FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Rios

Rios

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've heard mixed reviews about this place most bad but some people have sung it's praises. What's the truth about it is it an alright place or a sausage fest where guys follow couples / females around like headless chickens

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rfunMan  over a year ago

Southampton

"I've heard mixed reviews about this place most bad but some people have sung it's praises. What's the truth about it is it an alright place or a sausage fest where guys follow couples / females around like headless chickens "
It a BBC/ Grunters who just arrived Sausage Fest as per the reviews in the Forum cpls get followed by said people.

"I've heard mixed reviews about this place most bad but some people have sung it's praises. What's the truth about it is it an alright place or a sausage fest where guys follow couples / females around like headless chickens It a BBC/ Grunters who just arrived Sausage Fest as per the reviews in the Forum cpls get followed by said people."

Thanks mate safe to say I'll most likely be giving it a miss

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Apparently it's not read the last review .......

"Apparently it's not read the last review ......."

Its got conflicting reviews... Tough one

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Apparently it's not read the last review .......

Its got conflicting reviews... Tough one"

It can be funny to see the guys following us around. The majority are ok. We have had one very bad experience. But he is now banned.

Most people will accept a no first time. The door knocking in the private room can be off putting. And choose your toilet break well. Leaving the other half can be a challenge.

Saying that. We have had mostly a lot of fun.

It's very hit and miss. You can meet some nice guys there but it's it is like a sausage fest there. We don't recommend anyone in a couple to get a drink or go to the loo on their own otherwise they will get ambushed. Our last time there was nice because we had a friend but as soon as I went to have a chill out on my own this weirdo was purposefully sitting really close whilst the people behind the bar were sniggering so not again.

This place gets a bad rap, but it

depends on your attitude and expectations.

I go there with no sense of entitlement, and if nothing happens, I've had a few hours of relaxation in a spa, and you can watch the footie ona sun lounger.

Ive also been there with women, and we have our fun, and when we've said no, everyone has taken that and not bothered us again.

Its not the best place, but its not too bad either, and actually the only place in central London

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"Apparently it's not read the last review .......

Its got conflicting reviews... Tough one"

True

By *nnocent and RaunchyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester /London

Doesn't really sound worth all the potential hassle tbh.

Southampton

"Doesn't really sound worth all the potential hassle tbh."
that's London for you good example of why UK going down hill..

"Doesn't really sound worth all the potential hassle tbh. that's London for you good example of why UK going down hill.."

Lol, what crap. So, the UK is going downhill because of a mediocre (at best) spa!

Southampton

"Doesn't really sound worth all the potential hassle tbh. that's London for you good example of why UK going down hill..

Lol, what crap. So, the UK is going downhill because of a mediocre (at best) spa!"

The mediocre confirms what the UK is.

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

Weybridge

It's a good spa with multiple hot tubs saunas and steam rooms. It has a pool, a tv lounge to relax in and a bar serving tea coffe biscuits and soft drinks. You can take your own booze and they will look after it or you. Nakedness is allowed and insisted upon on some days. You can get a bloody good massage at a reasonable price. On rare occasions you may be tentatively offered a HE but as a rule it's just a great massage.

If you treat it as a spa it's a great place to chat and spend sometime. If you are expecting a swinging club you will most likely be disappointed (weekend evenings excepted).

I have been there as a couple many times and it's handy to be able to pop into the pvt rooms for some fun if all those bubbles get you going.

For sure there are lots of guys and some are looking to get lucky (fat chance) and being guys all the rest would be open to it but it's really not a place you will pick someone up.

Go as a couple, don't take any sh1t and you can have a lovely time.

It's all subjective I know but for me It is what it is and it's fab

Weybridge

And for the record, good or bad, it in no way gives any indicators to the state of the nation

Probably if you look at the reviews, you might notice one common factor- the good reviews come from, most likely, people who have gone to Rio's on a Saturday night, when it's couples only until about midnight or so. I have only been there once, on a Saturday night, but was very specifically warned not to go any other day, as I'd be getting plenty of unwanted attention.

If your aim is just to go there and have a few hours of spa, jacuzzi, naked swim etc, it can be a nice, relaxing place.

Weybridge

Possibly true, personally I have only been midweek so never seen it with only couples

We’ve been in numerous days/nights. Never a Sunday.

No one might is the same. It will and does change. We had one of our best on a Friday. And also the worst.

But it’s close to town and good value.

Went rios tonight funny enough writing this while waiting for my uber. It was a bit awkward had a guy follow me around for a while then there's only 2 lady's who all the males follow around. Felt awkward. Don't think it's for me sadly. Not that I expected to play but would be nice to interact with females without a wolf pack following lol

"Went rios tonight funny enough writing this while waiting for my uber. It was a bit awkward had a guy follow me around for a while then there's only 2 lady's who all the males follow around. Felt awkward. Don't think it's for me sadly. Not that I expected to play but would be nice to interact with females without a wolf pack following lol "

That’s how Rios is!!

"Went rios tonight funny enough writing this while waiting for my uber. It was a bit awkward had a guy follow me around for a while then there's only 2 lady's who all the males follow around. Felt awkward. Don't think it's for me sadly. Not that I expected to play but would be nice to interact with females without a wolf pack following lol

That’s how Rios is!!"

Still fun though.

Southampton

"Went rios tonight funny enough writing this while waiting for my uber. It was a bit awkward had a guy follow me around for a while then there's only 2 lady's who all the males follow around. Felt awkward. Don't think it's for me sadly. Not that I expected to play but would be nice to interact with females without a wolf pack following lol

That’s how Rios is!!

Still fun though. "

The wolf turned game keeper lol

That’s how Rios is!!

Still fun though. The wolf turned game keeper lol"

Bring it on. Next time. We will try and let you know.

» Add a new message to this topic