FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Townhouse or Gatehouse?

Townhouse or Gatehouse?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

Decided to give a club a go, after a little research I’m torn between Townhouse and Gatehouse, I’m bi but would prefer somewhere with a half decent mix, if I was just after guys I’d lower myself to go to the sauna in Northwich

I’m after honest feedback from folks who have been to either, not hostesses promoting their nights, just info from people who have been to both ideally, I gather clubs are like football teams

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

It's a no brainer. If you are not after hostesses or men then definitely Townhouse would be the best choice. Gatehouse has a big TV/greedy girl following. However I would read the recent newspaper reports and reviews before making your choice.

By *ookinkMan  over a year ago

Skegness

if your BI check out Club SX in Blackpool as it banging at weekends due to it very Bi vibe

By *esterLilacCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Hi all,

Decided to give a club a go, after a little research I’m torn between Townhouse and Gatehouse, I’m bi but would prefer somewhere with a half decent mix, if I was just after guys I’d lower myself to go to the sauna in Northwich

I’m after honest feedback from folks who have been to either, not hostesses promoting their nights, just info from people who have been to both ideally, I gather clubs are like football teams

Thanks in advance"

Totally different club experiences.

Townhouse has a wet room, a large capacity and has a full calendar of events to suit all.

Male bi play is welcome at Townhouse. I’d probably say the bi party is a good place to start or one of the play focused events.

By *RIDAY NIGHT LADYWoman  over a year ago

Bolton

I host at the gatehouse and have been to the townhouse.

so lets ask what your looking for.

If your bi are you looking for men or women or both as in a couple?

If your after a large club, then the townhouse, however upstairs is dress down.

The Gatehouse is a smaller intimate club, with no dressing down compulsory.

It has a shower but no hot tub (yet).

Swinging Sunday at the Gatehouse has a complete mixture of couples, singles and tv/ts.

If it is a men only event then the Gatehouse has one every Tuesday day time between 10 and 5.

Check out the reviews and perhaps try both, compare prices and the days that are available to you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"if your BI check out Club SX in Blackpool as it banging at weekends due to it very Bi vibe "

Yes agree

Thanks for all the replies, I’m looking for somewhere a bit less full on for the first time, ideally a good mix of lady’s, guys and TV/CD and fairly local so looks like Gatehouse has it so far

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Thanks for all the replies, I’m looking for somewhere a bit less full on for the first time, ideally a good mix of lady’s, guys and TV/CD and fairly local so looks like Gatehouse has it so far"

If you're looking for something less full on and smaller, then the Gatehouse is your best bet as we can get really chocca and very play orientated at some parties.

Enjoy! xx

"Thanks for all the replies, I’m looking for somewhere a bit less full on for the first time, ideally a good mix of lady’s, guys and TV/CD and fairly local so looks like Gatehouse has it so far

If you're looking for something less full on and smaller, then the Gatehouse is your best bet as we can get really chocca and very play orientated at some parties.

Enjoy! xx"

Thanks for he honesty, perhaps I’ll get gatehouse under my belt and head over the water when I’m less of a club nube

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Thanks for all the replies, I’m looking for somewhere a bit less full on for the first time, ideally a good mix of lady’s, guys and TV/CD and fairly local so looks like Gatehouse has it so far

Enjoy! xx

Thanks for he honesty, perhaps I’ll get gatehouse under my belt and head over the water when I’m less of a club nube "

You'd be very welcome

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I'd agree, been to both venues and as a 'starter' club Gatehouse would be your best bet as it's more intimate and probably easier to get talking to others.

Enjoy Op

By *i winkersCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Everytime we have been to Gatehouse we were the only couple in there, but it's very bi friendly as it's run by a TV couple.

Townhouse has a much better social area and a good mix of people but bi play usually only happens in the dark room.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 01/05/19 22:47:07]

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Everytime we have been to Gatehouse we were the only couple in there, but it's very bi friendly as it's run by a TV couple.

Townhouse has a much better social area and a good mix of people but bi play usually only happens in the dark room.

"

Unless it's our bi party and male bi play happens everywhere; female bi play happens at all parties in every room. Our bi guys tend to be a bit more shy

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Why just townhouse and the gate, apparently Cupid's has a good bi event following.

Adam

"Why just townhouse and the gate, apparently Cupid's has a good bi event following.

Adam"

Membership really, if I don’t enjoy it I wouldn’t expect my £50 back from Cupid’s

By *i winkersCouple  over a year ago

manchester

On the bi nights im not sure if you need to be a member.

Its too bad you aren't around Saturday we are hosting at club sx and it's got a bi room as well as alot of our guests are openly bi. X

By *rmrsridesCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

We organise & host the monthly bi nights at Cupids & you don't need to be a member to attend.

Entrance fee is only £15 & is a guest list only event.

We have it as a guest listed event so that we can, to the best of our ability, make sure all that attend are either bisexual or bi-curious.

I think we can confidently say that we're the only event in the north west where all the guests are bi & we actively encourage open bi play between men.

Hope this helps

Kat & Chris x

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"We organise & host the monthly bi nights at Cupids & you don't need to be a member to attend.

We have it as a guest listed event so that we can, to the best of our ability, make sure all that attend are either bisexual or bi-curious.

I think we can confidently say that we're the only event in the north west where all the guests are bi & we actively encourage open bi play between men.

Hope this helps

Kat & Chris x "

I wouldn't go owning that statement...you are not the only bi event where all guests are bi; there are plenty of events where both parties are checked for veris and that they say they are bi on their profile.

By *rmrsridesCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

thanks for your input & valued opinion, looks like I've put my foot in my mouth again

Not here for any drama so anybody wanting info about the bi night at cupids drop us a message.

Thanks

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"We organise & host the monthly bi nights at Cupids & you don't need to be a member to attend.

Hope this helps

Kat & Chris x "

You are not the only bi event in the NW. There are a few - Townhouse and SX spring to mind.

» Add a new message to this topic