FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First visit

First visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ike2186 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stalybridge

Hi I'm Mike from Oldham Manchester. Planning my first visit to a club very soon if anyone can offer advice or tell me what there first visit was like. I will be going a single male which I am nervous about as I won't know anyone.

I am confident in life and when having sex but the thought of going makes me a mix between nervous and excited. What should I expect? Are you ok just chatting to people or do you have to wait to be invited to go and talk.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You should expect nothing then you won't be disappointed, be respectful be chatty and friendly and you may enjoy it ,i imagine clubs in your area are reasonable to get in so that's not an issue ,have fun

Stalybridge

Cheers pal. I don't expect sex. Just unsure of chatting. If I went to a pub I wouldn't randomly start talking to people I would be with my friends. Just do not want to be awkward and stand there gorping at people

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Cheers pal. I don't expect sex. Just unsure of chatting. If I went to a pub I wouldn't randomly start talking to people I would be with my friends. Just do not want to be awkward and stand there gorping at people "
don't gawp just smile and chat ,people who go regularly will obviously be drawn to others who do the same but to get the most out of a club you have to show personality unless you're an adonis of course then you won't have to try too hard

Stalybridge

Ha defo not an Adonis. Will have to check the local clubs. Seen a few just building up the confidence to go

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Just join in a conversation. Or if there's someone you fancy sitting on their own, ask if you can join them and introduce yourself. It's rare for anyone to approach the single guy sitting quietly on his own, so you will have to make an effort. Be friendly and respectful, and you'll be fine.

I'm not good in a crowd, so I often find it easier to talk to people in the hot tub or sauna.

Once you're there, you'll wonder why you were ever nervous.

Stalybridge

Cheers dude. All good advice. Think the big think is just getting through the door

» Add a new message to this topic