akey2somCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

We love the fact that all the owners on this thread all get on and send people there way. We have been on the scene many years and beento clubs where owners have set up fake profiles just to give other clubs bad reviews. This does not help the clubs at all and very confusing for customers.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Kind Regards

John n Jo x

"

Sounds perfect for a trip to Blackpool!! You’re definitely on my radar for later in the year!!

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

"To add...

Interesting topic

Xx

bring your own booze .

Lol, so ruining your own argument, jaydees take your booze off you and serve it back to you without a licence.

Unless you only thought it was jaydees if you only went to the outskirts of London. "

Jaydees look after your drink behind a bar area, they will hand you the bottle so you can pour it yourself

Abfabs was the worst, ok you could put your drink in a fridge but it was watched and many a time, I had drink stolen

"We love the fact that all the owners on this thread all get on and send people there way. We have been on the scene many years and beento clubs where owners have set up fake profiles just to give other clubs bad reviews. This does not help the clubs at all and very confusing for customers."

Totally agree we do try to promote other venues and clubs. Work together if we can. This year we will be opening more days/nights in the week which will really help the B&B's too as people will come up to Blackpool more and maybe stay over too x

wakefield

"We love the fact that all the owners on this thread all get on and send people there way. We have been on the scene many years and beento clubs where owners have set up fake profiles just to give other clubs bad reviews. This does not help the clubs at all and very confusing for customers.

Totally agree we do try to promote other venues and clubs. Work together if we can. This year we will be opening more days/nights in the week which will really help the B&B's too as people will come up to Blackpool more and maybe stay over too x"

We look forward to a visit at some point this year!

"We love the fact that all the owners on this thread all get on and send people there way. We have been on the scene many years and beento clubs where owners have set up fake profiles just to give other clubs bad reviews. This does not help the clubs at all and very confusing for customers.

Totally agree we do try to promote other venues and clubs. Work together if we can. This year we will be opening more days/nights in the week which will really help the B&B's too as people will come up to Blackpool more and maybe stay over too x

We look forward to a visit at some point this year! "

Look forward to welcoming you at Club Sx Sometime soon then Xx when you come please check out the other swingers hotels in Blackpool for accommodation at Paradise & Stay & play. Know if you say Club Sx recommending them Paradise give a big discount on there rooms

Lou Lou

By *ojos party boyMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Pubs have been going through a bad patch for the last 20 years, largely due to cheap supermarket booze and more awareness re drink driving.

A"

Most clubs are licensed

Leeds

"

Most clubs are licensed "

The only licensed club I've been to is Townhouse

Merseyside

"

Most clubs are licensed

The only licensed club I've been to is Townhouse"

Is That Right??

Whats the point in licensing if you can just curtail around it by claiming to be a members only organisation?

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"

Most clubs are licensed

Is That Right??

Whats the point in licensing if you can just curtail around it by claiming to be a members only organisation? "

Do you mean a licenced club as in alcohol licence or licenced club as in legitimate swingers club? If its the later where are the unlicenced swingers clubs in the NW?

Leeds

I meant alcohol licence. I dont know what the other poster meant.

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"

Most clubs are licensed

Is That Right??

Whats the point in licensing if you can just curtail around it by claiming to be a members only organisation? "

Members only Clubs can still be licensed, maybe just to serve alcohol that you take yourself.

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Stsy n play is s great swingers hotel jo and joe are such good hosts and very accomadating to there guests

"Stsy n play is s great swingers hotel jo and joe are such good hosts and very accomadating to there guests"

Not visited ourselves but heard a lot of good things Xx

Paul & Lou

Club Sx

blackpool

"Stsy n play is s great swingers hotel jo and joe are such good hosts and very accomadating to there guests

Not visited ourselves but heard a lot of good things Xx

Paul & Lou worth a vist think u would enjoy it

Club Sx"

Merseyside

"I meant alcohol licence. I dont know what the other poster meant. "

Just saw the earlier posts about adult entertainment license and that's what i assumed

wakefield

We look forward to a visit at some point this year!

Look forward to welcoming you at Club Sx Sometime soon then Xx when you come please check out the other swingers hotels in Blackpool for accommodation at Paradise & Stay & play. Know if you say Club Sx recommending them Paradise give a big discount on there rooms

Lou Lou "

Thank you xxx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I meant alcohol licence. I dont know what the other poster meant.

Just saw the earlier posts about adult entertainment license and that's what i assumed"

Not many have this licence at all as it's not a compulsory requirement (yet) in all council areas x

By *exyCouple999Couple  over a year ago

South Bucks

"

Shall we set up crowdfunding ?

"To add...

Interesting topic

Xx

bring your own booze .

Unless you only thought it was jaydees if you only went to the outskirts of London.

Jaydees look after your drink behind a bar area, they will hand you the bottle so you can pour it yourself

Abfabs was the worst, ok you could put your drink in a fridge but it was watched and many a time, I had drink stolen "

Yes most let you serve yourself, the only one that doesn't I know of is Atlantic, but its great still having bar staff looking after you.

Yes, I did hate that at abfabs.

blackpool

Wish someone would open a club in cumbria we have none can always dream

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Wish someone would open a club in cumbria we have none can always dream"

The councils up there wouldn't allow it when we looked into it 4 years ago but it may have changed now? We have fingers in other pies now though and can't commit to another venue up there xx

blackpool

"Wish someone would open a club in cumbria we have none can always dream

The councils up there wouldn't allow it when we looked into it 4 years ago but it may have changed now? We have fingers in other pies now though and can't commit to another venue up there xx"

club sweat at carlisle the gay sauna opens its doors to swingers on a satuday do they have diffrent lisences for that?

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Did there not used to be one somewhere to the west of Carlisle... Small village..

blackpool

Dont know only been on the scene 2 years

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Wish someone would open a club in cumbria we have none can always dream

The councils up there wouldn't allow it when we looked into it 4 years ago but it may have changed now? We have fingers in other pies now though and can't commit to another venue up there xxclub sweat at carlisle the gay sauna opens its doors to swingers on a satuday do they have diffrent lisences for that?"

#

That side of it could be under the radar to be honest. I know a gay sauna locally did an odd swingers play event and it was hush hush. Lasted a while before they were caught!

blackpool

I take it they have diffrent rules and lisences to run a sauna than a swingers club

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Just saw the earlier posts about adult entertainment license and that's what i assumed

Not many have this licence at all as it's not a compulsory requirement (yet) in all council areas x"

it is up this way .fall foul of the councils here and you are shut down immediately .I worked in a particular one .no licence ,no fire certificates no licence for showing movies ,.it was condemmed within 3 . months of opening . mess around with some councils and they hit you hard . you have to be open and honest up this way .many have tried .most have failed . you need to get your council on your side first of all

Not many have this licence at all as it's not a compulsory requirement (yet) in all council areas xit is up this way .fall foul of the councils here and you are shut down immediately .I worked in a particular one .no licence ,no fire certificates no licence for showing movies ,.it was condemmed within 3 . months of opening . mess around with some councils and they hit you hard . you have to be open and honest up this way .many have tried .most have failed . you need to get your council on your side first of all "

Exactly the same down here. They all do it above board, or at least those I know of, it isn't because they're allowed to get away with it.

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

“no fire certificates“

Glad it was closed down then. If you set up a service and charge money then you have a duty of care, doesn’t mater whether it’s a crèche or a swingers club.

By *tay n PlayCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Kind Regards

John n Jo x

Sounds perfect for a trip to Blackpool!! You’re definitely on my radar for later in the year!! "

We will look forward to meeting you John n Jo xxx

I used to really enjoy going pennant Hall in North Wales. It was a relaxed atmosphere with a good crowd, unfortunately it slowly went down hill and they put up prices and didn't maintain the place. As far as I know there isn't any other swingers club/sauna in North Wales at all

By *ensuous_SwingCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Some are better off shut. The office in Bristol has had a fire recently, it was a freezing dump.

Love the others in this part of the southwest they are great fun.

Still hold a candle for Le Chambre

In Sheffield though. My favourite play ground.

Leeds

" The office in Bristol has had a fire recently

Still hold a candle for Le Chambre

"

Are these two facts related ?!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I take it they have diffrent rules and lisences to run a sauna than a swingers club"

Yes very different...which is strange as the same activities occur in both. We have been forced to get a sex entertainment venue licence which made us jump through hoops and cost a fortune, yet our local sauna hasn't got to have the licence even though sexual activity takes place and public nudity etc... saunas seem to be able to pop up and operate as just that...a sauna and few questions are asked, although I know our local one has high standards and works closely with public health

Xxx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I used to really enjoy going pennant Hall in North Wales. It was a relaxed atmosphere with a good crowd, unfortunately it slowly went down hill and they put up prices and didn't maintain the place. As far as I know there isn't any other swingers club/sauna in North Wales at all"

Nope you're right we are the nearest club to Penant. We thought about taking it on but it would cost waaaay too much to bring it up to the standards that we would like to match Townhouse. It's a lovely old building and needs someone with big money to give it some love and attention. Shame it closed really as it had it's loyal following.

"I used to really enjoy going pennant Hall in North Wales. It was a relaxed atmosphere with a good crowd, unfortunately it slowly went down hill and they put up prices and didn't maintain the place. As far as I know there isn't any other swingers club/sauna in North Wales at all

Nope you're right we are the nearest club to Penant. We thought about taking it on but it would cost waaaay too much to bring it up to the standards that we would like to match Townhouse. It's a lovely old building and needs someone with big money to give it some love and attention. Shame it closed really as it had it's loyal following. "

last time I spoke to someone from that area they said it was going to be knocked down. Seems a shame cus as you said it is a big lovely building that could have been brilliant. Not been to your club yet but hopefully will do this year if I'm in the area. X

By *ookinkMan  over a year ago

Skegness

There a few reason clubs die or get closed or are not doing as well.

1. Venue don`t get planning before they open. So get a close order like AdFab and they can also endup in court ( don't get Fire Regs in order or don't get Licence for food or late night hot drinks or Dancing

2. It depends what the local Sexual entertainment venues (SEVs) Rules are some areas have made it that there no way to open a venue as they don`t grant new licenses and in places like Plymouth you can`t even run a fetish club as they class it as sex

3. venues try and open to many nights

4. prices are too high or then want paid membership when others in area don`t

5. Dirty venues and owners don`t care

6. Has sex workers known to work venue so lose swingers

7. too many are copying same events

8. the type of venues are at risk due to CP due to being in warehouses.

Skegness

many venues break the law due to you can`t have Hot drinks or Food after 11:30 and no music. you also need PRS and PPL if you play any music before 11:30 and many are still classed as part B planning as really you need Part D or Sui Generis unless your a pub thats A4

I agree, I live on the outskirts of London and we have had 3 places we go to close this last year or so (abfabs, paradise spa and mingles now apparently). I used to go to all of these and them closing has seriously affected my social life. It appears they have closed for a variety of reasons but councils do appear to make it hard for owners which is a shame, let’s hope this changes and that we get some new venues opening soon.

"Seems to me more clubs have opened this year than shut down - Purple Mamba, HU9, Ssh"

That's not the case in London/south.

"To add...

Interesting topic

Xx

bring your own booze .

Abfabs was the worst, ok you could put your drink in a fridge but it was watched and many a time, I had drink stolen

Yes most let you serve yourself, the only one that doesn't I know of is Atlantic, but its great still having bar staff looking after you.

Yes, I did hate that at abfabs. "

Well the jaydees I was at I watched people going to there lockers and getting there drinks when they wanted too ..

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

That's not the case in London/south."

. True we could use a few more clubs in London.As far as I am aware there are two which are members only.

By *ousteCouple  over a year ago

Newark

Was told by a very reliable source working on road plans in Attercliffe that the road was about to be widened all the way past La-Chambre in Sheffield. Resulting in closure due to compulsory purchase order.

"Was told by a very reliable source working on road plans in Attercliffe that the road was about to be widened all the way past La-Chambre in Sheffield. Resulting in closure due to compulsory purchase order."

Not the case re the compulsory purchase order and we're not closing

By *exylondongrlWoman  over a year ago

Esher

"Opening a club you must be mad. £100k plus investment to earn less than minimum wage .... unless you’ve been there you don’t know what goes on behind the scenes .... we use to finish at 4am. Home at 6am after eating. Then up at 1pm to start the ball again shopping cleaning and restocking to open at 8pm

"

By *esires of HertsCouple  over a year ago

Herts and London Borders

What's a pop up party?

By *ticky 69Man  over a year ago

Stirling

Would be great to have a club in Gloucester again, so I hope you go for it and wish you every success if you do.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"What's a pop up party?"

Private parties held at different venues, no static home. Many tax evade!

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"What's a pop up party?

Private parties held at different venues, no static home. Many tax evade! "

Amazon / Starbucks parties ....zero tax.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"What's a pop up party?

Private parties held at different venues, no static home. Many tax evade!

Amazon / Starbucks parties ....zero tax. "

Makes my piss boil

think paradise swinging hotel in blackpool have dreadful customer service. I have texted and emailed several times in an attempt to book a room and nobody replies i can only assume that business is booming which puts paid to the theory that swinging venues are struggling

"Strange thing is a pub I'd open 7 days a week 365 days a year 11am till midnight .

You see your paying rent rates lighting heating and overheads 24 hours s day 7 days a week 365 days a year so they need to be open all the time .

Then you've got to think as a club owner ..its winter it's dark it's freezing cold on a friday afternoon and saturday ....come on love we've gotta open the club .

Same in summer ...roasting hot day .your sitting in your garden having a bbq totally chilled ...come on love we gotta open the club .

10 single blokes at 45 quid say =450 quid ..its not exactky bank breaking money and barely enough to cover rent business rates and utility bills ....

I guess the best way is a big house in the country with land that's got a big converted barn ...

That's why pubs have to have pool tables and fruit machines to make more revenue .

I know what I mean it's just hard to type it "

I always wondered how clubs stayed open, without liquor licences theres no money to be made. As for a country house with a converted barn, well Youtopia in Malton was exactly tgat and they closed several years ago. I dont see hiw swinging clubs eill keep going unless they are huge and well established

Stoke-on-Trent

"Strange thing is a pub I'd open 7 days a week 365 days a year 11am till midnight .

I always wondered how clubs stayed open, without liquor licences theres no money to be made. As for a country house with a converted barn, well Youtopia in Malton was exactly tgat and they closed several years ago. I dont see hiw swinging clubs eill keep going unless they are huge and well established "

Clubs can be licensed to serve alcohol but only sell soft drinks. Can be an advantage as you take what alcohol you like.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

As you have said on many occasions, you have spent a lot of time and money to make Sx what it is; it has new owners and a new name. That's a new club in my books. There were actually 3 clubs in Blackpool up until a few years ago. Connections, Infusion and The Unit which ran BDSM and swinging/bi parties. Plus there's a swinging hotel, so 4 choices in Blackpool. W3 even had a go at being a swingers club in early 2017.

think paradise swinging hotel in blackpool have dreadful customer service. I have texted and emailed several times in an attempt to book a room and nobody replies i can only assume that business is booming which puts paid to the theory that swinging venues are struggling"

I am really surprised at that! I stay there regularly and never have a problem!

I message them on either their fab profile or just ring them though?

Skegness

I always wondered how clubs stayed open, without liquor licences theres no money to be made. As for a country house with a converted barn, well Youtopia in Malton was exactly tgat and they closed several years ago. I dont see hiw swinging clubs eill keep going unless they are huge and well established "

Having Licences to sell drink is not really worth the hassle as most clubs you would find is out of town so if you have a couple one would drive and so that 50% of your club on soft drinks then say other 25% would not want to get d*unk due to there parter not drinking. it far better to have a higher fee to enter then to have a lower but hope you make money on the bar. what I will say some clubs are too cheap on the soft drinks £1 for a can of . some are putting it up in north but you could get away with £2 to £2.50 as that in line with a bar

Birkenhead/Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 11/01/19 09:39:43]

think paradise swinging hotel in blackpool have dreadful customer service. I have texted and emailed several times in an attempt to book a room and nobody replies i can only assume that business is booming which puts paid to the theory that swinging venues are struggling

I am really surprised at that! I stay there regularly and never have a problem!

I message them on either their fab profile or just ring them though? "

We are also very suprised by this, the guys at pardise always answer all the people we send there way in a warm, promptly & professionally from our feedback.

If you want any help booking at pardise we are more than happy to help contacting them for you.

Paul & Lou Lou

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I always wondered how clubs stayed open, without liquor licences theres no money to be made. As for a country house with a converted barn, well Youtopia in Malton was exactly tgat and they closed several years ago. I dont see hiw swinging clubs eill keep going unless they are huge and well established

Having Licences to sell drink is not really worth the hassle as most clubs you would find is out of town so if you have a couple one would drive and so that 50% of your club on soft drinks then say other 25% would not want to get d*unk due to there parter not drinking. it far better to have a higher fee to enter then to have a lower but hope you make money on the bar. what I will say some clubs are too cheap on the soft drinks £1 for a can of . some are putting it up in north but you could get away with £2 to £2.50 as that in line with a bar"

As a club who has a licence to sell alcohol, I completely and utterly disagree that it's not worth the hassle.

By *host63 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

I am really thinking are clubs closing due to objections from outside influences? Neutrals closed because the council objected I believe

By *aradise_BlackpoolCouple  over a year ago

Lancs

think paradise swinging hotel in blackpool have dreadful customer service. I have texted and emailed several times in an attempt to book a room and nobody replies i can only assume that business is booming which puts paid to the theory that swinging venues are struggling"

We have had a week off after a very busy New year and with Sonia having a broken leg and in a cast for the last 7 weeks things have not been easy. I have replied to your Text earlier this morning and searched for the said email from your Nigel, NO EMAIL has been received from anyone called Nigel so maybe he got the email address wrong possibly? anyway Happy new year. Steve Paradise Blackpool x

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Kind Regards

John n Jo x

Sounds perfect for a trip to Blackpool!! You’re definitely on my radar for later in the year!! "

Can honestly say its the best Hotel we have stopped at in Blackpool. John n Jo are so laid back. Speak very highly of all the other venues in Blackpool and actively encourage all to visit while they are staying with them. They are just brilliant. We had friends visit us in the hotel over the new year before they headed off to club SX and even called the taxi for them to take them there. Its our Hotel of choice every time.

By *asbeenCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Do some Clubs spend too much time on here ?

Stoke-on-Trent

"Do some Clubs spend too much time on here ?

"

It's a form of advertising for Clubs, can't really advertise in the local papers!

By *asbeenCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Totally agree it's cheap advertising.

First division clubs like Chambs,Cupids,Quest don't beg for custom, they let their customers tell other how good their Clubs are.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I like to keep in touch with our customers...it's part of why I love doing what I do. For the record, cupids does just as much advertising in the events and they too like to keep in touch with customers on this forum and answer questions. It's called running a business. Our club has been packed out all January....people don't just fall through the door you know? They keep coming back through a mixture of reputation, great previous experiences, event adverts and people talking to each other.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Totally agree it's cheap advertising.

First division clubs like Chambs,Cupids,Quest don't beg for custom, they let their customers tell other how good their Clubs are."

Some clubs on here have "hidden" promoters who are very easy to spot!

One club who is on here a lot is more than happy to promote other clubs and swinging in general to the benefit of all. Stand up and take a bow Townhouse! You are a credit on how to promote swinging!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 14/01/19 22:43:19]

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Totally agree it's cheap advertising.

First division clubs like Chambs,Cupids,Quest don't beg for custom, they let their customers tell other how good their Clubs are.

Some clubs on here have "hidden" promoters who are very easy to spot!

One club who is on here a lot is more than happy to promote other clubs and swinging in general to the benefit of all. Stand up and take a bow Townhouse! You are a credit on how to promote swinging!"

Ahhhh ta! We do like to promote other clubs as we're all in this together and we too like to enjoy other clubs.

It's nice to be nice xx

Filthy Fuckeryville

[Removed by poster at 14/01/19 23:27:38]

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I like to keep in touch with our customers...it's part of why I love doing what I do. For the record, cupids does just as much advertising in the events and they too like to keep in touch with customers on this forum and answer questions. It's called running a business. Our club has been packed out all January....people don't just fall through the door you know? They keep coming back through a mixture of reputation, great previous experiences, event adverts and people talking to each other. "

You are very right Vicki - I do the exact same hosting one every few weeks at SX as I did when I actually worked many hours Cupids (just on a lesser scale now).

A good host stays in touch with their customers - and their presence on fab is a big part of that.

There is no denying that TH staff do that well which is why they host successful events!

I bet you can name some of the regular parties and staff some clubs have - but not others.... There is a reason for that lol

» Add a new message to this topic