FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Jaydees or VA

Jaydees or VA

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We attended a chic event at VA last Saturday, our first UK club.. Trying to work out where to go on 9th March.. Jaydees or normal night at VA - can anyone tell us what are the differences between the two and offer any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oolandsexyCouple  over a year ago

kings lynn

Both great clubs and yes been to both!

Jaydees has a take your own alcohol type bar, locked private rooms, friendly atmosphere with a dj happy to plat requests so music tends to reflect the crowd. No play in hot tub

Vanilla has a reasonable pay bar using locker number to ease. No lockable rooms all open though some areas almost private including a couples only area. Dj has a playlist so often more recent hits than requests. Play allowed in hot tub.

Think that sums it up lol both great clientele but you need to be chatty anywhere to make new friends. The clubs are different in subtle ways which is good for swingers as we all crave variety lol

Any other questions feel free to ask

By *imnextdoorMan  over a year ago

Redruth

Jaydees

All what about said plus

Nice friendly staff and people who don’t mind to chat and play more importantly if the mood takes them

Check out the club reviews

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have never been to Jaydees but we like the VA and are going on the 9th if that sways it for you? Lol

By *exPeopleCouple  over a year ago

near Rushden Lakes

We’re off to VA on 9th again, having been to both clubs before.

By *rattyPrincessWoman  over a year ago

hemel hempstead

Me and my female sidekick love Jaydees. It’s so friendly and down to earth. Love the own drink allowed, 30 person hot tub is awesome. Such lovely owners and the bufffet Is yummy. It’s not clicky at all which u find at sum clubs. We have made so many new friends at Jaydees. Going again on the 8th and can’t wait x

Jaydees, it’s very informal and friendly, and the bring your own bar makes things much easier x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the replies. Looks like we should do both then!!! Now to decide what order

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

VA on the 9th because we are there to on that day! lol

By *oolandsexyCouple  over a year ago

kings lynn

"Thanks for the replies. Looks like we should do both then!!! Now to decide what order "

It’s hard to choose so flip a coin lol but only for which one first ! Lol have fun whichever wins the coin toss!

"Me and my female sidekick love Jaydees. It’s so friendly and down to earth. Love the own drink allowed, 30 person hot tub is awesome. Such lovely owners and the bufffet Is yummy. It’s not clicky at all which u find at sum clubs. We have made so many new friends at Jaydees. Going again on the 8th and can’t wait x"

Why are you so rude to people?

"Me and my female sidekick love Jaydees. It’s so friendly and down to earth. Love the own drink allowed, 30 person hot tub is awesome. Such lovely owners and the bufffet Is yummy. It’s not clicky at all which u find at sum clubs. We have made so many new friends at Jaydees. Going again on the 8th and can’t wait x

Why are you so rude to people? "

How is that comment rude to people?

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"Me and my female sidekick love Jaydees. It’s so friendly and down to earth. Love the own drink allowed, 30 person hot tub is awesome. Such lovely owners and the bufffet Is yummy. It’s not clicky at all which u find at sum clubs. We have made so many new friends at Jaydees. Going again on the 8th and can’t wait x

hemel hempstead

Excuse me?? What is rude in that message?

Do single guys go to jaydees on a Saturday?

Excuse me?? What is rude in that message?"

I like your profile but you kind of strange one. Who are you x

hemel hempstead

I like your profile but you kind of strange one. Who are you x "

?? I’m strange??

?? I’m strange??"

A little

By *riggler90Couple  over a year ago

Essex and Dublin

VA is my favourite but I haven't been to Jaydees. I love to make friends where ever I go. Im that girl in the club who talks to everyone...

By *jEuphoriaCouple  over a year ago

north kent

"We attended a chic event at VA last Saturday, our first UK club.. Trying to work out where to go on 9th March.. Jaydees or normal night at VA - can anyone tell us what are the differences between the two and offer any advice? "

Jaydees. Definitely, but try both.

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Hi J and S Single guys can come along to the club on a Saturday..

Thank you everyone for saying the lovely things about our club, we do work hard to keep everyone happy x

If anyone would like to visit please message us

?? I’m strange??

A little "

Somebody come get this man....I think he’s lost the point!

By *easeme13Man  over a year ago

Wellingborough Kettering harrowden isham Northampton Milton Keynes

"VA is my favourite but I haven't been to Jaydees. I love to make friends where ever I go. Im that girl in the club who talks to everyone... "

Just looked at your profile....stunning, gutted to have never bumped in to you at the VA before....which events/days do you tend to visit there??

Simply if you’ve been to VA you might as well try Jaydees, seems the sensible thing to do

» Add a new message to this topic