FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > La Chambre 14th June “Cum one cum all”

La Chambre 14th June “Cum one cum all”

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *efinedkink OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

I’ll be attending LC for the first time on Friday 14th June, bringing along an MF couple who have always wanted to, but have never visited clubs before - doing my bit for swinger society!

Can I ask if the theme “cum one cum all” had any specifics, or is just relating to inclusivity? I read a dated article about LC and it referred to it being a squirters night haha!

Looking forward to breaking my LC duck, and of course to enlightening my friends. On the off chance there’s any couples with bi guys or single bi guys heading there, please do give me a shout!

Mark x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No deep meaning, we're just a fan of bad puns!

As the 14th is a Friday night, we're open to couples and singles of all genders. There's no specific theme, just a regular Friday swingers night

Nottingham

Many thanks guys! I think the ancient Independent article was using poetic license

Looking forward to the evening!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Many thanks guys! I think the ancient Independent article was using poetic license

Looking forward to the evening!"

Oh wow! That was an article for the 10th anniversary, this year the club turns 21! Goes to show nothing ever disappears on the internet

Nottingham

Haha too right! Happy 21st

» Add a new message to this topic