FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kestrels 2.0

Kestrels 2.0

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecretlyASoftie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Tag in folks

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ohnsamCouple  over a year ago

Bramley

Can't wait for new Kestrels.

Won't miss the outside bit personally, if you just want to lye in the sun naked and read a book,then your own garden is the first port of call.

The cold wet days were the best at the old Kestrels, cos everyone was there for the same reason.

Wish we could count down the days to the new opening,please publish a date soon

By *unniebee1970Woman  over a year ago

The Hive

I dont have a garden so I will miss the outdoor space. Nothing like being able to hide behind yr "sunnies" and dribble over the talent...

By *attyBWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"I dont have a garden so I will miss the outdoor space. Nothing like being able to hide behind yr "sunnies" and dribble over the talent... "

Stop giving away all our secrets!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best get new sunnies to celebrate and yes I will wear them indoors x

By *urvy-liciousWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Tagging in

Tagging in x

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

Tagging in

By *mm and HerCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Impatiently waiting in!

By *alentino7Man  over a year ago

Wembley

"I dont have a garden so I will miss the outdoor space. Nothing like being able to hide behind yr "sunnies" and dribble over the talent... "

This

Sounds great - hopping on

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

North Wessex Downs

Tagging in too!

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Tagging in as well

By *eedsortingMan  over a year ago

Radley

Tagging in too. Seems like a popular topic - can't think why.

Tagging in

Tagging in??

Totes tagging in...x

By *TFSeventyMan  over a year ago

Weybridge

Following

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Tagging in.

Tagging

Can’t wait for this place to open again, There are some great clubs in the South East but I’ve never quite found a place where I felt so comfortable.

Ooh I can't wait for this to open, I loved the original venue and had some of the best times of any club visits there.

By *nsatiable_nymphWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere down south

Are we nearly there yet?

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Pondering the possibility of being open in time for my birthday

By *inkycatWoman  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Much as I can’t wait for it to open, I’m away until the beginning of June and don’t like the thought of not being able to go when I’ve missed it such a lot...

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

I like a nice tag team oh wrong thread. Yes, plase tag us in!

By *ite ManMan  over a year ago

oxford

Can't beat A Tag so tag me 7b pls

By *ockandkeyCouple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

I believe there has been an update on their website.

By *avidberksMan  over a year ago

Wokingham

I'm tagging along

"I believe there has been an update on their website. "

Let’s hope it’s widely read.

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"I believe there has been an update on their website.

Let’s hope it’s widely read. "

Ha ha ha...

Why read it when you can post on here and expect some poor bugger to explain it all.

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

[Removed by poster at 11/04/19 19:56:39]

South East London

Let’s hope it’s widely read. "

As if by magic this is from the Kestrel website.

Planned Opening Date

This is unlikely to be be Easter weekend. Our licence is being held up as we need someone who has a particular set of qualifications that we do not have. If you have any of the following and would be willing to put your name on our licence to get your club finally open, please do get in contact as a matter or urgency.

For the spa pools and hot tubs:

1 Institute of Sport and Recreation Management, National Spa Pools Plant Operators course.

2 ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Spa pools

or

3 CIBTAC Spa Therapy Diploma

For the Sauna and Steam Rooms:

1 Sports Management, Sauna/Steam Room Training.

or

2 ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Spa treatments.

Given the size and nature of the club you can understand why the local authority would ask for these staff to be employed, presumably onsite at all times.

Anyone got an idea how long you have to study to get these exams and the cost?

By *ome_And_Get_MeWoman  over a year ago

Dartford

Tagging in!

Cannot wait for this to open.. Had some of my best times at AbFabs

By *heartsasoneCouple  over a year ago

north of Plymouth

We are amazed they didn’t know they would need qualified people. It’s a commercial property. Change of plan for Easter it seems

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

I genuinely wish them well, I’m going to visit but yes. It’s quiet a different proposition to opening up your house. To get insurance you need a licence, for that you need qualified people who will want to be paid appropriately. In turn you need people through the door. Hope it pans out

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

Let’s hope it’s widely read.

As if by magic this is from the Kestrel website.

Planned Opening Date

This is unlikely to be be Easter weekend. Our licence is being held up as we need someone who has a particular set of qualifications that we do not have. If you have any of the following and would be willing to put your name on our licence to get your club finally open, please do get in contact as a matter or urgency.

For the spa pools and hot tubs:

1 Institute of Sport and Recreation Management, National Spa Pools Plant Operators course.

2 ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Spa pools

or

3 CIBTAC Spa Therapy Diploma

For the Sauna and Steam Rooms:

1 Sports Management, Sauna/Steam Room Training.

or

2 ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Spa treatments.

Given the size and nature of the club you can understand why the local authority would ask for these staff to be employed, presumably onsite at all times.

Anyone got an idea how long you have to study to get these exams and the cost?"

Level 3 qualifications are generally around 100 hours of mentored study along with exams or knowledge checks plus in some cases, onsite experience under a mentor.

It isn't a half day seminar.

So it's safe to assume that no business plan has been in place throughout the process. If you need fully qualified staff on site throughout all the opening hours then deep pockets are going to be needed. Commercial property isn't cheap to run especially when water and people are involved!

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

Tagging in.

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

Lol someone didn’t do their homework

South East London

"Lol someone didn’t do their homework "

Including those who donated to the crowdfunding drive. I’m all for more clubs but let’s do it safely and properly. You’d have thought that would be top of the owners list given what’s gone on before...

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

"Lol someone didn’t do their homework

Including those who donated to the crowdfunding drive. I’m all for more clubs but let’s do it safely and properly. You’d have thought that would be top of the owners list given what’s gone on before..."

And now they are asking for someone to give them a printer to print membership cards on lol. Not much like a professional venture having to beg steal and borrow

"Lol someone didn’t do their homework

Including those who donated to the crowdfunding drive. I’m all for more clubs but let’s do it safely and properly. You’d have thought that would be top of the owners list given what’s gone on before...

And now they are asking for someone to give them a printer to print membership cards on lol. Not much like a professional venture having to beg steal and borrow "

It looks like they have the printer but don't know how to use it and it runs off an old version of Windows which probably means the don't have the OS to run it, not to mention they want someone to sort it all out for free! Oh well I'm sure the hotel next door will be able to help a long with the parking.

By *kinnyBirdWoman  over a year ago

Longford

We have found all the support we asked for and extremely grateful for the members who are willing to help and support us.

As part of the recently introduced new licences we now have to conform to (introduced April 1st) we need qualified staff in certain areas that we did not need when we started this project. Hence the plea for help.

As for the printer it was knowledge we need not an actual printer. Conforming to over 10 different pieces of law and legislation was never going to be an easy ride so asking for tiny bits of knowledge to be passed on to easy my brain seemed sensible so I can continue to conform.

If you all would like your club back please be mindful that we have 4 members of staff, (previous 7 full time) working 7 days a weeks and we all have kids that are being deprived of our time to get your fun place back. Of course we are going to miss something we are human and doing a jobs that require far more than 4 of us. So please be kind with your comments, we do read them.

So pleased to hear you’ve been able to overcome the constant hurdles you have to jump. Thank you Tash for continuing to do your best to get the club up and running for all to enjoy. You and your team are doing a great job and once the hard work is completed and opening day is celebrated it’s only the beginning and I know you will see a growing list of happy members keen to continue to enjoy the Kestrel experience. Take care and well done! See you soon. Xx

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"We have found all the support we asked for and extremely grateful for the members who are willing to help and support us.

As part of the recently introduced new licences we now have to conform to (introduced April 1st) we need qualified staff in certain areas that we did not need when we started this project. Hence the plea for help.

As for the printer it was knowledge we need not an actual printer. Conforming to over 10 different pieces of law and legislation was never going to be an easy ride so asking for tiny bits of knowledge to be passed on to easy my brain seemed sensible so I can continue to conform.

If you all would like your club back please be mindful that we have 4 members of staff, (previous 7 full time) working 7 days a weeks and we all have kids that are being deprived of our time to get your fun place back. Of course we are going to miss something we are human and doing a jobs that require far more than 4 of us. So please be kind with your comments, we do read them. "

Really pleased that you got all the pieces of help that you needed, and very much looking forward to opening day whenever you have it all ready.

Thank you so much for all the dedication you are putting in, and I'm away from your families, I know there are many of us that do appreciate it.

Exciting times ahead.

By *ingersmalloyMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

There really are some nasty pieces of work on here ( probably gonna get band again ) Why can't you just say good luck your club is not for me instead of slagging people that are trying to get a business up and running and give people who enjoy a lifestyle somewhere else to go . Chappeaux team kestrels

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"There really are some nasty pieces of work on here ( probably gonna get band again ) Why can't you just say good luck your club is not for me instead of slagging people that are trying to get a business up and running and give people who enjoy a lifestyle somewhere else to go . Chappeaux team kestrels "

By *uriousBeanCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Tagging in.

Interestly most of the people tagging in are from the South.

Its seems like there is a dire lack of clubs down south.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

The word 'Im' should have actually been 'time' on my above post. Sorry for the typo

Tagging in. I may sound stupid asking this but where will Kestrals 2.0 be ?

By *attyBWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Tagging in. I may sound stupid asking this but where will Kestrals 2.0 be ? "

Read all this thread if not the other threads as this gives all the details

"Tagging in. I may sound stupid asking this but where will Kestrals 2.0 be ? "

5 minutes from the old one

By *queeze1Couple  over a year ago

close to Faringdon

We wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you when you reopen. Take your time- and don’t forget your families and loved ones.

Us x

"We have found all the support we asked for and extremely grateful for the members who are willing to help and support us.

Your all doing a great job and I’m thankful for your efforts. Your always going to get the odd idiot, so please ignore them. I can’t wait for you to reopen. New club...new beginning

If you all would like your club back please be mindful that we have 4 members of staff, (previous 7 full time) working 7 days a weeks and we all have kids that are being deprived of our time to get your fun place back. Of course we are going to miss something we are human and doing a jobs that require far more than 4 of us. So please be kind with your comments, we do read them. "

I can not wait to get naked, I’m really excited for the new club looking forward to seeing old friends and making new friends

Kids being deprived of their parents. Well one thing for sure you are a positive role model rather than a negative one those kids will benefit from that in the end.

Keep up the good work it must not be easy.

Keep the faith as this will be one of the best clubs in the country

*following with interest

hope your issue has been resolved, since I am not aware of technical issues and legislation requirement to run clubs, but one thing for sure if you are going to use IT systems, windows OS is expensive for business, so alternate cheap and equally user friendly option is Ubuntu’s operating system (just like windows) if you required any help on this, do let me know happy to assist your team.

By *izusMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Nothing but support from me. Can’t wait. If I lived closer would help.

If you all would like your club back please be mindful that we have 4 members of staff, (previous 7 full time) working 7 days a weeks and we all have kids that are being deprived of our time to get your fun place back. Of course we are going to miss something we are human and doing a jobs that require far more than 4 of us. So please be kind with your comments, we do read them.

hope your issue has been resolved, since I am not aware of technical issues and legislation requirement to run clubs, but one thing for sure if you are going to use IT systems, windows OS is expensive for business, so alternate cheap and equally user friendly option is Ubuntu’s operating system (just like windows) if you required any help on this, do let me know happy to assist your team."

It depends how many nodes and if they required software deployment.. they could still use a couple of licenses wouldn't be expensive on windows

By *eedsortingMan  over a year ago

Radley

Someone who is used to Windows and not necessarily very IT literate I wouldn't be thinking about advocating Ubuntu. Windows itself is not that expensive these days and once you have a license you are on an automatic upgrade path through the semi annual releases. IMHO, of course

Kids being deprived of their parents. Well one thing for sure you are a positive role model rather than a negative one those kids will benefit from that in the end.

Keep up the good work it must not be easy.

Keep the faith as this will be one of the best clubs in the country"

I can’t be the only one who was sad to read that their ‘kids are being deprived’ over this new club?

By *oAnCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

You actually can do a one day course for level 3 might be bot more. If you contact pr google Aquateq Pools in Scotland they can assist

Like...WTAF!!

Seriously folks!!

A swinging site, and a thread about a brand new shiny club and we talking about unbuntu Vs windows????

I am as grateful as the next person for everyone putting in their effort to open this new club, and I cant wait for it to open. I look on here for the open date several times a day, but seriously!!!!!

Geek squad or alternative people, come on!!

Lets get this fantastic club open ASAP and get naked

Tagging in

Hoping this hurdle is overcome soon

By *errysMan  over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

As part of the recently introduced new licences we now have to conform to (introduced April 1st) "

Just wondering if this was before midday.

(Just looking on the bright side).

By *unguy1074Man  over a year ago

watford

Waiting for an opening date. Want to book the night off work so can enjoy the whole day/night

By *ustOneNightCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Tagging eagerly in!

Cannot wait for this; I'm so so happy this is finally happening! Missed kestrels so much since it shut! Yaaaay!

By *kinnyBirdWoman  over a year ago

Longford

As part of the recently introduced new licences we now have to conform to (introduced April 1st)

If only it was an April Fools joke.

"

As part of the recently introduced new licences we now have to conform to (introduced April 1st)

If only it was an April Fools joke.

"

By *indbodyplayerMan  over a year ago

Surrey /City

Tagging in. See you soon x

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

In I tag.

By *ermandrMan  over a year ago

Leith

I cannot wait.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

We're in

By *rishmocha2Couple  over a year ago

Beds

tagging in