FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Alcohol in clubs

Alcohol in clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is something that I think about quite a bit.

Having never been to a swingers club, what is the etiquette when taking your own booze?

Do you keep it on your person?

Do the staff put it behind the bar?

If so is it then there for anyone who wishes to have some or do they keep tabs on who's is who's?

Do you ever take extra to share with others?

Is it bad form to walk in with a few tinnies in a carrier bag?

(And please, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Thank you)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Only been to one club, but I brought a bottle of Jack Daniels, they put my locker key number on the bottle and kept it behind the bar. So I just had to show my key when I got a drink throughout the night.

As I say that was at Club SX NYE, it worked fine and at the end of the night I took home what I had left.

Not sure what other clubs do but I did see people bringing in beer with plastic bags so I wouldn’t think it would be an issue

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This is something that I think about quite a bit.

Having never been to a swingers club, what is the etiquette when taking your own booze?

Do you keep it on your person?

Do the staff put it behind the bar?

If so is it then there for anyone who wishes to have some or do they keep tabs on who's is who's?

Do you ever take extra to share with others?

Is it bad form to walk in with a few tinnies in a carrier bag?

(And please, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Thank you)"

It depends on the club,

Xststia has a fully licensed bar.

Sutton house on the nights we have been hold the bottle for you behind the bar and you pay ether a fiver or so for soft drinks or free soft drinks. Sometimes you bring your own soft drinks.

Arousals and jaydees hold your drink behind the bar, the first will charge you for soft drinks (£5 or so) the second you bring your own soft drinks or pay a £1 for a can of soft drinks.

Radlits they normally hold the drinks for you in the kitchen in a makeshift bar.

I believe lb has fridges much like what abfabs used to have and you would keep your drinks in the fridge in a bag, they can be stolen by other people. We have had this happen and it's rather annoying. Not sure on soft drinks for lb as not been there. Abfabs had a soda dispenser.

Angels the hold your drinks behind the bar and charge per soft drink. £1 for a can last time we went.

Liberty elites have a fully licensed bar.

Eurikas hold your drinks behind the bar.

Hellfire hold your drinks behind the bar and charge for soft drinks.

Opff has a bar I believe it's fully licensed but check as it's been a while since I've been there. So can't remember.

DV8 hold your drinks for you behind the bar.

Can't remember what other clubs we have been too over the years so can't of course remember what their drinks policy was.

Hope this helps

Eski

Nothing wrong for you to just bring a few cans of beer. I would never expect anyone else to provide my drinks for me. We always bring our own and so does everyone else unless there is a fully licensed bar.

As others have said it depends on the club. At hellfire you take your own, hand it over at the bar and they put a number on it and put it in the fridge.

Soft drinks are free and the bar staff serve you your drinks.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

London (till 19th May)

Which club are you thinking of visiting.

Quest is near to you, there you take your own alcohol which they keep behind the bar for you and you buy soft drinks.

By *arlo82Woman  over a year ago

the gym and random places

Every club is different

I've been to several byob and you pay for mixers. Others it's licensed..... they both have advantages/disadvantages

Quest in Leeds allow you to put it behind the bar and grab it when you want it.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you all for your input, I've found most helpful

Pleasures keep it behind the bar and you buy soft drinks and I'm sure liberations it was just left.on the bar to help yourself and you buy soft drinks

By *elsh_MissBehavingWoman  over a year ago

Prestatyn

Depends on clubs i mainly go to ones in the northwest townhouse has licenced bar at reasonable prices but others like partners you hand your alcohol over to them and pay for select soft drinks they provide ice and cups and you pay when leaving

» Add a new message to this topic