FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Very disappointing Le Boudoir experience 

Very disappointing Le Boudoir experience 

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edoCool OP   Man  over a year ago

london

I had a wonderful time at my first visit to Le Boudoir the other night, but the experience was seriously marred by the later behaviour of LB.

A lady I met there, a fellow first-timer, was asked not to return, as they didn't think she was 'the right fit'.

Now, she's a gorgeous, young, glamorous, immaculately turned out BBW (though she barely qualifies as 'big') who happens to be black.

No explanation was given as to why she didn't 'fit', but with only two black girls in the place, at least one of whom they've subsequently barred (I don't know what happened to the other one) it really doesn't look good.

Or if she's been barred because of her size (and she's far from obese), then it displays a very limited attitude to what counts as sexy and the club is all the poorer for it.

My membership is apparently still good enough but LB, you can keep your skinny white ghetto, this (not so) skinny white guy won't be going back.

Anyone else had similar experiences?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Now we can expect their owners (aka membership board) to provide their personal opinion on the degree of attractiveness of every one who dares criticise them.

Popcorn at the ready.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I had a wonderful time at my first visit to Le Boudoir the other night, but the experience was seriously marred by the later behaviour of LB.

A lady I met there, a fellow first-timer, was asked not to return, as they didn't think she was 'the right fit'.

Now, she's a gorgeous, young, glamorous, immaculately turned out BBW (though she barely qualifies as 'big') who happens to be black.

No explanation was given as to why she didn't 'fit', but with only two black girls in the place, at least one of whom they've subsequently barred (I don't know what happened to the other one) it really doesn't look good.

Or if she's been barred because of her size (and she's far from obese), then it displays a very limited attitude to what counts as sexy and the club is all the poorer for it.

My membership is apparently still good enough but LB, you can keep your skinny white ghetto, this (not so) skinny white guy won't be going back.

"

Checkout this thread

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/840556

I love how thinly veiled (well not even thin) race accusations are made. Based on very little fact

Close them down I say, how dare they want to be selective !

Fab forums, the gift that keeps on giving !

london

If she'd been d*unk, lairy, slovenly, whatever, there might have been an excuse, but no - we really couldn't work out what their problem was, and they offered no explanation, which led to some very dark conclusions...

2 + 2 = 5

Must be race, must be ...

london

@hiandhappy Lol, didn't say that, just suggested two possibilities in the absence of any other more likely potential reasons.

What others would you suggest?

"@hiandhappy Lol, didn't say that, just suggested two possibilities in the absence of any other more likely potential reasons.

What others would you suggest?"

I’m just guessing from the previous post regarding this club they don’t like anyone overweight.

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

this is why avoid places that you have to send pics to see if you can join there club its degrading and shallow

Yes , I think they like slim and attractive ( in their eyes )

BBW isn't for them.

I actually think the approach of not turning away on a first visit is decent. Could be bettered if they refunded your annual membership.

Being turned away at the door would be much more embarrassing. No slight on your friend , but anyone who has dated online will have seen old pics used, or flattering angles. Hence they provisionally accept, and then make the call post first visit.

Some obviously think this is elitest.

But to play the race card with little/no evidence is wrong .

"I had a wonderful time at my first visit to Le Boudoir the other night, but the experience was seriously marred by the later behaviour of LB.

"

She got shitfaced didnt she?

"Yes , I think they like slim and attractive ( in their eyes )

BBW isn't for them.

I actually think the approach of not turning away on a first visit is decent. Could be bettered if they refunded your annual membership.

Being turned away at the door would be much more embarrassing. No slight on your friend , but anyone who has dated online will have seen old pics used, or flattering angles. Hence they provisionally accept, and then make the call post first visit.

Some obviously think this is elitest.

But to play the race card with little/no evidence is wrong ."

Since when did Swinging become the UN?

I hate the word elitest..... it’s banned around when Bbw’s are turned away....

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"this is why avoid places that you have to send pics to see if you can join there club its degrading and shallow"

OP. throwing the race card isnt very good, if you have actual no evidence

london

@mrrandmissj On my visit, I saw only two black women in the club, one of whom was subsequently barred. For a central London club, there didn't appear to be a very broad balance, hence the question.

Whilst I don't neccessarily approve of their decision (I am assuming it to be based on size, from other threads), it's their club and their business - they have a right to select who they want you attend and develop the business into whatever style they want. No one has a right of entry, in the same way that if someone was having a party in their home they would have a right to be selective about who attends - you wouldn't expect 'prospective but declined guests' to be whinging on in the forums about not being accepted. If you don't like it, vote with your feet and go elsewhere.

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

From what I can see OP said there were two possibilities, her race or her weight. If it's a central London club then 44% non white would match local ethnic mix. TBH I'd avoid them if it was either of the two possible reasons.

I agree 're above. For some reason people play the whole 'swingers should be inclusive , everyone is beautiful ' , people who have a different view are vilified .

Unfortunately life isn't like that, some people like to be aesthetically shallow And probably the BBW don't fit into that.

Enjoy your own selective nights who promote that , and accept we all like different things.

"From what I can see OP said there were two possibilities, her race or her weight. If it's a central London club then 44% non white would match local ethnic mix. TBH I'd avoid them if it was either of the two possible reasons."

Acording to the other thread they do a blaxk night so probbsly not race

"Whilst I don't neccessarily approve of their decision (I am assuming it to be based on size, from other threads), it's their club and their business - they have a right to select who they want you attend and develop the business into whatever style they want. No one has a right of entry, in the same way that if someone was having a party in their home they would have a right to be selective about who attends - you wouldn't expect 'prospective but declined guests' to be whinging on in the forums about not being accepted. If you don't like it, vote with your feet and go elsewhere."

It must be snowing in hell... you and I agree on a subject....

I personally like the fact a club is exclusive. It means they are not looking at revenue first...

london

@Richard and Frances69 I have thanks, I won't be returning. I accept they don't pretend to be all things for everybody. But if you adopt an opaque acceptance policy you have to accept that it will be queried from time to time. Interesting to hear people's responses though...

By *rkeb3Man  over a year ago

east Lancashire road

So what happens if the man or women is skinny but dirty skank just asking for a freind ?#

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

After reading another thread about the club and some replys from them it is certainly not a club i would attend

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

"OP. throwing the race card isnt very good, if you have actual no evidence"

So it's not ok to throw in the "race card" as you say but fine to ban women who don't fit in to a certain size of jeans??

Plenty of clubs would absolutely welcome your friend OP...LB and their discriminatory patrons should clearly just be avoided by women like me.

T xx

I have never been to LB but know people of all races that regularly visit so I sincerely doubt race is an issue. And I doubt weight is as well as I know curvy folks that frequent there. At the end of the day they can decide who they want in their club, its no different than deciding who you want to meet or play with on this site or in a club.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Whilst I don't neccessarily approve of their decision (I am assuming it to be based on size, from other threads), it's their club and their business - they have a right to select who they want you attend and develop the business into whatever style they want. No one has a right of entry, in the same way that if someone was having a party in their home they would have a right to be selective about who attends - you wouldn't expect 'prospective but declined guests' to be whinging on in the forums about not being accepted. If you don't like it, vote with your feet and go elsewhere."

Actually it would be unlawful to refuse entry on the grounds of race. Obviously, I don't know if they did.

London

"I have never been to LB but know people of all races that regularly visit so I sincerely doubt race is an issue. And I doubt weight is as well as I know curvy folks that frequent there. At the end of the day they can decide who they want in their club, its no different than deciding who you want to meet or play with on this site or in a club."

I think they have differential policies depending on what night which goes more or less as follows:

Greedy girls :you're in if you have a vagina

Single guy nights: curvy is fine

Couples nights : no one over size 12

By *emel9Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

Some interesting points in here from both sides.

My comment would be that, in my own personal opinion, all clubs should be honest about any criteria that effects entry/membership so as to avoid people wasting their time or made to feel less than...

If LB doesn't accept people over a certain size then it should state that, clearly and proudly, not that in my opinion it's something to be proud of at all.

If they are trying to create a club for a certain type of clientel, and by some kind of proxy have the ability to decide who their members would find attractive or not, then as a private members club they have the right to do so.

However, if that is the case why would you not make that clear, so people don't try to join/attend, and know the score?

So how does it differ from BBW events?

I'm sure you will say they don't actually exclude the skinny , but they are actively going after a certain market

No different , but because huge parts of the swing community claim to be all inclusive it's all ok.

West Midlands

"So how does it differ from BBW events?

I'm sure you will say they don't actually exclude the skinny , but they are actively going after a certain market

No different , but because huge parts of the swing community claim to be all inclusive it's all ok. "

Because they are advertised as BBW nights.

As is BMFC, Greedy Girls, Masked Ball, any other kind of night that is cleary having a themed event.

It proves my point that clarity is key. People will judge how they judge, human nature, but why not just be clear and avoid issues?

I totally refuse to go to clubs like this !

YES of course Id make "their" grade

But any club that discriminates on looks against anyone is defo NOT for me and never will be

Pretentious at its best ! Lol

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Whilst I don't neccessarily approve of their decision (I am assuming it to be based on size, from other threads), it's their club and their business - they have a right to select who they want you attend and develop the business into whatever style they want. No one has a right of entry, in the same way that if someone was having a party in their home they would have a right to be selective about who attends - you wouldn't expect 'prospective but declined guests' to be whinging on in the forums about not being accepted. If you don't like it, vote with your feet and go elsewhere.

I personally like the fact a club is exclusive. It means they are not looking at revenue first..."

I couldn't care less about entry criteria to a club.

But they are definitely looking at revenue in any decision. By having strict size criteria they'll automatically attract anyone who gets offended by slightly larger people, thus boosting their presence in that market and encouraging size conscious folk to think of them above other clubs.

They're not doing it for health reasons.

A

No different , but because huge parts of the swing community claim to be all inclusive it's all ok.

As is BMFC, Greedy Girls, Masked Ball, any other kind of night that is cleary having a themed event.

It proves my point that clarity is key. People will judge how they judge, human nature, but why not just be clear and avoid issues?"

And LB is listed as being selective. You submit pics and could be rejected. If accepted it says only a provisional membership and not full.

They are clear in they make the decision, and that they like in shape and well dressed etc.

No different

West Midlands

It proves my point that clarity is key. People will judge how they judge, human nature, but why not just be clear and avoid issues?

And LB is listed as being selective. You submit pics and could be rejected. If accepted it says only a provisional membership and not full.

They are clear in they make the decision, and that they like in shape and well dressed etc.

No different "

True, although not clear what the criteria is. Simply saying "selective" is as vague as you can be.

Plus it appears to be a club wide situation across all nights, not a one-off event night that may appeal to certain members of a club; good clubs putting on a variety of nights to hopefully entice all of their membership along at some point.

To be honest I couldn't care less, not the the type of club I'd visit because I believe choice sits with myself as an individual, knowing my own mind, and not with someone judging what I and my fellow swinging friends do and don't find acceptable.

But we are all different, and that's why we are swingers to some extent. We all like what we like, and all find the venues that work for us.

Going back to the Ops original point, I'd suggest it's rather unprofessional to not give someone a reason for asking them not to come back, especially if this is due to the way in which you want to shape you venue and member experience. It smacks of not treating people with respect to me, and surely there is no reason not too, if they strongly believe in their club ethos.

"Whilst I don't neccessarily approve of their decision (I am assuming it to be based on size, from other threads), it's their club and their business - they have a right to select who they want you attend and develop the business into whatever style they want. No one has a right of entry, in the same way that if someone was having a party in their home they would have a right to be selective about who attends - you wouldn't expect 'prospective but declined guests' to be whinging on in the forums about not being accepted. If you don't like it, vote with your feet and go elsewhere.

I personally like the fact a club is exclusive. It means they are not looking at revenue first...

But they are definitely looking at revenue in any decision. By having strict size criteria they'll automatically attract anyone who gets offended by slightly larger people, thus boosting their presence in that market and encouraging size conscious folk to think of them above other clubs.

A"

Have a gander at the thread posted about this club earlier in this thread....

Priceless

West Midlands

"

At least we are lucky in that there are plenty of other clubs dotted around the UK, where she'd be more than welcomed.

Can someone explain something to me ?

Swingers decided to meet other swingers based on looks....

Why is this any different for a club?

"Can someone explain something to me ?

"

Because they are the ones making their own individual choice and it's not being made on their behalf by a third party based on an assumption of who they would find attractive...and I have no axe to grind here, we're members and I'm not a size 12 or below

Because they are the ones making their own individual choice and it's not being made on their behalf by a third party based on an assumption of who they would find attractive...and I have no axe to grind here, we're members and I'm not a size 12 or below"

So it would be better if the club had a tribunal?

Like have every member vote on each application?

By *talianoManchoMan  over a year ago

London

Because they are the ones making their own individual choice and it's not being made on their behalf by a third party based on an assumption of who they would find attractive...and I have no axe to grind here, we're members and I'm not a size 12 or below

So it would be better if the club had a tribunal?

Like have every member vote on each application?"

No, just an open system of who gets is allowed in and (crucially) who gets to stay in.

By *talianoManchoMan  over a year ago

London

Important point: OP is not talking about someone being barred according to pre-existing criteria but someone being apparently barred AFTER they have been accepted, paid the membership fee and then rejected on unknown criteria.

LB is a commercial organisation no different to any other in many legal aspects. Barring people is within their right as long as they bar people for open and legally justifiable reasons.

I don't have an axe to grind with LB. I've seen good nights in there and very quiet nights (maximum 40 people in the whole club). They provide a decent service in a decent location. Discrimination, though, especially in a swinging scene that celebrates everything but the normal, is bang out of order (if that was the case here).

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

Priceless "

I commented on that one.

As said. I couldn't give two shits if a club was exclusive to blond haired, 21 yr old, Amish couples who both spoke Swahili.

But if a club is going to have an entry policy it should be made clear and enforced BEFORE anyone's first visit

Allowing entry on a trial/temporary basis till they get an up close and personal look at you, only to be told 'dont come back's after you've been allowed in once, paid entry/membership and assumed all is well......? Both insulting and not great for building a reputation as a club.

If someone breaks a rule or acts like a dick then cool - ban them. But otherwise if you're happy to allow someone through the door once and take their money then to backtrack and reject them later is wrong.

A

A

Priceless

I commented on that one.

As said. I couldn't give two shits if a club was exclusive to blond haired, 21 yr old, Amish couples who both spoke Swahili.

But if a club is going to have an entry policy it should be made clear and enforced BEFORE anyone's first visit

Allowing entry on a trial/temporary basis till they get an up close and personal look at you, only to be told 'dont come back's after you've been allowed in once, paid entry/membership and assumed all is well......? Both insulting and not great for building a reputation as a club.

If someone breaks a rule or acts like a dick then cool - ban them. But otherwise if you're happy to allow someone through the door once and take their money then to backtrack and reject them later is wrong.

A "

Thank you for explaining this.... you give me hope in humanity....

This is called bait and switch in America....

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

Priceless

I commented on that one.

A

"

No worries.

It's no different the club 'hostesses' messaging guys inviting them to clubs with the lure of play that will never happen. Equally wrong.

Clarity, openness and honesty is key in business. Whether you're a used car salesman or a club owner.

A

I just find it quite unseemly that they seem to accept people based on photos Take the Money and allow them into the club and then bar them subsequently.

I do not have an issue with clubs having criteria and being selective but this clubs criteria is far from clear and the attitude is far from Ideal!

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I connected on the last one and am following with interest. I am going to a birthday party there in a few weeks (although I have been considering if I wanted to go given some of the discussion). But I am because it’s a persons birthday and I like the person.

Now I’m old. And overweight. And we all know this club has “standards”. But i guess I brush up ok and I am usually very popular in a club .

I wonder if I’ll be told I can’t go again. Yikes I guess that it’d be quite ouchy to hear that and it’s the one thing that I am dreading.

V x

Near Marlborough

Commented. Not connected.

london

@_irginie - if you have a great time, please let us know. And if you don't, tell us about that too

I think it's great to have the discussion and hear people's views on this - all helps us to make decisions about where and how we choose to swing...

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

" But if a club is going to have an entry policy it should be made clear and enforced BEFORE anyone's first visit

A "

Yes yes yes I think it's appalling behaviour that they're letting in people, judging them and taking their money and then telling them they're not welcome back again.

Reguardless of the reason it's not nice for the lady, sure she'd be highly embarrassed to see this thread. I'd never go there myself, doesn't seem to be the sort of people I'd want to be around or socialise with.

A

Priceless

I commented on that one.

A

No worries.

It's no different the club 'hostesses' messaging guys inviting them to clubs with the lure of play that will never happen. Equally wrong.

Clarity, openness and honesty is key in business. Whether you're a used car salesman or a club owner.

A"

Please Please don’t give your honest opinion on the forums..... I like your posts and I want you to stick around....

Your comments about hostesses is 100% correct... but honesty isn’t wanted here....

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

I have had online dialogues with the management of le boudoir and am not surprised by the complainants assertions .The common attitude among London and in fact south east clubs is a contempt and indeed a rudeness toward it's potential and existing customers. It is a hospitality industry and protocol and manners are very often ignored. I know I will receive a tirade of replies saying how wonderful the staff and management are at a particular club.One club in Kent advertised it's couples only night with a side note no meer cats meaning single guys and there staff seem to have graduated with honours from the school of bad manners. Single guys though often pests are the bread and butter of every swinging club, yet are demonized and ridiculed.Chameleons in darlaston are the only club that seem to have coached and invested in training there staff in hospitality.

By *utie91Woman  over a year ago

Hitchin

"I have had online dialogues with the management of le boudoir and am not surprised by the complainants assertions .The common attitude among London and in fact south east clubs is a contempt and indeed a rudeness toward it's potential and existing customers. It is a hospitality industry and protocol and manners are very often ignored. I know I will receive a tirade of replies saying how wonderful the staff and management are at a particular club.One club in Kent advertised it's couples only night with a side note no meer cats meaning single guys and there staff seem to have graduated with honours from the school of bad manners. Single guys though often pests are the bread and butter of every swinging club, yet are demonized and ridiculed.Chameleons in darlaston are the only club that seem to have coached and invested in training there staff in hospitality."

Jaydees are friendly too.... all newbies get a full tour of the club and introduce to a few regulars, no matter whether man woman or couple xx

"I have had online dialogues with the management of le boudoir and am not surprised by the complainants assertions .The common attitude among London and in fact south east clubs is a contempt and indeed a rudeness toward it's potential and existing customers. It is a hospitality industry and protocol and manners are very often ignored. I know I will receive a tirade of replies saying how wonderful the staff and management are at a particular club.One club in Kent advertised it's couples only night with a side note no meer cats meaning single guys and there staff seem to have graduated with honours from the school of bad manners. Single guys though often pests are the bread and butter of every swinging club, yet are demonized and ridiculed.Chameleons in darlaston are the only club that seem to have coached and invested in training there staff in hospitality.

Jaydees are friendly too.... all newbies get a full tour of the club and introduce to a few regulars, no matter whether man woman or couple xx"

Most clubs are because they genuinely respect and value the people that go to the venue. It's very obvious the ones that don't!

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Looks very nice though

By *rkeb3Man  over a year ago

east Lancashire road

"

answer me this do u pay to meet people?

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Just surprised it wasn't a man. Seen elitist men events where the staff who work there, would never make the cut.

"Just surprised it wasn't a man. Seen elitist men events where the staff who work there, would never make the cut."

I left a spa once because I didn't like the look of a lot of the men in there, by this I mean scruffy looking rather than attractiveness. you have a point because the two male staff members didn't exactly set a high standard.

Chester/Wirral

"Just surprised it wasn't a man. Seen elitist men events where the staff who work there, would never make the cut.

I left a spa once because I didn't like the look of a lot of the men in there, by this I mean scruffy looking rather than attractiveness. you have a point because the two male staff members didn't exactly set a high standard. "

They shouldn't post on threads, could give others false hope.

"Just surprised it wasn't a man. Seen elitist men events where the staff who work there, would never make the cut.

I left a spa once because I didn't like the look of a lot of the men in there, by this I mean scruffy looking rather than attractiveness. you have a point because the two male staff members didn't exactly set a high standard. They shouldn't post on threads, could give others false hope."

Huh?

answer me this do u pay to meet people? "

Not at all, but if someone doesn’t want your money... you shouldn’t fight them about it...

Yes I know about them taking people’s money and canceling their membership.... I’m just replying to this question...

Do they refund the unused membership?

Chester/Wirral

answer me this do u pay to meet people?

Not at all, but if someone doesn’t want your money... you shouldn’t fight them about it...

"

Principle goes out the window when it comes to sex sometimes.

No such thing as bad press.

We like the fact they vet people.

We don't like to play near munters.

We have been to LB and it is the best club for people to date(been to many others)

We saw many non slim people n there and the difference was they had a style about them unlike the munters who try to fit into a cheap size 12 when they are really a 16.

So funny people are shocked yet all of us have a type.

Apart from those who just shag anything.

"

Really what next are people going to be outing profiles because they said no!

It's not a charity event.

Get a grip.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Really what next are people going to be outing profiles because they said no!

It's not a charity event.

Get a grip.

"

Nobody (ok few) are questioning the right to have entry criteria.

Just the fact they allow admittance, charge entry/membership fees....and then after what people believe to be a successful, enjoyable night they're told not to come back.

Did you miss that point in previous responses?

Telling people to 'get a grip' is similar to the way the club seems to treat those it is happy to take money from yet refuse a return visit on the basis of 'size'.

The club can do as it wants of course.

People can also view it in a negative way should they wish.

A

"No such thing as bad press.

We have been to LB and it is the best club for people to date(been to many others)

We saw many non slim people n there and the difference was they had a style about them unlike the munters who try to fit into a cheap size 12 when they are really a 16.

"

Wow!!!

If you are typical of the clientele that attend this club it is definitely one to avoid. Yes some publicity is very bad publicity and you have just added to that.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"

It's highly disrespectful to call people munters, regardless of whether you're attracted to them. It's just unnecessary.

"

nobody has a problem with a club betting people but this club doesn't seem to do that.

As for your comment about munters so you were suggesting that anybody that doesn't wear very expensive clothing or are not what you consider to be attractive do not deserve to be in the same club as you!that Is a shameful attitude.

A

Priceless

I commented on that one.

A "

Totally agree with this ignoring the atrocious way it was handled what struck me as wrong on the other recent thread about LB was that the let people pay a membership fee, let them in and then tell them afterwards they are not welcomee back. From memory their own website confirms this too and I think it's an utterly shit way to treat people.

"I connected on the last one and am following with interest. I am going to a birthday party there in a few weeks (although I have been considering if I wanted to go given some of the discussion). But I am because it’s a persons birthday and I like the person.

Now I’m old. And overweight. And we all know this club has “standards”. But i guess I brush up ok and I am usually very popular in a club .

I wonder if I’ll be told I can’t go again. Yikes I guess that it’d be quite ouchy to hear that and it’s the one thing that I am dreading.

V x "

We are going in a few weeks for a birthday party, maybe the same one. We have been a number of times before and loved it. And although I wouldn’t say I was BBW I am not thin! Always found the club friendly and the staff great.

But maybe they are getting more picky and I won’t be allowed back.......

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

2 sides to every story...

"2 sides to every story... "

Possibly although there have been other threads and I've seen several posts in the last few months that would back up the fact this sort of thing happens at this club.

london

@us2formor The lady in question was very well dressed, glamorous and attractive, as well as being friendly, approachable and impeccably well behaved - very far from any reasonable definition of a 'munter', if there is such a thing.

Hence my questioning of the so-called standards of the club.

Chester/Wirral

"2 sides to every story...

Possibly although there have been other threads and I've seen several posts in the last few months that would back up the fact this sort of thing happens at this club. "

From rejected people or friends though to be fair. Not exactly unbiased.

"2 sides to every story... "

Yeah but last time LB put their side across they actually made themselves look even worse than the initial complaint had!

nobody has a problem with a club betting people but this club doesn't seem to do that.

As for your comment about munters so you were suggesting that anybody that doesn't wear very expensive clothing or are not what you consider to be attractive do not deserve to be in the same club as you!that Is a shameful attitude."

Style is not about the price tag...

Yes we feel deep shame...wheres that whip...time for a good flogging.

What's the issue? I thought they were similar to Killing Kittens where they have a preference for attractive slim people.

People are allowed to have a preference for who they want to fuck. Clubs can refuse entry to people who they don't feel meet their criteria.

I don't meet their criteria but I absolutely respect their right to choose who they allow in their events.

Slagging them off for it is just like saying people *have* to fuck anyone who asks.

By *rla LewisCouple  over a year ago

Chelmsford

We went to a club recently where there was no filter at all and it was very underwhelming. I like that LB is exlusive. Neither of us are super models but we do take care of ourselves as best as 40 somethings can.

"What's the issue? I thought they were similar to Killing Kittens where they have a preference for attractive slim people.

People are allowed to have a preference for who they want to fuck. Clubs can refuse entry to people who they don't feel meet their criteria.

I don't meet their criteria but I absolutely respect their right to choose who they allow in their events.

Slagging them off for it is just like saying people *have* to fuck anyone who asks. "

They are not as strict as killing kittens.

If you are fortunate enough to be able to own and run your own business that involves patrons you have every right to refuse entry to anyone. However there is a ways and means act to politely advise clients that they don’t meet the required standard they are aspiring to achieve. Calling people fat and ugly is anything but professional; it clearly highlights the individuals lack of intellect and compassion. Not everyone is fortunate enough to be born with good looks. Does that mean we call them munters, I don’t think so. What I am trying to say is if you can’t say anything nice don’t say anything.

"What's the issue? I thought they were similar to Killing Kittens where they have a preference for attractive slim people.

Slagging them off for it is just like saying people *have* to fuck anyone who asks. "

Think the point is killing kittens have very clear about their criteria where is this club seems to approve most people take their money and then tell them they're not welcome back. And like I said the club criteria it's far from clear. And of course nobody is saying they should fuck anyone that walk thing that shouldn't happen in any club. There is no obligation to play with anybody in any club.

london

Bizarrely, the lady's a member of Killing Kittens - go figure!

The strange thing was that they were happy for me, the average looking older white guy to come back (though probably not after this post), but not the young, pretty, glamorous, slightly chubby black girl.

The irony is we had a great night up til then - really don't understand their criteria.

"Bizarrely, the lady's a member of Killing Kittens - go figure!

The strange thing was that they were happy for me, the average looking older white guy to come back (though probably not after this post), but not the young, pretty, glamorous, slightly chubby black girl.

The irony is we had a great night up til then - really don't understand their criteria."

I think that's what most people have a problem with it's not the fact they have a criteria it's the fact the criteria isn't clear.

Slagging them off for it is just like saying people *have* to fuck anyone who asks.

Think the point is killing kittens have very clear about their criteria where is this club seems to approve most people take their money and then tell them they're not welcome back. And like I said the club criteria it's far from clear. And of course nobody is saying they should fuck anyone that walk thing that shouldn't happen in any club. There is no obligation to play with anybody in any club. "

Perhaps they prefer to give some people a chance in person rather than with pics? I do that. People can look different in real life.

Just a thought.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Shame this lady has not appeared on Fab and put her spin on it.

Think the point is killing kittens have very clear about their criteria where is this club seems to approve most people take their money and then tell them they're not welcome back. And like I said the club criteria it's far from clear. And of course nobody is saying they should fuck anyone that walk thing that shouldn't happen in any club. There is no obligation to play with anybody in any club.

Perhaps they prefer to give some people a chance in person rather than with pics? I do that. People can look different in real life.

Just a thought."

Yes I appreciate that but you were not asking people for money or to pay a membership fee. If somebody turned up to meet you and they didn't look how you were expecting you almost certainly wouldn't play with them so surely the club should politely say before they let them in and take their money and membership fee I'm sorry but I don't think you were going to fit the criteria for a club.

I am the lady in question. I went there once, and the day after with no explanation they just emailed saying they would not extend my membership.

One thing is banning people for not looking after themselves. Another is to see a well presented person behaving accordingly and still ban for no reason!!!

To be honest is not about the membership cancellation, is about lack of clarity on the reasons under the decision!!! This is the only club that ever done this to me. Anyway, life goes on loool

Just a thought.

Yes I appreciate that but you were not asking people for money or to pay a membership fee. If somebody turned up to meet you and they didn't look how you were expecting you almost certainly wouldn't play with them so surely the club should politely say before they let them in and take their money and membership fee I'm sorry but I don't think you were going to fit the criteria for a club. "

Ok I see what you mean, fair point.

Jus to clarify,

I did not use a misleading picture. That's not something I would do. I am a size 18, and I happy about my body and the way I look. I take well care of myself and present myself in a very mannered way. So the "misleading" picture would not apply!!

"2 + 2 = 5

Must be race, must be ...

"

"I am the lady in question. I went there once, and the day after with no explanation they just emailed saying they would not extend my membership.

One thing is banning people for not looking after themselves. Another is to see a well presented person behaving accordingly and still ban for no reason!!!

To be honest is not about the membership cancellation, is about lack of clarity on the reasons under the decision!!! This is the only club that ever done this to me. Anyway, life goes on loool "

So who else now instantly knows why this may have happened?

Just a thought.

Yes I appreciate that but you were not asking people for money or to pay a membership fee. If somebody turned up to meet you and they didn't look how you were expecting you almost certainly wouldn't play with them so surely the club should politely say before they let them in and take their money and membership fee I'm sorry but I don't think you were going to fit the criteria for a club.

Ok I see what you mean, fair point. "

I totally agree with that, and what I can add to it is, I am a member of KK. They vetted my application on grounds of appearance, but what KK does not do, is ban you for being a size 18 or 10. They understand that people have different tastes. The vetting process is however to make sure that everyone that will go to their parties behave up to their standards. If you look at the Christmas picture from KK they include all sizes and colours. So KK with their "elite" reputation still make sense on their vetting process, not because they accepted me but also because accepting different shapes in your club does not mean you advocate "everyone should fuck everyone", it simply means you have the understanding that everyone has different tastes. The night I went to LB I was looked at, teased, I had fun. So is not like all the people there only go for fat ir skinny or white or black. For me, the issue is not explaining why they dismissed me.

"I am the lady in question. I went there once, and the day after with no explanation they just emailed saying they would not extend my membership.

To be honest is not about the membership cancellation, is about lack of clarity on the reasons under the decision!!! This is the only club that ever done this to me. Anyway, life goes on loool

"

Please enlighten me, I should be the 1st being informed on why you think they were right to ban me?

Just a thought.

I totally agree with that, and what I can add to it is, I am a member of KK. They vetted my application on grounds of appearance, but what KK does not do, is ban you for being a size 18 or 10. They understand that people have different tastes. The vetting process is however to make sure that everyone that will go to their parties behave up to their standards. If you look at the Christmas picture from KK they include all sizes and colours. So KK with their "elite" reputation still make sense on their vetting process, not because they accepted me but also because accepting different shapes in your club does not mean you advocate "everyone should fuck everyone", it simply means you have the understanding that everyone has different tastes. The night I went to LB I was looked at, teased, I had fun. So is not like all the people there only go for fat ir skinny or white or black. For me, the issue is not explaining why they dismissed me. "

I know I'm weird, but I'd rather not know 'why'. I've been to some parties/ clubs and it was very clear I wasn't welcome so I just didn't want to be there.

The fact that you're a member of KK is a good thing.

Most people on here aren't honest when they turn people down. The majority don't even reply, they just delete the message. To me, that feels the same as how the club behaved.

Near Marlborough

"

No. Why?

V x

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I applied for membership at LB in December within 24 hours I received a email saying oversubscribed in my category ( single male ) although disappointed I accepted their decision after all it is there right but after the previous forum and what has happened to Creamy Unicorn IsaM I stick with OP4F

By *exyCouple999Couple  over a year ago

South Bucks

We are members of LB and have visited on a number of times over the years. We have both been welcomed warmly on each and every visit. As Mrs is not white, I find it incredibly difficult, and frankly downright rude to the club, to suggest that racism may exist.

We have always found that the club attendees look attractive (subjective to a certain extent I know), fit and healthy. What's wrong with that ? If you don't like it then go to another club. Simples !

Swansea

"

This is why you want to avoid LB with a barge pole. Count yourself lucky op.

Any post I've seen on this place always attracts this sort of people/post

You can have preferences by all means, but there's no need to be so damn rude and nasty. Beauty is only skin deep guys

London

All problems woukd be solved if LB were to say that all membership is provisional and subject to approval after a first visit . If they then decide not to approve you, your membership fee is refunded.

Simple.

"We are members of LB and have visited on a number of times over the years. We have both been welcomed warmly on each and every visit. As Mrs is not white, I find it incredibly difficult, and frankly downright rude to the club, to suggest that racism may exist.

We have always found that the club attendees look attractive (subjective to a certain extent I know), fit and healthy. What's wrong with that ? If you don't like it then go to another club. Simples ! "

I think you missed the point. There are plenty of clubs I can go to, there are events, there are 1 on 1 meets. Not accepting the dismissal is not the issue (as it is not the case). The issue is cancelling your membership without a explanation on why! Because the its open to suggestions. If the club has the right to just dismiss people without even caring to give a reason, why DO I lose the right to suggest it can be due to race, or size???

The best way to try not to offend people would be to get people to take a body pic (dressed obviously) with the date of application!!! That's exactly how you get vetted for KK. And it just avoids all this!!! Plus they can make it clear that even after sending the picture if you come to the club and are not the same person, or look COMPLETELY different you will be refused at the entrance. Full stop. No offence taken !!!! But no, they ask you to send a picture, they provisionally accept your membership, make you spend money for fee and theb entrance. And dismiss you after. Does that make any kind of sense ??? Like for real. This is not about defending clubs or lowering them, is about being professional. After all, swinging to the side. They are running a business.

"All problems woukd be solved if LB were to say that all membership is provisional and subject to approval after a first visit . If they then decide not to approve you, your membership fee is refunded.

Simple. "

Exactly and nobody would have an issue with that. it just feels they're being very unclear about what the criteria of the club is And the fact they let people in and they must know once they see them if they're not gonna fit the criteria, they let them in and take their money and let them sign up as members it just seems a little bit under hand,I think that's what the majority of people have the issue with and not the fact they are selective.

London

"We are members of LB and have visited on a number of times over the years. We have both been welcomed warmly on each and every visit. As Mrs is not white, I find it incredibly difficult, and frankly downright rude to the club, to suggest that racism may exist.

We have always found that the club attendees look attractive (subjective to a certain extent I know), fit and healthy. What's wrong with that ? If you don't like it then go to another club. Simples !

I think you missed the point. There are plenty of clubs I can go to, there are events, there are 1 on 1 meets. Not accepting the dismissal is not the issue (as it is not the case). The issue is cancelling your membership without a explanation on why! Because the its open to suggestions. If the club has the right to just dismiss people without even caring to give a reason, why DO I lose the right to suggest it can be due to race, or size???

The best way to try not to offend people would be to get people to take a body pic (dressed obviously) with the date of application!!! That's exactly how you get vetted for KK. And it just avoids all this!!! Plus they can make it clear that even after sending the picture if you come to the club and are not the same person, or look COMPLETELY different you will be refused at the entrance. Full stop. No offence taken !!!! But no, they ask you to send a picture, they provisionally accept your membership, make you spend money for fee and theb entrance. And dismiss you after. Does that make any kind of sense ??? Like for real. This is not about defending clubs or lowering them, is about being professional. After all, swinging to the side. They are running a business.

"

Whilst I appreciate what you say, I am not sure giving reasons is a good idea as saying something like "we think you're too ugly" is likely to cause offence.

London

"All problems woukd be solved if LB were to say that all membership is provisional and subject to approval after a first visit . If they then decide not to approve you, your membership fee is refunded.

Simple.

Exactly and nobody would have an issue with that. it just feels they're being very unclear about what the criteria of the club is And the fact they let people in and they must know once they see them if they're not gonna fit the criteria, they let them in and take their money and let them sign up as members it just seems a little bit under hand,I think that's what the majority of people have the issue with and not the fact they are selective. "

I think it's fine to let people in and see how it goes. If they behave badly and /or it's obvious no one is interested in them, then revoking membership may be reasonable.

Obviously, they should make it clear that might happen and refund the membership fee if it does.

Whilst I appreciate what you say, I am not sure giving reasons is a good idea as saying something like "we think you're too ugly" is likely to cause offence. "

they have said that people in the past and I think that's what got a lot of people's backs up.

I agree that maybe sometimes it's best not to know however like I've said several times on this thread I think LB cause a lot of these problems by not being clear about the criteria. Also if they don't like the look of you when you arrive they shouldn't take your money and let you into the club and sign up for membership it's a simple as that really.

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

It's sad really, I am sure the club is a good club but the problem is of course bad news travels fast on social media, already the issue is being discussed on other fet site platforms and by word of mouth.

Adam

Think it so bad the OP is age discriminating on his profile.

Only wants to see people between 30 & 60. What about the people 18 to 29 and 61 and beyond.

Should at least give a reason on the profile.

How are people out of the age bracket going to deal with that.

Simple.

Exactly and nobody would have an issue with that. it just feels they're being very unclear about what the criteria of the club is And the fact they let people in and they must know once they see them if they're not gonna fit the criteria, they let them in and take their money and let them sign up as members it just seems a little bit under hand,I think that's what the majority of people have the issue with and not the fact they are selective.

I think it's fine to let people in and see how it goes. If they behave badly and /or it's obvious no one is interested in them, then revoking membership may be reasonable.

Obviously, they should make it clear that might happen and refund the membership fee if it does. "

The problem is I don't know in this specific case but it appears some other things that I've read over the last few months people are being turned down just because of the way they look after they've been allowed in and they've taken their money and their membership fee.

I've been in clubs and people have been asked to leave because their behaviour hasn't been acceptable and that is absolutely fine and should be the case in any club and if you behave in an unacceptable manner no you should not be refunded. but and I appreciate this is on face value and I don't know exactly what happened in these cases like I said it appears to be just because they don't like the look of the people.

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

"@mrrandmissj On my visit, I saw only two black women in the club, one of whom was subsequently barred. For a central London club, there didn't appear to be a very broad balance, hence the question.

"

Nonsense, they may ‘select’ (and you can take a view on that) but it isn’t on racial grounds.

Just a thought.

I totally agree with that, and what I can add to it is, I am a member of KK. They vetted my application on grounds of appearance, but what KK does not do, is ban you for being a size 18 or 10. They understand that people have different tastes. The vetting process is however to make sure that everyone that will go to their parties behave up to their standards. If you look at the Christmas picture from KK they include all sizes and colours. So KK with their "elite" reputation still make sense on their vetting process, not because they accepted me but also because accepting different shapes in your club does not mean you advocate "everyone should fuck everyone", it simply means you have the understanding that everyone has different tastes. The night I went to LB I was looked at, teased, I had fun. So is not like all the people there only go for fat ir skinny or white or black. For me, the issue is not explaining why they dismissed me.

I know I'm weird, but I'd rather not know 'why'. I've been to some parties/ clubs and it was very clear I wasn't welcome so I just didn't want to be there.

Most people on here aren't honest when they turn people down. The majority don't even reply, they just delete the message. To me, that feels the same as how the club behaved. "

I have no idea what you look like nor am I a white knight.....

But there is something special about you....

You see the matrix, the rest of these people are lost in the matrix of Fab....

Omg it's like this line on profile.

"If I delete your message please consider that as a no thank you."

How dare they not give an explanation!

Just so rude to delete a messgage with out a reply.

Pfft people.

We need a full explanation of why you don't fancy us.

Is it because we are Latino!

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

"@Richard and Frances69 I have thanks, I won't be returning. I accept they don't pretend to be all things for everybody. But if you adopt an opaque acceptance policy you have to accept that it will be queried from time to time. Interesting to hear people's responses though..."

The ‘selective’ policy is front and center on their website. It’s their opinion not someone else’s, aribitary? Possibly. But applying to a club with a policy is tacit acceptance of that policy and you have to accept that their opinion doesn’t align with yours. It’s not race based, in fact thats one of the many reasons i like it.

you are completely missing the point!

It is perfectly acceptable to have preferences and have criteria on your profile as it is for a club.

However individuals do not take money off people sign them up for a membership and give them the impression they can come back for more then send them a message and say they are no longer welcome. That is the difference.

Chester/Wirral

Just a thought.

Most people on here aren't honest when they turn people down. The majority don't even reply, they just delete the message. To me, that feels the same as how the club behaved.

I have no idea what you look like nor am I a white knight.....

But there is something special about you....

You see the matrix, the rest of these people are lost in the matrix of Fab...."

The Matrix on Fab is a system. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

"Omg it's like this line on profile.

Pfft people.

"

What you just said even helps my case madam. I am an individual. I get thousands of messages from single guys and sometimes is just impossible to reply. That is one thing. Another thing, is running a business. I dont even know how would you compare both. LE Boudoir is not an individual.... I did not go there to meet the owner and have a private with him. They are a swing club.... business..... If they gonna refuse someone they should be clear on why and not even allow the person to go in. Because if I go meet you right now, I'm unsure you are not gonna have sex with me, finish, and say, actually I don't fancy you!!! The same people that get your money at the door are the same people who them email you saying, no actually, you are not the right fit. What in the world ????

Pfft people.

What you just said even helps my case madam. I am an individual. I get thousands of messages from single guys and sometimes is just impossible to reply. That is one thing. Another thing, is running a business. I dont even know how would you compare both. LE Boudoir is not an individual.... I did not go there to meet the owner and have a private with him. They are a swing club.... business..... If they gonna refuse someone they should be clear on why and not even allow the person to go in. Because if I go meet you right now, I'm unsure you are not gonna have sex with me, finish, and say, actually I don't fancy you!!! The same people that get your money at the door are the same people who them email you saying, no actually, you are not the right fit. What in the world ????"

Sorry how much was the admin fee?

Was it £10?

Pfft people.

"

Please leave common sense out of this thread , the hypocrisy on here is shameful....

Pfft people.

What you just said even helps my case madam. I am an individual. I get thousands of messages from single guys and sometimes is just impossible to reply. That is one thing. Another thing, is running a business. I dont even know how would you compare both. LE Boudoir is not an individual.... I did not go there to meet the owner and have a private with him. They are a swing club.... business..... If they gonna refuse someone they should be clear on why and not even allow the person to go in. Because if I go meet you right now, I'm unsure you are not gonna have sex with me, finish, and say, actually I don't fancy you!!! The same people that get your money at the door are the same people who them email you saying, no actually, you are not the right fit. What in the world ????

Was it £10?"

Even if it was £1. Can you imagine the amount of money made already on charging dismissed people admin fee and entrance at the door??? I dont even know how is it difficult to understand that the way they go about it is just not nice!! Is not even arguable.

Joke.

Pfft people.

Was it £10?"

You really are not doing yourselves any favours.

It was tenner.

Shall we set up a Go fund page

"It was tenner.

Shall we set up a Go fund page "

Again you are missing the point!

That kind of comment is just sad really.

Each to their own ...

Come back to the forum when you invest your own cash into a club.

Until then please respect owners decisions .

There are not many clubs around .

"Come back to the forum when you invest your own cash into a club.

Until then please respect owners decisions .

There are not many clubs around .

"

Swansea

"It was tenner.

Shall we set up a Go fund page "

You're not doing Le boudoir any favours, it's getting kinda childish too.

We get it, you love the place, just as you are entitled to an opinion, the op and his friend who attended are too.

Paahahahahahahahah. Talk about what you know my darling. I am investing money and trust me I will make sure that when people criticise my service they will be heard and understood. Because that's what makes a business.

We don't love the place.

It's just not as bad as people are making out.

Childish is throwing a tantrum because a club has said thanks but no thanks.

They emailed saying no thanks.

Seems to be stalkers hounding LB lately.

[Removed by poster at 31/01/19 22:02:10]

"Paahahahahahahahah. Talk about what you know my darling. I am investing money and trust me I will make sure that when people criticise my service they will be heard and understood. Because that's what makes a business.

"

They emailed you that to say no.

What do you want a counciling session?

Think people need to accept that they have the right to say no.

"We don't love the place.

"

Has anyone actually said anything about the club? No one has criticised the club, and certainly no one has said itls a bad club just this ridiculous policy of accepting membership fees only to terminate the membership the next day.

Has anyone actually said anything about the club? No one has criticised the club, and certainly no one has said itls a bad club just this ridiculous policy of accepting membership fees only to terminate the membership the next day."

It's an admin fee...

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"We went to a club recently where there was no filter at all and it was very underwhelming. I like that LB is exlusive. Neither of us are super models but we do take care of ourselves as best as 40 somethings can. "

As you you only take care of yourselves ‘as best as 40somethings can’ ( some are hyperfit, ultra lean and mega stunning) you were excluded would you feel a little peeved?

Stalkers she said. You said it, there are a lot of clubs around. Thay is not the issue. Is about the way they go about the acceptance or non acceptance. But how is thay difficult to understand ?????? If people are giving bad review about the way they go about their membership dismissals that is more then accepted. Is my right as a "costumer"...... how is that stalking??? Plus, you need to read what people are complaining about, nobody said "Oh their club is shit", the "rooms are shit", the "atmosphere is shit". What people are complaining about is the way they are dismissed. They should find a better way of doing it. That's all. I am not the only one saying it, and by the looks of it I won't be the last. You need to accept that people are allowed to give bad reviews of services.

Swansea

Childish is throwing a tantrum because a club has said thanks but no thanks.

They emailed saying no thanks.

Seems to be stalkers hounding LB lately.

"

I green arrowed you, a quick search and I see you doing the same thing to another couple when they posted they had trouble at Le Boudoir. Only people hounding LB threads seem to be you.

Sorry afraid it's just coming across as childish when you're mentioning go fund me pages

Has anyone actually said anything about the club? No one has criticised the club, and certainly no one has said itls a bad club just this ridiculous policy of accepting membership fees only to terminate the membership the next day."

Thanks for for saying that.

It seems like now asking for a better costumer service is a synonym of wanting psychologist therapy. Dear lord.

Ahahahahahahah its even funny now.

How would you suggest they tell people?

Ok I must say it......

They didn’t like the way you look and they don’t want your money.....

If a business doesn’t want your money.

You have 1 option......

you can sue them and force them to take your money.

Or you can take your business to KK and other clubs that want your money.....

Has anyone actually said anything about the club? No one has criticised the club, and certainly no one has said itls a bad club just this ridiculous policy of accepting membership fees only to terminate the membership the next day.

It's an admin fee..."

That is payable on first attendance. And is renewable annually. Sounds like a membership fee to me...

It's an admin fee...

That is payable on first attendance. And is renewable annually. Sounds like a membership fee to me..."

If you read the very clear faqs on the page it states non refundable.

Maybe they do it to all members.

Maybe it's a con.

Omg

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Paahahahahahahahah. Talk about what you know my darling. I am investing money and trust me I will make sure that when people criticise my service they will be heard and understood. Because that's what makes a business.

They emailed you that to say no.

What do you want a counciling session?

Think people need to accept that they have the right to say no."

You keep ignoring the fact that they happily took her money THEN said no, you're just being purposely argumentative.

Also, their own website rules refer to people being rejected but states that they "may be offered day membership". This isn't what has happened here or on the other thread, the membership has been revoked after attending. So either LB ignore their own rules or people are presumably told they aren't welcome back because of something they did in which case why aren't they being told?

Ok so if it's a con then there is a valid concern.

Are you saying LB is conning people?

It's an admin fee...

That is payable on first attendance. And is renewable annually. Sounds like a membership fee to me...

If you read the very clear faqs on the page it states non refundable. "

Of course it does. If LB routinely ban people after their first attendance they are hardly going to put a refund policy on place are they. The fact it's payable as cash only due to card processing fees is odd too

"Ok so if it's a con then there is a valid concern.

Are you saying LB is conning people?"

I think you have been the only person to use the word "con". Do you think people are saying LB are conning people?

Are you saying LB is conning people?"

You are being silly now! this is getting silly now!

You seem to be very easily offended by the fact that other people are allowed to not like the way a business is run it is nothing personal towards you however you are being very personal towards other people and it is not acceptable.

wigan

It's an admin fee..."

Is the admin relating to a single male 2.5 x more difficult than a single female?

"Ok I must say it......

You have 1 option......

Or you can take your business to KK and other clubs that want your money....."

Sure. I totally accept that. What you are not understanding still, is that, the way they go about not wanting people's money or not liking the way I look or other people look is not professional.

As I said before the best way would be to just be specific in the website. "We dont want plus sizes, we don't want people with more than 3 tattos" just be honest and specific!!! Why would I have to get ready to go to Le Boudoir when i could have been somewhere else???? How is that nice in your eyes???? If you go to kinky salon they state straight away "its a fetish club, If you dont dress up, you are not welcome". Other clubs follow the same, torture gardens, kk, etc.

All I am saying is, be honest!!! They have so much time to be sending emails of dismissal why cant they just create an extra FAQ section and specifically say what kind of people they want in their club.

Making me waste money and time, that you think is better ??? Please.

You seem to be very easily offended by the fact that other people are allowed to not like the way a business is run it is nothing personal towards you however you are being very personal towards other people and it is not acceptable. "

No sorry we are just asking if people are saying that LB is conning people which would be a genuine concern.

It's an admin fee...

Is the admin relating to a single male 2.5 x more difficult than a single female? "

Yeah it's odd that an admin fee isn't consistent across all members isn't it?

But it's definitely not a membership fee!

You seem to be very easily offended by the fact that other people are allowed to not like the way a business is run it is nothing personal towards you however you are being very personal towards other people and it is not acceptable.

No sorry we are just asking if people are saying that LB is conning people which would be a genuine concern.

"

No it isn't you did exactly the same thing on a previous thread when you could no longer get away with being rude without people pulling you up on it you started pretending that you had genuine concerns about the club. It is not for anyone else to tell you whether the club is conning people if you genuinely think that's the case that's up to you but nobody on this thread has said that other than yourselves.

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

They just don't like FAT people !!!

It's an admin fee...

Is the admin relating to a single male 2.5 x more difficult than a single female?

But it's definitely not a membership fee!"

All clubs charge different rates for men ,women and couples.

Which we get.

If you have been to a club full of the wanking dead you would understand why men get hit the hardest on fees.

"They just don't like FAT people !!! "

We don't think that is actually true.

There are many different sizes in the club.

We found it was also very diverse compared to other clubs.

It's like TG don't like normal.looking people..and They will refuse you entry on the door.

It's an admin fee...

Which we get.

If you have been to a club full of the wanking dead you would understand why men get hit the hardest on fees."

But you've been repeatedly stressing that it is an admin fee. LB doesn't have a membership fee, you've said that repeatedly.

So forgive me if I'm missing the point but why are you explaining how club membership fees work?

Or are you saying what everyone else has said all along ie that it's a membership fee?

Swansea

It's an admin fee...

Which we get.

If you have been to a club full of the wanking dead you would understand why men get hit the hardest on fees."

But that would be a membership fee the not an "admin fee" as you call it?

Starting to get the feeling you guys are alot more invested in LB than you let on.

Near Marlborough

"

It's like TG don't like normal.looking people..and They will refuse you entry on the door."

Whilst this is true they are very clear and explicit on their website about how you must dress.... and it’s about dress NOT anything else.

V x

No it isn't you did exactly the same thing on a previous thread when you could no longer get away with being rude without people pulling you up on it you started pretending that you had genuine concerns about the club. It is not for anyone else to tell you whether the club is conning people if you genuinely think that's the case that's up to you but nobody on this thread has said that other than yourselves. "

Ok so what is the problem with LB.

It seems ,from people's comments as above (not ours).

They are rasict.

They are rude.

They take your £10 admin/membership and do not refund.

They let you in once then email you to kindly not return.

They don't give a concise reason for refusal email.

Did we miss any?

Near Marlborough

"

Which we get."

No they don’t. Remix in Swindon is a per person price. Same for all.

V x

[Removed by poster at 31/01/19 22:36:39]

By *nfamyMan  over a year ago

Goole

[Removed by poster at 31/01/19 22:36:57]

"They just don't like FAT people !!!

We don't think that is actually true.

There are many different sizes in the club.

We found it was also very diverse compared to other clubs.

It's like TG don't like normal.looking people..and They will refuse you entry on the door."

Exactly. TG are honest about it. I am sorry but I will have to disagree on the size part. I really and genuinly think it was nothing to do with my race. But I do strongly believe it was because of my size. And the reason why I say this is because there is no other reason they can bring to the table. I saw black people there (men only, maybe BBC nights are of financial interest due to XXI century preferences), but still I don't think it was a racial issue, what I did not see was anyone bigger than a size 14.

There is no other possible reason why they would not accept it. If there is I would love to know. I take extra care of myself, I might be overweight, but I present myself very well. Of that I can assure. So there is no other valid reason other than for the fact I am a size 18/20!!!

Just was not aware from anywhere in the website that they would bar plus size people. They never dais that. Because if I knew I would not even bother to make an application in. And this is what the complains are about. If they were specific about whay they want people would just know if they would like to join or not. Easy peasy.

By *nfamyMan  over a year ago

Goole

Its all getting rather silly

It's an admin fee...

Which we get.

If you have been to a club full of the wanking dead you would understand why men get hit the hardest on fees.

Starting to get the feeling you guys are alot more invested in LB than you let on. "

I'm glad I'm not the only one that had this little suspicion.

"Ok I must say it......

You have 1 option......

Sure. I totally accept that. What you are not understanding still, is that, the way they go about not wanting people's money or not liking the way I look or other people look is not professional.

As I said before the best way would be to just be specific in the website. "We dont want plus sizes, we don't want people with more than 3 tattos" just be honest and specific!!! Why would I have to get ready to go to Le Boudoir when i could have been somewhere else???? How is that nice in your eyes???? If you go to kinky salon they state straight away "its a fetish club, If you dont dress up, you are not welcome". Other clubs follow the same, torture gardens, kk, etc.

All I am saying is, be honest!!! They have so much time to be sending emails of dismissal why cant they just create an extra FAQ section and specifically say what kind of people they want in their club.

Making me waste money and time, that you think is better ??? Please."

A few years ago I wanted to buy a specific Patek Philippe watch... to buy this watch I had to fly to Switzerland and have a interview....

They do not specify what the criteria is for buying this watch is on there website... You just have to go in person...

I went for the interview and they told me ... they will be in touch shortly with their decision....

I received a email stating that at this time, they are unable to sell me this watch...

I could have questioned why I was denied , asked them to specify on their website what the criteria was to get this watch , or sued them for discrimination because I’m black.... BUT

I took this as a life lesson, and realized that I can’t have everything I want in life.... plus you know what ...... I’m still happy without this watch and Patek Philippe is still in business....

Learn from this lesson and cherish all the other clubs you visit even more...

One person's munter is another person's attractive.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

There's a few establishments we will not attend and this is one previously identified. Not our cup of tea from many reviews, not just from here.

It's an admin fee...

Which we get.

Starting to get the feeling you guys are alot more invested in LB than you let on.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that had this little suspicion. "

No we have been to LB twice in about 5 years.

We have attended local clubs.

We do not need to justify our comments.

It is a forum for discussion.

We are feeling bullied now please stop.

wigan

No it isn't you did exactly the same thing on a previous thread when you could no longer get away with being rude without people pulling you up on it you started pretending that you had genuine concerns about the club. It is not for anyone else to tell you whether the club is conning people if you genuinely think that's the case that's up to you but nobody on this thread has said that other than yourselves.

Ok so what is the problem with LB.

It seems ,from people's comments as above (not ours).

They are rasict.

They are rude.

They take your £10 admin/membership and do not refund.

They let you in once then email you to kindly not return.

They don't give a concise reason for refusal email.

Did we miss any?

"

I think issue with criteria based on who looks you up and down .... then from the previous thread the opinionated ‘you are not attractive, overweight, don’t meet our standards’ ....

you don’t meet our criteria is sort of ok..... but you aren’t attractive??? Tell that to a spouse, mother, friend.... likely to provoke a reaction?

Our criteria is you must be 6ft2 and under 95kg.

“ they said I’m not welcome because I’m only 5ft 8 and I’m 150kg”!!!

Reply to above ..... that’s their criteria, you don’t meet it find somewhere else!

"

It's like TG don't like normal.looking people..and They will refuse you entry on the door.

Whilst this is true they are very clear and explicit on their website about how you must dress.... and it’s about dress NOT anything else.

V x "

Exactly. They let a huge mix of people in as long as they get the dress code right. I know exactly what I ned to do to get in to TG. I have no idea what I need to do to get in LB

It's an admin fee...

Which we get.

We are feeling bullied now please stop."

Then you did the same thing last time you are not being bullied people disagreeing with you but is not bullying don't try that one again it didn't work last time and it's not gonna work this time.

I don't see how you can say you don't have to justify your comments when that is exactly what you have asked everybody else to do on this thread.

Nobody has bullied you as I previously said other than yourselves nobody has made personal assumptions about any individual only people being rude and abusive are you.

"Ok I must say it......

You have 1 option......

Making me waste money and time, that you think is better ??? Please.

A few years ago I wanted to buy a specific Patek Philippe watch... to buy this watch I had to fly to Switzerland and have a interview....

They do not specify what the criteria is for buying this watch is on there website... You just have to go in person...

I went for the interview and they told me ... they will be in touch shortly with their decision....

I received a email stating that at this time, they are unable to sell me this watch...

I could have questioned why I was denied , asked them to specify on their website what the criteria was to get this watch , or sued them for discrimination because I’m black.... BUT

I took this as a life lesson, and realized that I can’t have everything I want in life.... plus you know what ...... I’m still happy without this watch and Patek Philippe is still in business....

Learn from this lesson and cherish all the other clubs you visit even more..."

But would you agree that giving business reviews is the only way for businesses to operate in a better way? Would you agree with me on that ?

".

Making me waste money and time, that you think is better ??? Please."

Well said !! totally agree.

It's an admin fee...

Which we get.

We are feeling bullied now please stop."

I don't think people are bullying you, maybe we could get back on topic and you could answer the multiple posts about why your description of an admin fee matches what everyone else thinks is a membership fee?

"

V x

Exactly. They let a huge mix of people in as long as they get the dress code right. I know exactly what I ned to do to get in to TG. I have no idea what I need to do to get in LB"

And you will never know.... They don't say what it is thay they expect from their future members. Maybe if you are overweight, go on a diet. If you have braids, maybe just get your hair straight. Or maybe the other way around, it sure. Confusing.

Or, go somewhere else, which still doesnt fix the fact they have very bad costumer service. Ahahshahshsh

Ok so maybe they will listen to the comments .

How would that be put.

No one over size 16..but They could be a tall size 16 which looks slim compared to a short size 16.

It's a mine field and clearly upsetting people .

So many people to please.

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

I was there the same night as the OP and his friend, someone introduced me to them and we said hello. It was busy and so was I for most of the evening.

People have talked about refusing entry on first visit, the club being money grabbing, being racist, elitist and sizest. Nothing could be further from the truth as others have said.

I pulled up the other post and lifted this comment from the owners.

“Better that they should have been turned away at the door, with them having travelled? They got to enjoy this evening. Which is why they wanted to return this weekend. If it was about money, we wouldn't turn anyone away, would we?”

Key points for me as follows.

Membership is provisional. I didn’t get my full membership card until my fourth visit.

I agree with letting people in, unless you are badly dressed, d*unk, on drugs or nothing like your picture. As the owners said, why turn them away if they have travelled. If it was all about money, no one would be turned away. However their model is to vet applicants online and in person. It’s not uncommon for them to email a day or two afterwards saying sorry you’re not for us.

I’ve seen all races, sizes and ages. Someone mentioned ‘ethos’ I think it’s more than that. In my opinion the club embodies open mindedness, a libertine lifestyle, a great welcome and staff plus sexy guests.

I don’t see people there with large tattoos and maybe that was an issue for the owners once they’d seen those on both your thighs.

Race didn’t play a part and for the OP to suggest otherwise is underhand and uncalled for.

It’s a private members club so we will never know what the reason was. Just accept it. You don’t have to like it. Arguing publically and getting points wrong doesn’t do anyone any favours.

Funnily though these threads are great for business. I see more people turning up to check the club out to see if the Fab reviews and verifications or these threads are correct.

Can we have another one when this runs out of space please

Finally, I’m the birthday boy a few people above have referenced. I have no connection to the owners other than carnally and I’m not paid to write this.

If you’re wavering, come along and see for yourself.