FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First swingers club

First swingers club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m due to go to my first swingers club. What’s everyone’s first experiences of it like? I’m nervous as hell as well as excited. I have a friend coming with me and she has been before but still can’t help but be a bit scared.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"I’m due to go to my first swingers club. What’s everyone’s first experiences of it like? I’m nervous as hell as well as excited. I have a friend coming with me and she has been before but still can’t help but be a bit scared. "

Have a look on the After8club website, look in the Scottish clubs section - excellent advice for newbies! Enjoy

By *bwmasterukMan  over a year ago

derby

I went through this myself a few days ago Sunday. It's nothing to worry about at all mate just go get through the door and relax be yourself and enjoy yourself.

Everyone is there for the same reason. I like you was really nervous etc but honestly mate just go it's mint

By *ornyhornytwoCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

Nothing to be scared of at all. More friendly than a pub and by the time you may play you will be comfortable x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was nervous as well OP, first time on Monday. Definitely helped I went with a female friend but be friendly to people, chat and join in conversations and the playing if it’s going to happen seems just flow naturally.

As long as you’re polite and friendly you’ll be fine from my very limited experience! Enjoy!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was nervous the first time(male mode) and the second time(in a dress)

Best thing to do is to talk to people on your first visit.

» Add a new message to this topic