FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First time at a club

First time at a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would anyone be willing to take me to a club for the first time? Doesn’t have to be any pressure advice and social would be good? I’m also willing to travel so distance isn’t a problem. Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

"Would anyone be willing to take me to a club for the first time? Doesn’t have to be any pressure advice and social would be good? I’m also willing to travel so distance isn’t a problem. Thanks x"

Why do you need someone to take you? Just decide which club you want to visit, contact them to ensure that there is no restrictions on single male memberships and enjoy yourself!

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Full marks for originality OP

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

"Would anyone be willing to take me to a club for the first time? Doesn’t have to be any pressure advice and social would be good? I’m also willing to travel so distance isn’t a problem. Thanks x

Why do you need someone to take you? Just decide which club you want to visit, contact them to ensure that there is no restrictions on single male memberships and enjoy yourself!"

I agree with this the OP seems like he wants to meet someone to either not pay a membership fee or to not go to a club at all

Both wrong there I genuinely want to go, always about easiet with company. I’m more than happy to pay

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There might be some people interested in doing this. I would never take anyone I have never met before to a club, as it's quite a specific environment, much different to a coffee shop or pub. It's not suitable for everyone, and can get overwhelming.

I’d be happy to meet socially first to see if we get on?

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Would anyone be willing to take me to a club for the first time? Doesn’t have to be any pressure advice and social would be good? I’m also willing to travel so distance isn’t a problem. Thanks x"

The problem with coupleing up with a random stranger from the internet is fraught with problems: what if you don't get on? She is stuck with you/you are stuck with her. If you go on a couple only night you are not a couple - you are two singles who don't know each other, that may piss genuine couples off. You are offering to pay - the majority of clubs let single fems in for free or a reduced fee.

Best to take a big breath and go it alone. Or try a social if you are interested in getting to know people.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Hi OP it take some courage to get to a club by yourself but it is really the only realistic option.

There is so much that could go wrong with this plan..

By *esires of HertsCouple  over a year ago

Herts and London Borders

"Would anyone be willing to take me to a club for the first time? Doesn’t have to be any pressure advice and social would be good? I’m also willing to travel so distance isn’t a problem. Thanks x

The problem with coupleing up with a random stranger from the internet is fraught with problems: what if you don't get on? She is stuck with you/you are stuck with her. If you go on a couple only night you are not a couple - you are two singles who don't know each other, that may piss genuine couples off. You are offering to pay - the majority of clubs let single fems in for free or a reduced fee.

Best to take a big breath and go it alone. Or try a social if you are interested in getting to know people. "

...excellent and accurate advice

First visit Saturday just gone.....wife and I were taken by a fab member......wouldn’t have dared otherwise! So I can understand it.

"First visit Saturday just gone.....wife and I were taken by a fab member......wouldn’t have dared otherwise! So I can understand it. "

How was it? X

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

"First visit Saturday just gone.....wife and I were taken by a fab member......wouldn’t have dared otherwise! So I can understand it. "

Which club did you got to was it townhouse

"First visit Saturday just gone.....wife and I were taken by a fab member......wouldn’t have dared otherwise! So I can understand it.

Which club did you got to was it townhouse "

Indeed it was!!!

"First visit Saturday just gone.....wife and I were taken by a fab member......wouldn’t have dared otherwise! So I can understand it.

How was it? X"

After getting over nerves, was great!

By *rSwaggerMan  over a year ago

Northants

You could call a taxi to take you.. I'm sure he would happily have a social conversation with you to calm the nerves too.

Maybe you could take some condoms too or ask him to stop on the way as I see you are not using a condom in one or you're pictures and that's frowned upon behind club doors...

These taxi drivers know these clubs as many use them for transportation back and forth.

Just a little advice

"You could call a taxi to take you.. I'm sure he would happily have a social conversation with you to calm the nerves too.

Maybe you could take some condoms too or ask him to stop on the way as I see you are not using a condom in one or you're pictures and that's frowned upon behind club doors...

These taxi drivers know these clubs as many use them for transportation back and forth.

Just a little advice "

Absolutely I wasn’t in a club, what’s that’s got to do with?

By *nfamousbutFunWoman  over a year ago

Maidenhead

Hi OP I can understand what you're saying with wanting someone with you but there are allot of restrictions in place for single guys attending and there's always good reasons for it. You don't seem to specify whether you want a female or a male to attend or if it were just to have someone as company for your nerves why not a couple? Honestly I'd be annoyed at an event if there were two people posing as a couple and they weren't. It's a very vulnerable environment sometimes and honesty is important in it. Much love x

"Hi OP I can understand what you're saying with wanting someone with you but there are allot of restrictions in place for single guys attending and there's always good reasons for it. You don't seem to specify whether you want a female or a male to attend or if it were just to have someone as company for your nerves why not a couple? Honestly I'd be annoyed at an event if there were two people posing as a couple and they weren't. It's a very vulnerable environment sometimes and honesty is important in it. Much love x"

What would suggest?

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Be aware that many clubs don't allow single guys to couple up.

Why not look out for clubs that do newbie nights? Then you will be one of many new, nervous faces walking into the club.

If you don't fancy this, then find a local social gathering to meet other swingers in a vanilla setting, then you can maybe attend with your new found friends?

xx

[Removed by poster at 12/03/19 12:45:09]

Maidenhead

I'd suggest biting the bullet and be yourself. Explain when asking to attend your new to it and I'm sure they'll make sure you're looked after.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Did you let your mum walk you to the school gates when you were little.

It time to put on your big boy pants.

Its time to wipe your own bum.

Maidenhead

There's no need to be rude to him. He asked a question and got answers. I don't see the need to belittle him. Show some etiquette.

By *weet candyTV/TS  over a year ago

Birkenhead

Suck it up and go to the club on your own. You will be surprised how friendly clubs are, tell them that you are new and they will show you round and have a chat with you. Its all good

By *he Vital SparkMan  over a year ago

Preston

I would go alone. At least they know your a single guy. It takes alot of balls just walking through the door, filled with excitement and nerves. Just go in have a drink , talk to the owners, bar staff etc. Don't expect anything to happen. If it does it's a bonus. The more times you go it will get easier.

"There's no need to be rude to him. He asked a question and got answers. I don't see the need to belittle him. Show some etiquette. "

Quite right!!

Just do like most of us guys, we just have to go and let the people at the club show you around and introduce you to the others swingers at the club

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"There's no need to be rude to him. He asked a question and got answers. I don't see the need to belittle him. Show some etiquette.

Quite right!! "

Yeah agree. I've got an even bigger hill to climb, I'm a lot older but still want to give it a go. Guess I'll just have to bite the bullet sometime.

» Add a new message to this topic