FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Has anyone been to a BBW/Greedy Girls event at Quest?

Has anyone been to a BBW/Greedy Girls event at Quest?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alaciousCurves OP   Woman  over a year ago

Gainsborough

Are they good fun? Worth the trip? They've got one this Saturday and wondering if we should go or not!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ulnade70sCouple  over a year ago

Up north

"Are they good fun? Worth the trip? They've got one this Saturday and wondering if we should go or not!"

We go on Sunday's and it's just the same! You'll have fun.. Oh and going this Sunday.

By *irthngushCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

We been one before and was good nite and does attract some black men,which think u will like x

By *rnmrs_nottsCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

We are going for the first time tomorrow. Looking forward it

By *ister BoomerangMan  over a year ago

a pretty good mood

Hiya guys and gals!

I'm a member at Quest and so far I've been to 3 of these parties and I absolutely love them! Everyone is very friendly and easy to chat to!

The party organisers Mr and Mrs are also some of the coolest couples that I've met and they can give you a tour around the place once you get there so that you feel more at home!

I'm planning on going there too so if you see me about then pop over and say hi!

By *iss erotica eventsWoman  over a year ago

warrington

"Hiya guys and gals!

I'm a member at Quest and so far I've been to 3 of these parties and I absolutely love them! Everyone is very friendly and easy to chat to!

The party organisers Mr and Mrs are also some of the coolest couples that I've met and they can give you a tour around the place once you get there so that you feel more at home!

I'm planning on going there too so if you see me about then pop over and say hi! "

Aww thank you it’s always nice to hear good things about our events xx

» Add a new message to this topic