FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Quest Leeds

Quest Leeds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Got the day off on Tuesday and was thinking off going to quest is it open and what sort of place is it! And anything happening

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r NeilMan  over a year ago

mobile

It's a bit snotty at times best go with a bird to help the cause.

By *ornyhornytwoCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

It is open. Tuesday isn't a busy day generally but always a few in. Some Tuesdays are bisexual though so best to check the calendar before you go x

By *andS33Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Tuesday daytime 11-6 is bi day, Tuesday night 7-12 is just normal opening with no special event on.

Thanks for the reply much appreciated il maybe try and summon up the confidence to walk on in there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are single guys welcome?

We were thinking about going there for our first club meet next Wednesday night as a couple. Someone just said Leeds are playing in a championship playoff so might be too quiet...

mobile

Leeds take all the city population when playing away haha there such a big club.

By *anto3087Man  over a year ago

dun laoghaire

Hope to be in quest Friday afternoon. Anyone interested in meeting there or outdide

"We were thinking about going there for our first club meet next Wednesday night as a couple. Someone just said Leeds are playing in a championship playoff so might be too quiet..."

I don't Think it will matter as lots go from allover Yorkshire. I am thinking of travelling from Sheffield that night to quest.

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

"Got the day off on Tuesday and was thinking off going to quest is it open and what sort of place is it! And anything happening "

Always had an amazing time, general rules apply.dont be a merecat, don't assume sex is guaranteed, relax and have fun.

Tuesday's are bi parties, and actually bi,not just bi women welcome which is pretty fab

Ms Icebreaker

Quest is a great club, can't wait to try all the different days.

By *uriousTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"We were thinking about going there for our first club meet next Wednesday night as a couple. Someone just said Leeds are playing in a championship playoff so might be too quiet..."

You guys should come to us in Manchester instead xx

"We were thinking about going there for our first club meet next Wednesday night as a couple. Someone just said Leeds are playing in a championship playoff so might be too quiet...

You guys should come to us in Manchester instead xx"

Sounds like a great idea

"We were thinking about going there for our first club meet next Wednesday night as a couple. Someone just said Leeds are playing in a championship playoff so might be too quiet...

I don't Think it will matter as lots go from allover Yorkshire. I am thinking of travelling from Sheffield that night to quest. "

You still thinking of cuming over?

By *on12xxMan  over a year ago

leeds

I don't Think it will matter as lots go from allover Yorkshire. I am thinking of travelling from Sheffield that night to quest.

You still thinking of cuming over?"

leeds

You still thinking of cuming over?"

If you there I will go.

Only just seen your message and thanks for the reply still haven’t been in quest as of yet the nerves get the better of me!

Quest is one of my favourite clubs. Chilled atmosphere but but also buzzing on an event night. Staff and clientele are really friendly and the club itself is clean and tidy with a modern feel. Cant go wrong with this club xx

mobile

It's ok of you like going to the pub.

"Quest is one of my favourite clubs. Chilled atmosphere but but also buzzing on an event night. Staff and clientele are really friendly and the club itself is clean and tidy with a modern feel. Cant go wrong with this club xx"

Thanks for the reply I still haven’t been as the nerves get the better off me all the time

leeds

Fri day who's going heard its busy I'm going to try and mayb Sunday evening

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"It's a bit snotty at times best go with a bird to help the cause."

Lmao! As the saying goes; if you’re looking for cock in a club, go to a club. If you’re looking for pussy, take one with you

mobile

"It's a bit snotty at times best go with a bird to help the cause.

Lmao! As the saying goes; if you’re looking for cock in a club, go to a club. If you’re looking for pussy, take one with you "

bob on!

» Add a new message to this topic