FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Mannheim, Germany

Mannheim, Germany

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Could anyone recommend a club near Mannheim/Heidelberg area of Germany?

I see a few clubs near Frankfurt but that is over an hour drive north so anything closer would be great!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

The Love Lounge in Morfelden is probably your nearest. As far as I know, there aren't any clubs in Heidelberg or Mannheim. You would need to travel to Frankfurt or Stuttgart for your nearest decent club, but on the S Bahn, you can be in Frankfurt in no time.

There are always LOADS of private swinging parties in Germany and there are sites out there aimed specifically at German swingers.

xx

Thanks. For Frankfurt. Would you have any information on the best swing clubs to attend there?

Are there any good sites that provide information on Frankfurt swing clubs and private parties?

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Thanks. For Frankfurt. Would you have any information on the best swing clubs to attend there?

Are there any good sites that provide information on Frankfurt swing clubs and private parties?"

Yes there is one big site which deals only with the German swinging scene but Fab won't let me tell you what it is in pubic or in private. You just need to do your research on Google I'm afraid

Thanks. I'll do some Googling! A club called Emmanuelle is the main one popping up. Anyone any experience or any suggestions of other clubs in Frankfurt?

» Add a new message to this topic