FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs near chesunt

Clubs near chesunt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hiya, never posted on here before but i need some help. I go to cheshunt/hertfordshire a fair bit, an because i stay in a hotel im obviously a bit bored when im there. So, i wanna know if theres any local swingers clubs nearby that i could visit next time im there! Thanks all x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Look at the clubs x events forum

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Look at the clubs x events forum "

or the reviews page. It's not an exhaustive list but it'll give you a good idea as they're grouped by geographical area. There are also links on each club profile for their websites so you can check their terms and conditions and events

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Hiya, never posted on here before but i need some help. I go to cheshunt/hertfordshire a fair bit, an because i stay in a hotel im obviously a bit bored when im there. So, i wanna know if theres any local swingers clubs nearby that i could visit next time im there! Thanks all x"
. If you are driving away from London then I would have a look at Radlett or bus to Borehamwood then probably a cab.If you are driving into London then OP4F which is 5 - 10 minutes walk from Alexandra Palace or 20 minutes walk from Wood Green underground.Have a look at the club reviews and website as off the top of my head Radlett give the name of a cab company that can pick you up from Borehamwood and OP4F it’s membership only so you will need to apply.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Hiya, never posted on here before but i need some help. I go to cheshunt/hertfordshire a fair bit, an because i stay in a hotel im obviously a bit bored when im there. So, i wanna know if theres any local swingers clubs nearby that i could visit next time im there! Thanks all x. If you are driving away from London then I would have a look at Radlett or bus to Borehamwood then probably a cab.If you are driving into London then OP4F which is 5 - 10 minutes walk from Alexandra Palace or 20 minutes walk from Wood Green underground.Have a look at the club reviews and website as off the top of my head Radlett give the name of a cab company that can pick you up from Borehamwood and OP4F it’s membership only so you will need to apply."
. Sorry I forgot to mention Le Boudoir near Liverpool Street underground you can get a straight train from Cheshunt to Liverpool Street but again members only.Have a look at the club and events pages for all of these clubs all have lots of fabulous reviews also look at their websites for price structure and what evening you can attend as a single guy.

» Add a new message to this topic