FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Rios or BGHS

Rios or BGHS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, we are thinking of going to one of these during the week (Tuesday or wednesdays) and wondered which was better? We aren’t overly concerned about ‘play’ just in terms of feeling relaxed etc, can anyone give any advance on both.

Thanks

Danish x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If anyone reads your message and then recommends Rios, you need to block them immediately as they're trying to ruin your day!

BGHS 100%

No play in the spa area, only in the playrooms. But it's one of the best spas in a swinging/naturist facility we've ever seen.

"If anyone reads your message and then recommends Rios, you need to block them immediately as they're trying to ruin your day!

BGHS 100%

No play in the spa area, only in the playrooms. But it's one of the best spas in a swinging/naturist facility we've ever seen."

Seriously

Thanks for the feedback. We are edging towards BGHS tbh as it’s closer to us.

Danish x

By *jEuphoriaCouple  over a year ago

north kent

"Hi, we are thinking of going to one of these during the week (Tuesday or wednesdays) and wondered which was better? We aren’t overly concerned about ‘play’ just in terms of feeling relaxed etc, can anyone give any advance on both.

Thanks

Danish x"

Bristol gardens, definitely better, but strict, no touching, rules in the lounge area, (so as not to encourage wanky men).

Beware, the pool is freezing, but nice, after a hot jacuzzi. They do nice food, beverages, massage. It’s on four floors. Amazing decor.

Rios seems a lot tackier in comparison, and people can wear costumes, eww. They do have free beverages, and again, the pool is cold, but they have four jacuzzis.

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

I have to agree with the posts so far BGHS any day

By *ingersmalloyMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

1st post covered it no brainer x enjoy

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

I have not been to Rios... been to BGHS a few times now, only during the day and it’s very uncomfortable as a female to be virtually followed around everywhere by 8-10 males, even as part of a couple... I feel safe as the staff are very hot on no play/wanking on the spa areas and they are always around but it really is unpleasant not to be able to enjoy the facilities because someone comes into the steam rooms/saunas/jacuzzis and sits within a couple of inches without saying a word. The only way I’ve been able to get some respite is to lock myself (and the person I’m with) in the lockable restrooms which by the way are a bit small. Not bern to the bigger restrooms...

I want to go sometime during the evening or a weekend where I have heard it’s a completely different experience...

By *aurcaro153Couple  over a year ago

Epsom

We have to agree with the rest BGHS, every time.

"I have not been to Rios... been to BGHS a few times now, only during the day and it’s very uncomfortable as a female to be virtually followed around everywhere by 8-10 males, even as part of a couple... I feel safe as the staff are very hot on no play/wanking on the spa areas and they are always around but it really is unpleasant not to be able to enjoy the facilities because someone comes into the steam rooms/saunas/jacuzzis and sits within a couple of inches without saying a word. The only way I’ve been able to get some respite is to lock myself (and the person I’m with) in the lockable restrooms which by the way are a bit small. Not bern to the bigger restrooms...

I want to go sometime during the evening or a weekend where I have heard it’s a completely different experience... "

Thank you! Maybe we should go in the evening too. X

"Hi, we are thinking of going to one of these during the week (Tuesday or wednesdays) and wondered which was better? We aren’t overly concerned about ‘play’ just in terms of feeling relaxed etc, can anyone give any advance on both.

Thanks

Danish x"

No brainer, BGHS every time.

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

Only been to bghs, it's excellent.

If you get pestered by any man ask them to back off, if they don't then speak to the staff. They take a dim view of men acting annoyingly.

Weekend evenings are couples only, so we go during the day to enjoy the spa then use the facilities upstairs once all the singles leave at 6

BGHS or Rios, we have been to both. BGHS is champagne whereas as Rios is beer.

Both have their good points and bad points, BGHS wins though by a long distance, it is a more relaxing experience there.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Could try Silverleigh, nr Brands Hatch. Naturist, swinging not encouraged but they do have a couple of rest rooms, or book one of their rooms. Very friendly and the guys won't follow you around if you make it clear.

By *arl 50Man  over a year ago

Colnbrook

Bristol Gardens all the way

Only been to Rio’s.

It’s beer not champagne.

But if you are with the people you want to be with it’s ok.

We will be going to BGHS very soon to drink a nicer drink.

"Could try Silverleigh, nr Brands Hatch. Naturist, swinging not encouraged but they do have a couple of rest rooms, or book one of their rooms. Very friendly and the guys won't follow you around if you make it clear."

Suggest book a room as the rest rooms are very poor and uncomfortable.

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

BGHS

BGHS for us we love it. Great to relax naked then go to the rest rooms to scratch our itch. Try the white room it’s lockable and bigger than the others

By *tn74Man  over a year ago

brighton

The white rooms open.

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

Bournmouth

Why not try both? All answers are subjective and depend on what you want, the particular visit and who you bump into. I Love them both

"Could try Silverleigh, nr Brands Hatch. Naturist, swinging not encouraged but they do have a couple of rest rooms, or book one of their rooms. Very friendly and the guys won't follow you around if you make it clear."

We don’t drive, if we could get to silverleigh, we could get to eurekas lol (plus also I can throw a visit in to the parentals as they live down the road )

Thank you though x

"Why not try both? All answers are subjective and depend on what you want, the particular visit and who you bump into. I Love them both"

Haha why not?!

By *arrie69Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Was at BGHS last Saturday. Had a great time. Very relaxing and everyone was friendly. Had a little fun with a fantastic couple. Hopefully not to long before my next visit.

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

"I have not been to Rios... been to BGHS a few times now, only during the day and it’s very uncomfortable as a female to be virtually followed around everywhere by 8-10 males, even as part of a couple... I feel safe as the staff are very hot on no play/wanking on the spa areas and they are always around but it really is unpleasant not to be able to enjoy the facilities because someone comes into the steam rooms/saunas/jacuzzis and sits within a couple of inches without saying a word. The only way I’ve been able to get some respite is to lock myself (and the person I’m with) in the lockable restrooms which by the way are a bit small. Not bern to the bigger restrooms...

I want to go sometime during the evening or a weekend where I have heard it’s a completely different experience... "

Sorry to hear about your BGHS experience. Definitely can recommend either weekend evening as it's couples only after 5.30.

Strongly suggest never setting foot in Rio's (except for Saturday evenings) as the single guy behaviour is ten times worse!

Bournmouth

[Removed by poster at 13/03/19 17:23:27]

Bournmouth

"Beer not champagne"

Bang on for Rios, genius

Do like a pint when I'm gagging tho

London

""Beer not champagne"

Bang on for Rios, genius

Do like a pint when I'm gagging tho "

Not when the pint is Special Brew.

By *esires of HertsCouple  over a year ago

Herts and London Borders

shame Rios has such a bad rep....its very close to us travel wise

London

"shame Rios has such a bad rep....its very close to us travel wise "

Especially as the facilities are generally fine. Just a shame about the behaviour and attitudes of some of the people.

"shame Rios has such a bad rep....its very close to us travel wise

Especially as the facilities are generally fine. Just a shame about the behaviour and attitudes of some of the people."

Exactly.

Not sure about Saturday couples night.

We might try and go soon.

Bournmouth

"shame Rios has such a bad rep....its very close to us travel wise "

It gets bad press in some qtrs. The feedback on here however is more positive than negative and going as a single bloke or a couple I have never seen or experienced any really bad behaviour, just occasional irritating stuff.

Its good beer accepting that beer isn't to everyones tastes. Personally champagne gives me wind x

Especially as the facilities are generally fine. Just a shame about the behaviour and attitudes of some of the people."

Plus the “rest rooms” are awful.

London

Especially as the facilities are generally fine. Just a shame about the behaviour and attitudes of some of the people.

Plus the “rest rooms” are awful."

Yes, agreed. I was more meaning the spa facilities.

London

Exactly.

Not sure about Saturday couples night.

We might try and go soon. "

Couples night is usually pretty good behaviour-wise in my experience. Certainly a LOT better than Friday evenings or the wee hours of Sunday mornings when the desparate grunts, hoping many couples are still there, are allowed back in.

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

"BGHS or Rios, we have been to both. BGHS is champagne whereas as Rios is beer.

Both have their good points and bad points, BGHS wins though by a long distance, it is a more relaxing experience there. "

More to the point, Rio's is lukewarm piss. BGHS any day over Rio's!

» Add a new message to this topic