FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chameleons

Chameleons

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there, I've heard all about this place but the trouble is, I'm to shy to go alone? Who's with me on this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

The hardest part is going thro the door. Once you are in there just be respectful and sociable

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Make sure you check their website properly as they have quite strict policy regarding single men. They are definitely a club worth a visit though.

By *appytrailmanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I always have a few nerves about me going to a new club, have to just brave it and walk through the door unfortunately, but just think what's the worst that could happen?

"The hardest part is going thro the door. Once you are in there just be respectful and sociable"

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

It's excited nerves

Mate, do you go alone? Are a group of you? My issue is I have nobody to go with lol

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Mate, do you go alone? Are a group of you? My issue is I have nobody to go with lol"

Yes we have both been to clubs alone. You don't need to go with anyone. A big part of the swinging scene is to be social and meet new people.

I’m a member and the first time was quite daunting! But the club is very friendly and people who attend are mostly approachable and will talk to single guys.

You do get the odd stupid single guy, who will follow the females/ couples, stare and not talk, while also touching without consent!

These type of guys are thick and I’m hopeful the club will get rid of them!!

Talk to people, don’t expect any interaction, don’t pester, be cleans and respectful of all members - guys included and your find your have a great time.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

I’ve beem to chams plenty by myself, first step Ian get yourself a membership- as without that you won’t be going anytime!

Then if/when you have I’d suggest a daytime visit, gives you time to explore and chill out without the chaos of say a Friday night sometimes!

By *appytrailmanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Mate, do you go alone? Are a group of you? My issue is I have nobody to go with lol"

I go alone, mention on the thread if there is one that you are going and try speak to a few people on there that you may like to speak to I the club and that can ease the fear a little.

Grow some balls and go on your own

And i go alone mostly

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Do you need someone with you all the time?

Honestly, if you can't even walk through the door alone, how do you think you'll get on speaking to strangers?

Haha

"Mate, do you go alone? Are a group of you? My issue is I have nobody to go with lol

I go alone, mention on the thread if there is one that you are going and try speak to a few people on there that you may like to speak to I the club and that can ease the fear a little."

By *aron_TentakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

"Make sure you check their website properly as they have quite strict policy regarding single men. They are definitely a club worth a visit though. "

I've been thinking of paying a visit and that's the bit that worries me a little. It's a long way (90 minutes or so by car) to go to be turned away at the door because my face doesn't fit or whatever. And am I right in thinking you have to be a member to attend even if it's a one-off to see if it's for you or not? Tbh the website is quite vague, unless I'm not finding the really useful info...

Dudley

"Make sure you check their website properly as they have quite strict policy regarding single men. They are definitely a club worth a visit though.

I've been thinking of paying a visit and that's the bit that worries me a little. It's a long way (90 minutes or so by car) to go to be turned away at the door because my face doesn't fit or whatever. And am I right in thinking you have to be a member to attend even if it's a one-off to see if it's for you or not? Tbh the website is quite vague, unless I'm not finding the really useful info... "

As a single male you do usually need membership to attend, sometimes they will allow single men in as a guest, you pay a fee and are allowed entrance for that night, how you behave will all9w them to decide if they want to offer you membership. Going in as a guest is not guaranteed though, it all depends on numbers etc, they try to keep the ratios even.

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I've had this so often..." I'm scared...please come with me" and then I'm left waiting like an idiot at the door as they've bottled it.

Basically if someone hasn't got the fortitude to even go in on their own, they're unlikely to have the character I would find attractive.

I go alone. And it's just as nerve wracking if I don't know anyone.

But I just put my big girl pants on and get on with it.

Dudley

"I've had this so often..." I'm scared...please come with me" and then I'm left waiting like an idiot at the door as they've bottled it.

Basically if someone hasn't got the fortitude to even go in on their own, they're unlikely to have the character I would find attractive.

I go alone. And it's just as nerve wracking if I don't know anyone.

But I just put my big girl pants on and get on with it.

"

Well said!

By *xfordiceCouple  over a year ago

Wallsall

We go there to meet nice people and play with single guys. Mrs Ice likes Black guys and they are generally really friendly. Wear a towel and a smile and just be open and honest. It's a friendly place

By *hameleons.ws10Couple  over a year ago

Darlaston

"Bring on the sun !!!!! party time on the sun terrace with bbq and Dj @ chameleons Darlaston this Saturday 20th from 5pm April and Sunday 21st April from 4pm its BBQ time free bbq xx

hope to see you their xx

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

We plan on being there Sunday, Village booked xx

» Add a new message to this topic