FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > VA HOT TUB

VA HOT TUB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Club Vanilla Alternative has a lovely huge hot tub but they allow play in it.

Would be good to know how they clean it,does anybody know?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I can't remember the exact detail but do know their hot tub has a "different" filtration system to other clubs that effectively continually recycles the water (I think) which is why it's allowable.

"I can't remember the exact detail but do know their hot tub has a "different" filtration system to other clubs that effectively continually recycles the water (I think) which is why it's allowable."

We have heard it uses UV lights and no chemicals?

We have asked the club via email but they never reply.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I can't remember the exact detail but do know their hot tub has a "different" filtration system to other clubs that effectively continually recycles the water (I think) which is why it's allowable.

"

As I said I can't remember the exact detail but think it's something to do with the water being continuously recycled through sand - had a conversation with Steed (who works there - that's his profile name here BTW if you wanted to message him) about it - either way having used the hot tub there many a time I've never had a "knowing" issue with the cleanliness of the water.

By *hill44Man  over a year ago

hinckley

Most hot tubs run the same as swimming pools with chlorine in them & filters to get rid of the nasties ,if used regular they should be water tested 2or3 times a day , yes I have to test pools with my job

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

Yes UV light apparently. It always looks crystal clear.

Besides, I think once it’s full of naked bodies it probably doesn’t make a whole load of difference bacteria-wise whether people have sex of not.

"I can't remember the exact detail but do know their hot tub has a "different" filtration system to other clubs that effectively continually recycles the water (I think) which is why it's allowable.

As I said I can't remember the exact detail but think it's something to do with the water being continuously recycled through sand - had a conversation with Steed (who works there - that's his profile name here BTW if you wanted to message him) about it - either way having used the hot tub there many a time I've never had a "knowing" issue with the cleanliness of the water."

Unfortunately we did experience some side affects that required a dose of antibiotics.

Hence why we are asking .

Would be nice if they can confirm how it is cleaned and what is used.

Should be a simple question to answer.

By *oolandsexyCouple  over a year ago

kings lynn

Scott designed the club with Jules and have often heard that the water is filtered through silica, and then uv light treated, just like drinking water is and I think this does the volume of the whole hot tub every eightminutes or so.....impressive or what!

Also have to say never seen any issues in the hot tub......but often seen lots of smiles! Lol

"Scott designed the club with Jules and have often heard that the water is filtered through silica, and then uv light treated, just like drinking water is and I think this does the volume of the whole hot tub every eightminutes or so.....impressive or what!

Also have to say never seen any issues in the hot tub......but often seen lots of smiles! Lol "

Ok that is interesting but UV and filters does not stop bacteria alone.

Fyi..hard to see bacteria with the naked eye especially whilst smiling but as you thrust into your partner just be aware you maybe pumping in some unfiltered untreated other stuff.

"Most hot tubs run the same as swimming pools with chlorine in them & filters to get rid of the nasties ,if used regular they should be water tested 2or3 times a day , yes I have to test pools with my job "

They do not use chemicals at VA..the smell would be nasty in a small place almost overwhelming to cope with the amount required.

Apparently a UV system.

Maybe it's a secret formula like Coca Cola or KFC!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We’ve been there and would be more worried about bacteria at the local swimming pool, to be honest.

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

"Most hot tubs run the same as swimming pools with chlorine in them & filters to get rid of the nasties ,if used regular they should be water tested 2or3 times a day , yes I have to test pools with my job

They do not use chemicals at VA..the smell would be nasty in a small place almost overwhelming to cope with the amount required.

Apparently a UV system."

Sounds like a much better idea.

Was at Rio's last Saturday and after a night in hot tubs that were more chlorine than water, it was in our eyes, sinuses, even the back of our throats. Got home feeling like I had a really bad cold.

By *ab_SparklesWoman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

I go to a pvt get away with own hottub. The owner dips a stick in one of those changes colour and chemicals if needed she whizzes around 2/3 times a day. Even if the other ones owns each accommodation as there own 4 in total in Shropshire. Fully aware that for some other things happen. And this thing bobbin around.

I went to the clover Spa and do the same but no naughty things that I saw. while I was there it was closed down so I think proper good owners take care of servicing hottubs

By *riggler90Couple  over a year ago

Essex and Dublin

Ive been in lots of times with no issues.

I think I'd be just as likely to catch a verruca at a public pool, or thrush from using the shower soap at any other club. It might not have been the hot tub dishing out the germs is what im getting at. Xxx

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"Most hot tubs run the same as swimming pools with chlorine in them & filters to get rid of the nasties ,if used regular they should be water tested 2or3 times a day , yes I have to test pools with my job

Apparently a UV system.

Was at Rio's last Saturday and after a night in hot tubs that were more chlorine than water, it was in our eyes, sinuses, even the back of our throats. Got home feeling like I had a really bad cold. "

I must just say...Google chlorine in pool....if you get sore eyes there isn't enough chorline in the water infact there is nothing.... chlorine does not smell when in water.....

Apparently a UV system.

Was at Rio's last Saturday and after a night in hot tubs that were more chlorine than water, it was in our eyes, sinuses, even the back of our throats. Got home feeling like I had a really bad cold.

I must just say...Google chlorine in pool....if you get sore eyes there isn't enough chorline in the water infact there is nothing.... chlorine does not smell when in water..... "

what's the smell at the swimming pool I wonder

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

It uses a huge settlement tank, follow by an over capacity UV filter system which sterilizes the bacteria, follow by an over capacity high pressure sand/silica filter which automatically flushes itself to always be clean.

It is a better system than a koi pond of equal size and they have to be filtered better than swimming pools it does turn the whole volume of water round every 8 minutes which swimming pools and most koi ponds get nowhere near.

I've seen it and it is an impressive system capable of filtering a much bigger volume of water than it actually needs to.

They don't use cemmicals because they don't need to. The filtration system would take any chemicals straight out anyway.

It is cleanest hot tub we've ever seen in a club.

By *achelnMarkCouple  over a year ago

Mid Wiltshire

[Removed by poster at 17/01/19 19:47:00]

Mid Wiltshire

As I said I can't remember the exact detail but think it's something to do with the water being continuously recycled through sand - had a conversation with Steed (who works there - that's his profile name here BTW if you wanted to message him) about it - either way having used the hot tub there many a time I've never had a "knowing" issue with the cleanliness of the water.

Unfortunately we did experience some side affects that required a dose of antibiotics.

"

So did we, but contacted VA and were told it was totally impossible as it was a hospital grade system blah blah blah - pretty much not interested really and they'd never heard of anyone having an issue before.

I got urine and eye infection, wife got eye infection, symptoms of chlamydia so assumed it was that. (But surprised as we'd done very little with anyone else for months!) Went to GUM for checkup, mentioned hot tub and nurse said more likey that and to tell the club (tried, failed). Got tested for everything. Got antibiotics - nurse said same treatment for infection whether "vanilla or chlamydia". Awaited the text, and surprisingly it was 100% not chlamydia and just a normal infection for both of us. (Phoned and checked and the nurse was 100% on that point, surprised me!)

The timings and type etc, 99%+ chance it was caught at VA.

Anyway, have we been back and in the hot tub - yes. But new rule of not touching eyes!!

Now apart from denial from VA and saying its impossible blah blah, nothing really to be said! They use unchrlorinated water, and lets just say with 20 people in there someone upstream has an infection and wees in the pool - that bacteria WILL be in the water until the water goes through the filter. So no matter how good the filtration, without chlorine/chemical IN the water killing bacteria instantly it is at risk.

Of course, VA just say its a perfect filer, but that doesn't help if you are downstream of someone! Its not their fault, but there is a risk.

In our view, with maybe 20 visits there, and "playing" for 15 years, a "vanilla" eye infection is the worst we've got - so can't complain

I hasten to add - we do rate VA, and the cleanliness of everything, and the hot tub, which is always tempting! All we are saying is, if you think about it, there is a time when "infected wee" or whatever is in the pool before the filters can filter it out (which I'm sure they can do amazingly well).

St Neots

Apparently a UV system.

I must just say...Google chlorine in pool....if you get sore eyes there isn't enough chorline in the water infact there is nothing.... chlorine does not smell when in water..... what's the smell at the swimming pool I wonder "

Like I said Google it!!!

St Neots

"It uses a huge settlement tank, follow by an over capacity UV filter system which sterilizes the bacteria, follow by an over capacity high pressure sand/silica filter which automatically flushes itself to always be clean.

It is a better system than a koi pond of equal size and they have to be filtered better than swimming pools it does turn the whole volume of water round every 8 minutes which swimming pools and most koi ponds get nowhere near.

I've seen it and it is an impressive system capable of filtering a much bigger volume of water than it actually needs to.

They don't use cemmicals because they don't need to. The filtration system would take any chemicals straight out anyway.

It is cleanest hot tub we've ever seen in a club."

St Neots

So did we, but contacted VA and were told it was totally impossible as it was a hospital grade system blah blah blah - pretty much not interested really and they'd never heard of anyone having an issue before.

I got urine and eye infection, wife got eye infection, symptoms of chlamydia so assumed it was that. (But surprised as we'd done very little with anyone else for months!) Went to GUM for checkup, mentioned hot tub and nurse said more likey that and to tell the club (tried, failed). Got tested for everything. Got antibiotics - nurse said same treatment for infection whether "vanilla or chlamydia". Awaited the text, and surprisingly it was 100% not chlamydia and just a normal infection for both of us. (Phoned and checked and the nurse was 100% on that point, surprised me!)

Anyway, have we been back and in the hot tub - yes. But new rule of not touching eyes!!

Now apart from denial from VA and saying its impossible blah blah, nothing really to be said! They use unchrlorinated water, and lets just say with 20 people in there someone upstream has an infection and wees in the pool - that bacteria WILL be in the water until the water goes through the filter. So no matter how good the filtration, without chlorine/chemical IN the water killing bacteria instantly it is at risk.

Of course, VA just say its a perfect filer, but that doesn't help if you are downstream of someone! Its not their fault, but there is a risk.

In our view, with maybe 20 visits there, and "playing" for 15 years, a "vanilla" eye infection is the worst we've got - so can't complain

I hasten to add - we do rate VA, and the cleanliness of everything, and the hot tub, which is always tempting! All we are saying is, if you think about it, there is a time when "infected wee" or whatever is in the pool before the filters can filter it out (which I'm sure they can do amazingly well). "

Probably bacterial vaginosis that's very easily caught I used to get it regularly at another club near Dartford bridge I won't mention name but I'm sure we all know it....had a course of antibiotics it's not funny especially for a woman!!

Mid Wiltshire

I hasten to add - we do rate VA, and the cleanliness of everything, and the hot tub, which is always tempting! All we are saying is, if you think about it, there is a time when "infected wee" or whatever is in the pool before the filters can filter it out (which I'm sure they can do amazingly well).

Probably bacterial vaginosis that's very easily caught I used to get it regularly at another club near Dartford bridge I won't mention name but I'm sure we all know it....had a course of antibiotics it's not funny especially for a woman!!"

100% not bacterial vaginosis - no similar symptoms. M red eyes/unine infection, F red eye infection only, not vaginal and no symptoms there whatsoever.

By *andAukCouple  over a year ago

leeds

If there is a strong smell from the chlorine it's down to dirty water. When it's working to do its thing it generates chlorine gas as a by product. The dirtier the water the more gas created hence the stronger smell. A clean chlorinated pool should have very little if no smell at all.

Beware of giardiasis from hot tubs too

St Neots

"If there is a strong smell from the chlorine it's down to dirty water. When it's working to do its thing it generates chlorine gas as a by product. The dirtier the water the more gas created hence the stronger smell. A clean chlorinated pool should have very little if no smell at all. "

That's what I said but there's no pleasing some....

Ours was an ear infection and the nurses at the clinic were surprised to see that bacteria in the ear.

Heavy antibiotics perscribed.

The VA hot tub may have a super non chemical filter thingy but as mentioned it has to get to the filters first.

Only chemicals will kill it instantly..

So yes the water coming out of the filter is good but the rest of the water on its way to the filter is dirty.

As said it does a whole water change every 8 minutes .

But think about that . That does not mean a clean tub continually that means a dirty tub continually.

So if you wee or poo or Cum at one end it would be in the tub for 8 minutes before being cleaned and that's of only one person letting something slip.

VA is a good club but the filter system is redundant if it does not kill bacteria instantly.

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

Mmmmm,.... like sitting in warm minestrone soup. Just need some Parmesan and garlic bread to make a perfect night

Plenty of cheese in there ewwww

Rule is go in early and never go in at the end of the night.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I guess if you are setting up a club with a hot tub you are left with a choice.

Chemicals and no circulation which means everything stays in it.

Or flow and take everything out of it with an in this case 8 minute turn around.

Can't use chemicals in tub with a good enough filter to take everything out because it will just remove the chemicals.

By *n Search Of SunsetCouple  over a year ago

Search Of Sunset

If your that concerned.. just don't use it.

It's a risk you choose. Just like playing.

You may wrap up with a condom for full play but does a condom stay on for blow jobs? Do you use dental dam for when you go down on the ladies?

Who knows what you may catch.. it's just a play by numbers risk business.

We don't go into the hottub at VA much but do enjoy playing in the room there due to no chemicals.. however at Libs we can't play in the room due to the chlorine in the air as it affects out eyes so much we can't go in the room.

"If your that concerned.. just don't use it.

It's a risk you choose. Just like playing.

You may wrap up with a condom for full play but does a condom stay on for blow jobs? Do you use dental dam for when you go down on the ladies?

Who knows what you may catch.. it's just a play by numbers risk business.

We don't go into the hottub at VA much but do enjoy playing in the room there due to no chemicals.. however at Libs we can't play in the room due to the chlorine in the air as it affects out eyes so much we can't go in the room. "

Not concerned we had just been interested in the process to not use chemicals.

Which after investigation has resulted in a higher risk than chemicals.

Agree risk is calculated by individuals but having info helps you calculate that risk.

So basically it is like a toilet that flushes every 8 minutes.

We’ve been in the tub at VA with everyone playing without any problems. Maybe we were just lucky?

Personally, the public baths or pools at gyms/health clubs pose a bigger threat of infection due to all the kids pudding and shitting in it

Plus, some of the great unwashed going in there, which you normally don’t find in clubs.

By *hic EventsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

How can you all blame a hot tub for potential STI - I find that rather amusing tbh. It’s almost like telling your partner you caught the clap from the toilet seat or door handle (hand on face)

My sister actually works in a GUM ward and it’s 100% impossible to catch a STI from a hot tub!

In fact, unlike cold and flu germs, most STI viruses “die immediately” once they leave the human body. For that reason, your risk of contracting an STD outside the bedroom Is none existant!

I’d maybe put your infection down to swinging - bbbj, contact after fingering those type of things. A lot better odds!

Do your homework before dumping claims on here.

Just saying!

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

"Scott designed the club with Jules and have often heard that the water is filtered through silica, and then uv light treated, just like drinking water is and I think this does the volume of the whole hot tub every eightminutes or so.....impressive or what!

Also have to say never seen any issues in the hot tub......but often seen lots of smiles! Lol

Ok that is interesting but UV and filters does not stop bacteria alone.

Fyi..hard to see bacteria with the naked eye especially whilst smiling but as you thrust into your partner just be aware you maybe pumping in some unfiltered untreated other stuff. "

You can see bacteria under uv light and it does kill pretty much all germs. That's why some new hand dryers have them

I agree with Mrs Deviants and the points she has made...

How can you be sure you picked up your infections from the hot tub? You are making assumptions when bacteria can be found anywhere! Also seems strange that you both had something when there were seemingly no other reportings?

Just feel that you need to be 100% sure about something before you lay blame and it's not nice to scare monger people when you have no concrete proof.

Mid Wiltshire

"How can you all blame a hot tub for potential STI - I find that rather amusing tbh. It’s almost like telling your partner you caught the clap from the toilet seat or door handle (hand on face)

My sister actually works in a GUM ward and it’s 100% impossible to catch a STI from a hot tub!

In fact, unlike cold and flu germs, most STI viruses “die immediately” once they leave the human body. For that reason, your risk of contracting an STD outside the bedroom Is none existant!

I’d maybe put your infection down to swinging - bbbj, contact after fingering those type of things. A lot better odds!

Just saying! "

Who said anything about STIs? For us it was generic eye/urine infection - we just *thought* it could've been, which would've been a shock as we'd not done much for ages and nothing in the relevant time period. My first ever urine infection, so not prone to catch. And after being 100% open with the GUM as we assumed the worst lol (but confirmed generic, not STI), the expert and qualified nurse told it was (in her words) almost certainly from the hot tub and to tell the club.

We did, and got a defensive email back saying its hospital grade so no way can you catch infections. Not sure what hospitals have 20 people in the same tub at the same mind!

Point being, at no time at all did we (or will we) blame the club or the facilities - but knowing how it works, if someone is next to (or upsteam) in a non-chlorine hot tub and has a wee or worse, even with 100% perfect filter, until that water is filtered there is a chance of bacteria/infection being passed on.

Of course, the nurse at the clinic could be talking crap, but she is the only one with all the facts, the results, and I guess more experience than us.

Believe me, we did far more homework than you can imagine prior and post, and the risk is there, and we can and have only indicated the most likely cause

That said, we've been back, we like VA and we like the hot tub, but won't get head wet and shower when coming out now!

And we can say, it wasn't down to swinging lol - was a quiet period for us

By the way we agree - our homework suggests you can't catch an STD from a hot tub - but that wasn't the point of this thread - it was any infection. And you can catch eye, urine and ear infections which are the ones mentioned here.

[Removed by poster at 19/01/19 17:40:23]

"How can you all blame a hot tub for potential STI - I find that rather amusing tbh. It’s almost like telling your partner you caught the clap from the toilet seat or door handle (hand on face)

Just saying! "

Blimey ...

Ok so firstly no one has stated any STD has been caught from this or any hot tub ,so not sure where you are coming from?

Secondly it is entirely possible to get a bacterial infection from a hot tub.

Thirdly the thread is an enquiry as to how do they clean it and why do VA allow play in the hot tub.

After feedback from people it has been discovered that they do not use chemicals and use a filter system.

Quiet rightly that means bacteria(let's call it shit,wee and Cum etc) is able to move freely withkn the hot tub until filtered.

Unlike chemicals which kill most instantly (but may not break it down immediately)

We like VA and do attend but let people be informed of the pros n cons of sitting in non chemical treated hot tub.

Pros are no chemicals used.

Cons are you are basically sitting in a large amount of untreated water.

People have said how about swimming pools ...well they are chemically treated..as it is the most affective way of keeping the water "safe".

"I agree with Mrs Deviants and the points she has made...

How can you be sure you picked up your infections from the hot tub? You are making assumptions when bacteria can be found anywhere! Also seems strange that you both had something when there were seemingly no other reportings?

Just feel that you need to be 100% sure about something before you lay blame and it's not nice to scare monger people when you have no concrete proof. "

We are trying to find out if a filtered system is actually that good of an idea.

On review we think it is not as bacteria is not killed immediately.

Maybe of it was for personal use then yes but with the amount of bodies entering the tub and the play being allowed you have to make your own decisions if you want to enter a dirty pool or not.

Your choice but at least people should know instead of blindly jumping in because VA says so.

Which brings us to that. Can anyone find any statement from VA about the hot tub..nope you can't!

Not in the club, not on the website,no where.

There is no way a tub of that volume will have all its water removed/replaced in 8mins.... its laughable to suggest that... just think of the flowrate required... it would feel like being in a fast flowing river (and it doesn't)... I do flow calcs for a living (Mechanical Engineer)... Ill do some 'fag packet' calcs on monday...but intuitively suspect the claim is sales waffle or, to put it another way...bollocks.

I'm glad this thread has been posted. There is no way we are going in that tub again, knowing the water is untreated (for 8 mins or more likely significantly more)....

Thanks for posting OP..

oh and PS VA is a great club..

All UV dosing systems still use chemicals just less of it.

UV kills 99% of organisms in water but only at point of contact.still has to use chlorine as a residual to kill any nasties.

If it’s a commercial tub with auto dose and sand filters that will be why it’s got more freedom to play.

A lot of clubs just use domestic ones with cartridge filters those ones I won’t get in worked around spas way too long

Also an 8 min turn over think that’s coming from the guy with the 22” knob.

Bit exaggerated turn over on most commercial spas is half hour to 2 hours volume dependent any more an the filters won’t filter

[Removed by poster at 19/01/19 18:57:32]

Yup its major bollox

Given the flowrate needed I cant find a single commercial swimmingpool pump that can come even close... nearest was a factor of 5 off..

"

I’ll suggest considering lack of personal hygiene before coming to a conclusion about VA hot tub when majority have no issues here

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

Just feel that you need to be 100% sure about something before you lay blame and it's not nice to scare monger people when you have no concrete proof.

We are trying to find out if a filtered system is actually that good of an idea.

Maybe of it was for personal use then yes but with the amount of bodies entering the tub and the play being allowed you have to make your own decisions if you want to enter a dirty pool or not.

Your choice but at least people should know instead of blindly jumping in because VA says so.

Which brings us to that. Can anyone find any statement from VA about the hot tub..nope you can't!

Not in the club, not on the website,no where."

The level of Cholrine required to kill all bacteria within minute(s) would cause the burning of skin.

I understand ebay sells hazmat suits.

By *errysMan  over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

Something i have noticed is that things seem to be too 'dry' for penetration as opposed to other places assisting with slipperyness i thought that was due to clean water at va have others found this, does anyone know the reason?

Also during 2017 camping after foam outside lots got in the tub the water got messy but cleared quickly as i remember.

We will be at VA enjoying the hot tub tonight! Have seen the filtration system which is high tech and very efficient.. Benn regulars for three years and never had a problem. We get out for anything more than a cuddle and a kiss and feel very safe in there

"We will be at VA enjoying the hot tub tonight! Have seen the filtration system which is high tech and very efficient.. Benn regulars for three years and never had a problem. We get out for anything more than a cuddle and a kiss and feel very safe in there "

Yup people were impressed by the Titanics size too.

Safe it was how could it sink.

Glad you had a good night .

I remember a woman in a hot tub squirting everywhere put me tight off lol

By *hic EventsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

Not in the club, not on the website,no where."

Do you email every swimming pool where you go for their cleaning and filteration resume ?

"I remember a woman in a hot tub squirting everywhere put me tight off lol"

Part of the filter system?

Mid Wiltshire

I’ll suggest considering lack of personal hygiene before coming to a conclusion about VA hot tub when majority have no issues here "

Personal hygiene lol - one of VA responses to me "suggested" it was down to us having oral sex lol - yet not swung in weeks prior to or on that night.

As for majority not getting issues, yes you are right. However the couple of private messages we've had suggests we are not alone but others just don't want to post - probably concerned about their personal hygiene being blamed. Indeed, we only posted to reply to the OP - and our incident was months ago. In addition another club has contacted me saying their view matches what is above, that clean water is risky and they only use chemicals for that reason.

I'm not one to name names or copy n paste, but VA confirmed to me their system does not use chemicals, but is medical grade, filters cleaned weekly, big enough for Olympic sized pool, and checked monthly by EHO and never failed.

(and in our view, that's good answer)

But, doesn't fix the "person weeing upstream of you" which won't happen in a medical facility - but VA only say "So whatever you picked up it’s not from the hot tub". Not sure how infected upstream wee getting to you can be stopped without chemicals, and VA could not answer that, just told us it was likely to be oral sex (must've been asleep!)

I did my duty, passed on the message as requested from the qualified/experience nurse.

That's the facts from our perspective, and nothing else to add to this thread.

As with everything, there is risk involved and make your own decisions! And as we said earlier, won't stop us going, or going in, but only early on, no heads in water, and good shower when getting out. And in a full sexy hot tub, the risks can be worth it

[Removed by poster at 19/01/19 21:15:50]

Not in the club, not on the website,no where.

Do you email every swimming pool where you go for their cleaning and filteration resume ? "

No but if we did we would at least get a reply and a factual one too.

Ok so it is clear that VA is a good club and we all enjoy it ...thanks VA.

It is also clear that the hot tub is a place to enjoy yourself.

It is clear that the VA hot tub filtration system may not be as good as a chemical system as there is a delay in filtration but at least you don't smell of chlorine.

It is clear some don't mind and some do.

And that's it really.

Thanks for all your replies .

Have fun...stay safe.

[Removed by poster at 23/01/19 08:07:33]

[Removed by poster at 23/01/19 09:05:20]

"I remember a woman in a hot tub squirting everywhere put me tight off lol

Part of the filter system?"

Lol that's a spin on it!!!! It did soon empty the hot tub!

» Add a new message to this topic