FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Rio’s Wednesday 22/5

Rio’s Wednesday 22/5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *gpg OP   Man  over a year ago

buxton

Hi,

Taking newly interested other half to Rios on Wednesday daytime for her first try.

She’s super cute and hoping to meet a young 18-30 guy who will take it real slow with her.

Been to other clubs up north but never Rio’s so hoping is the right decision!

Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi,

Taking newly interested other half to Rios on Wednesday daytime for her first try.

She’s super cute and hoping to meet a young 18-30 guy who will take it real slow with her.

Been to other clubs up north but never Rio’s so hoping is the right decision!

Mr horny here

I might be there

Message me let’s sort something out

Cheers"

If it's her first club experience, do not take her to Rio's! It is not a club per se, it is a sauna-based club in central London. That means they don't do membership and they let anyone in who can pay the entrance fee. Apparently, it becomes a lot of a sausage fest, with desperate men following any women or couples around and constantly trying to get in on the action. It is much better to go on Saturday night, when it's couples only after 7pm, I think.

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

"If it's her first club experience, do not take her to Rio's! It is not a club per se, it is a sauna-based club in central London. That means they don't do membership and they let anyone in who can pay the entrance fee. Apparently, it becomes a lot of a sausage fest, with desperate men following any women or couples around and constantly trying to get in on the action. It is much better to go on Saturday night, when it's couples only after 7pm, I think. "

Absolutely spot on! I would NEVER take a woman to Rio's outside couples night if it was her first experience of that kind of environment.

"If it's her first club experience, do not take her to Rio's! It is not a club per se, it is a sauna-based club in central London. That means they don't do membership and they let anyone in who can pay the entrance fee. Apparently, it becomes a lot of a sausage fest, with desperate men following any women or couples around and constantly trying to get in on the action. It is much better to go on Saturday night, when it's couples only after 7pm, I think. "

Agree with this! Couples night is every Saturday from 6pm till midnight, and after that the place is open to all. Before midnight the vibe is way more relaxed than when the hungry, horny single guys arrive. Most guys are respectful, but some just assume that any female there is open to their advances, and they can be a bit pushy. Report any undesirable ccharacters, and they will be spoken to, or asked to leave.

The main thing, as others have said, is that Rio's is NOT a sex/swingers club; it is a naturist spa. Sexual activity is not officially allowed, although what happens in the lockable rooms is up to you. Read the reviews in the club section in here, and decide for yourself if it's the best place for a new partner to be taken to. When you do go though, have fun!

buxton

Thanks to everyone for posting and I hear the advice. Unfortunately we don’t have any real option as this is a case of many things coming together at once to make it possible.

Hopefully won’t be too daunting but if it is we can always leave and rethink.

Fingers crossed

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

oston

I love Rios but I agree with all the above, not a place to take a female for a first time visit to a club imho.

I hope I’m wrong and that you have a great time

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

"Thanks to everyone for posting and I hear the advice. Unfortunately we don’t have any real option as this is a case of many things coming together at once to make it possible.

Hopefully won’t be too daunting but if it is we can always leave and rethink.

Fingers crossed "

I love a daytime rios visit.

Enjoy and the men are respectful when told No.

she will have lots of admirers

buxton

Well we went and had a great time.Girls behind the bar at everything under control. Didn’t even have to tell anybody not to bother us apart from ignoring a couple of knocks at the door.

Had a great time and hooked up with a couple of young guys and other half was comfortable enough to be on her own for round two with one of them.

Maybe we just got lucky but a really good day and will be back hopefully before too long.

If any of the guys from today are on here then thanks

buxton

Hi again,

Going back again on Saturday 29th June. Last time was great and hoping to meet some more young guys who would like to have some fun with a very cute slim pretty girl.

Looking for under 30 preferably with good equipment

She hasn't gone beyond white guys yet so possibly a first if the mood is right.

Cheers

» Add a new message to this topic